Zone1 Catholics Wake Up

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023
Catholics Wake Up

QUOTE:
My fellow Catholics, it is time to WAKE UP and come to grips with the fact the the Democrat Party is now a party of Pure Evil, from sodomy (gay marriage) to abortion to mutilating childrens' bodies in the name of transgenderism. No Catholic can ever vote for a Democrat anymore. Below are links mentioned in the video:
Biden supports mutilating children:
Biden accuses people who oppose mutilating children of being 'close to sinful'

COMMENT: No Christian can support evil with their vote. Its just that simple.

• Banned
Tim Staples- Five Non-Negotiables

Would you like a concise explanation of where the Church stands on five of today's most important, non-negotiable moral issues?

This important new CD set by Tim Staples is an expansion of Catholic Answers' acclaimed Voter's Guide for Serious Catholics. And it will help you vote in an informed manner consistent with Catholic moral teaching and fundamental human rights.

All five moral issues discussed on this CD—abortion, euthanasia, embryonic stem-cell research, human cloning, and same-sex "marriage"—have been definitively declared by the Church to be objectively and absolutely immoral. And you, as a faithful Catholic, are required to vote against all five and—with only rare exceptions—to vote against politicians who support any of them.

Now, in Five Non-Negotiables, Tim Staples clearly explains:

* Why the Church teaches as it does about these five issues;
* Why the Church's teachings are binding on all Catholics;
* Why these issues are "black-and-white" and unchangeable;
* Why it's a serious sin to vote contrary to the moral teaching of the Church on these issues;
* Why these issues trump others—even important ones—when it comes to voting.

Five Non-Negotiables, along with the Voter's Guide for Serious Catholics, will quickly bring you up to speed on Church teaching about these five crucial political and moral issues.

Catholics Wake Up

QUOTE:
My fellow Catholics, it is time to WAKE UP and come to grips with the fact the the Democrat Party is now a party of Pure Evil, from sodomy (gay marriage) to abortion to mutilating childrens' bodies in the name of transgenderism. No Catholic can ever vote for a Democrat anymore. Below are links mentioned in the video:
Biden supports mutilating children:
Biden accuses people who oppose mutilating children of being 'close to sinful'

COMMENT: No Christian can support evil with their vote. Its just that simple.

Are you familiar with Fr. James Altman? He said what you just said, that you can't be a Catholic and vote democrat, and he was canceled for it.

Now there are well over a thousand Catholic priests, probably closer to "thousands", who have been canceled for telling truths such as the ones Fr. Altman is telling.

When a priest is canceled, the diocese takes not only his faculty for feeding his spiritual children, but also everything he has. If you can afford to offer financial support, this can be done at: https://www.canceledpriests.org/

I donate regularly and I pray the first decade of every Rosary, as well as the first decade of every Divine Mercy Chaplet, for the canceled priests. And then I pray the second decade of both for those who canceled them. And then the third decades for all of the Christ haters.

• Banned
Are you familiar with Fr. James Altman? He said what you just said, that you can't be a Catholic and vote democrat, and he was canceled for it.

Yes, I am. He is great.

Now there are well over a thousand Catholic priests, probably closer to "thousands", who have been canceled for telling truths such as the ones Fr. Altman is telling.

When a priest is canceled, the diocese takes not only his faculty for feeding his spiritual children, but also everything he has. If you can afford to offer financial support, this can be done at: https://www.canceledpriests.org/

I'd love to help.

I donate regularly and I pray the first decade of every Rosary, as well as the first decade of every Divine Mercy Chaplet, for the canceled priests. And then I pray the second decade of both for those who canceled them. And then the third decades for all of the Christ haters.

That is really great man. I mean it.

Yes, I am. He is great.

I'd love to help.

That is really great man. I mean it.

