Red State Rush

There's no reason to deny that politics creates or affects many aspects of the economy either.
Sure, yet people still have the CHOICE on what to consume, now don’t they? This isn’t complicated. You’re just going around in circles now.

Sure, yet people still have the CHOICE on what to consume, now don’t they? This isn’t complicated. You’re just going around in circles now.
Sure. People have a choice to do what they have to do to have food, housing, healthcare, education, clothing, transportation etc. i.e. what most Americans consider necessities. But they could choose being homeless, having to scavenge or beg for food, not educate their children, do without healthcare, steal clothing etc. Most don't. And some choose to move out of a state that has become largely unaffordable for them due to whatever reasons and move to a state where they can afford more quality of life.

And some choose to move out of a state that has become largely unaffordable for them due to whatever reasons and move to a state where they can afford more quality of life.
Which is exactly what I have been saying.

Except when I suggest that politics very often creates the conditions that force people to have to make that move.
You can suggest any nonsense you like, houses are more expensive in California because people are willing to pay more for them. It’s that simple. Supply and demand.

Houses in Hawaii aren’t more expensive than houses in Bumblefuck, Alabama due to “political reasons”.

You can suggest any nonsense you like, houses are more expensive in California because people are willing to pay more for them. It’s that simple. Supply and demand.

Houses in Hawaii aren’t more expensive than houses in Bumblefuck, Alabama due to “political reasons”.
Since you seem unable to follow the discussion here, I'll just wish you a pleasant evening and let it go at that.

Since you seem unable to follow the discussion here, I'll just wish you a pleasant evening and let it go at that.
Right. Since you have demonstrated poor intelligence and an inability to understand simple things, I’ll accept your surrender and wish you the best. It’s not your fault, after all.

You'd be wise to check out housing prices in Florida and then comment
I was going to start a thread called If You Believe the election was stolen you should be forced to move to a red state. NC, SC, FL and Texas would be over run. No Republicans would ever want to live in any of the other red states. Unless they are rich.

Many Democrats, liberals are California, Illinois, and New York for places with less crime, lower costs (taxes). They won’t admit it but they are leaving Democrat failures. The danger is they will be pushing for the same policies that caused economic and social failure that caused them to leave in the first place.

Many Democrats, liberals are California, Illinois, and New York for places with less crime, lower costs (taxes). They won’t admit it but they are leaving Democrat failures. The danger is they will be pushing for the same policies that caused economic and social failure that caused them to leave in the first place.
Red states tend to have higher murder rates, lower education and higher obesity.

Your hubris is showing.

Per capita rates are not a game-changer in stopping the trend. My hubris thanks you.
I didn't realize the right was interested in stopping the trend. I thought it was about pointing fingers and making people scared.

Perhaps you should inform red states?

Blue states have blue cities.

You know this.

Yep, they're shitholes, too.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

Yep, they're shitholes, too.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat
But this is about states.

Do you think that people don't know population centers typically have higher crime...throughout history and around the world...everywhere?

You thought this was a fox news revalation didn't you? Lol.

But this is about states.

Do you think that people don't know population centers typically have higher crime...throughout history and around the world...everywhere?

You thought this was a fox news revalation didn't you? Lol.

Yes, we all agree it's wise to steer clear of places run by people like you, be they neighborhoods, cities, states, or countries.

Roflmao. Why was this thread moved to Health and Lifestyle... nearly two months after being posted,?

LoL just LoL

Forum List

Back