Red State HQ (S. Carolina) caught engaged in racist practices

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Color me surprised :doubt:

"construed" :rolleyes-41:
South Carolina college punishes 14 cadets in white hood incident
"The cadets did not intend to be offensive," said the Citadel's president, retired Lieutenant General John Rosa. "However, I am disappointed some recognized how it could be construed as such but didn't stop it."
The Citadel, founded in 1842, is located in Charleston, the city where nine black churchgoers were killed last June by a white gunman during a Bible study session.

More Faux outrage...

"The college said its investigation found that freshmen cadets who dressed in all white with pillowcases over their heads to perform a 'Ghosts of Christmas Past' skit and sing Christmas carols showed poor judgment but had no ill intent."
/thread

Color me surprised :doubt:

"construed" :rolleyes-41:
South Carolina college punishes 14 cadets in white hood incident
"The cadets did not intend to be offensive," said the Citadel's president, retired Lieutenant General John Rosa. "However, I am disappointed some recognized how it could be construed as such but didn't stop it."
The Citadel, founded in 1842, is located in Charleston, the city where nine black churchgoers were killed last June by a white gunman during a Bible study session.

Ghost are racist?

Wow, your stupidity know no bounds.

That Missourian disagrees only reinforces my point. Those rebels need to be brought to heel again.

That Missourian disagrees only reinforces my point. Those rebels need to be brought to heel again.

You didn't have a point. You had a lie made out of whole cloth.

Nothing was racist about what those cadets did but you liberal pukes see everything in black and white. You are the true racist.

Forum List

Back