Yes, and the key word here is MAN! He did the greatest interview with Dr. Taylor Marshall in which he discusses how easy it is to spot the very effeminate "priests" and "bishops", who are the liberal freaks who have done the grievous damage to the Church by abusing the youth in their charge. Fr. Altman is a MAN with whom I'd confidently leave the care of my children if I had any. I just spent about four months trying to figure out just what made me feel uncomfortable about the church where I was attending Mass, and after seeing that interview with Fr. Altman and Dr. Marshall, I knew precisely that it was the effeminacy of the "priest" celebrating the Mass I had been attending. I will not be the least bit surprised to learn that Fr. Pee Wee needed censuring for being unable to keep his hands off the altar boys.

And the real priests who are MANY, who are telling the truth about the filthy corrupt system that's covering up for the perverts, are the ones being canceled.

Help us, Eternal Father, end the insanity and return to the true Church.

• Banned
Yes, and the key word here is MAN! He did the greatest interview with Dr. Taylor Marshall in which he discusses how easy it is to spot the very effeminate "priests" and "bishops", who are the liberal freaks who have done the grievous damage to the Church by abusing the youth in their charge. Fr. Altman is a MAN with whom I'd confidently leave the care of my children if I had any. I just spent about four months trying to figure out just what made me feel uncomfortable about the church where I was attending Mass, and after seeing that interview with Fr. Altman and Dr. Marshall, I knew precisely that it was the effeminacy of the "priest" celebrating the Mass I had been attending. I will not be the least bit surprised to learn that Fr. Pee Wee needed censuring for being unable to keep his hands off the altar boys.

And the real priests who are MANY, who are telling the truth about the filthy corrupt system that's covering up for the perverts, are the ones being canceled.

Help us, Eternal Father, end the insanity and return to the true Church.

Sadly, we do have corrupt bishops who punish good priests. But has it not always been that way? One out of 12 apostles were bad. It seems as though the ratio has remained consistent

Yes. Not quite the same thing as demonizing a political opponent though.

Well, when your opponent is already demonic, it seems acceptable to point it out.

Democrats promote sodomy by means of gay marriage,
they support murdering children by means of abortion,
they support leading children into sin by means of grooming.

By Biblical standards, Democrat policies are pure evil.

Well, when your opponent is already demonic, it seems acceptable to point it out.

Democrats promote sodomy by means of gay marriage,
they support murdering children by means of abortion,
they support leading children into sin by means of grooming.

By Biblical standards, Democrat policies are pure evil.
I don't think that's the case though.

I don't think that's the case though.

Ahhh, but it is. Everyone of those statements is a bona fide FACT

You cannot deny that the Dems support gay marriage, and you cannot deny they they support abortion. You may try to argue that they do not support grooming but I will win that argument using their own words.

Ahhh, but it is. Everyone of those statements is a bona fide FACT

You cannot deny that the Dems support gay marriage, and you cannot deny they they support abortion. You may try to argue that they do not support grooming but I will win that argument using their own words.

Doubtful but for the sake of argument let's say it is. Does that apply to every Democrat?

Doubtful but for the sake of argument let's say it is. Does that apply to every Democrat?

My philosophy is, if you support it by voting for it, then you own it.

Was every Nazi man evil? If there were a few good men and women who were party members the Nazi Party would still be evil right?

Democrat POLICIES are pure evil. Thats a fact. And I only named three policies.

Are there a few senior citizens unaware of what their beloved party of Harry Truman and JFK has become? Perhaps. Is ignorance an excuse? You tell me.

Most democrats are fully aware of the policies and support them anyways. They are useful idiots for evil.

My philosophy is, if you support it by voting for it, then you own it.

Was every Nazi man evil? If there were a few good men and women who were party members the Nazi Party would still be evil right?

Democrat POLICIES are pure evil. Thats a fact. And I only named three policies.

Are there a few senior citizens unaware of what their beloved party of Harry Truman and JFK has become? Perhaps. Is ignorance an excuse? You tell me.

Most democrats are fully aware of the policies and support them anyways. They are useful idiots for evil.
So it's the policies that are evil and not the people that are evil?

I’ve never been one to mix religion with politics.
What if it were the Nazi party? Would you speak out then?

Were Christians justified for trying to assassinate Hitler?

Should the Catholic church have openly condemned the Nazii party as evil?

And what is the difference between the DNC and Nazi party when they both advocate mass genocide and are out to destroy Jews?

Forum List

Back