Redneck's Hero Boy Zimmerman

<leftwing commie bastard bullshit deleted>

Paperview, you are the classic example of why Americans need to remain armed.

I pray you get the hell beat out of you by some crackhead looking for $5 for his next hit.

It is against the rules to edit posts when quoting a poster

It was an attempt at humor, but shouldnt break the rules.

Appologies to Paperview if it caused him harshness to his mellow.

hisher-mug-shots.jpg

They look like brother and sister but then, it IS Florida.

It is so ironic that thhese libtards are claiming that GZ acted out of racism when the facts prove otherwise, and then procede to engage in the most revolting racism I have seen in some time.

Is it that they are just too stupid to realize what morons they look like or is it that they know and think we all know that its nothing more than bullshit agitprop staged lies to promote a gun-grabbing campaign and nothing more?

Whatefver, these peolle are lyihng racist pukes and I am glad to know it.

This thread is getting saved for a long damn time.

Florida is a race?

They look like brother and sister but then, it IS Florida.

It is so ironic that thhese libtards are claiming that GZ acted out of racism when the facts prove otherwise, and then procede to engage in the most revolting racism I have seen in some time.

Is it that they are just too stupid to realize what morons they look like or is it that they know and think we all know that its nothing more than bullshit agitprop staged lies to promote a gun-grabbing campaign and nothing more?

Whatefver, these peolle are lyihng racist pukes and I am glad to know it.

This thread is getting saved for a long damn time.

Florida is a race?

Why not?

According to you libs, everything else is.

He proved his white part by killing a black person?

And trayvon proved he was a gang banger thug by jumping on an innocent man

someone keep following me around I might jump them too.
The stand my ground thing applies both ways. Following me around is an act of agression to me. Unless they are female and HOT! That kind of agression I like.
but an ugly guy following me aroun would make me nervous.

Unfortuantely we will never know exactly what happened.

Fine , stay the fuck away from gated communities.

If , in fact , he was INVITED to the property he would have not mind the surveillance because he was going to show that he was going to enter someone's premises by KNOCKING on the front door and then let in.

What the fuck is wrong with that!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

And trayvon proved he was a gang banger thug by jumping on an innocent man

The stand my ground thing applies both ways. Following me around is an act of agression to me. Unless they are female and HOT! That kind of agression I like.

If , in fact , he was INVITED to the property he would have not mind the surveillance because he was going to show that he was going to enter someone's premises by KNOCKING on the front door and then let in.

Was that supposed to make sense?

Was that supposed to make sense?

Not if you have a criminal agenda.

Forum List

Back