Red Sea Conspiracy: meeting on a yacht in the Red Sea with Russia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel, UAE & Bahrain conspiring to elect Trump, destroy Iran

"In 2021, Nader pleaded guilty to violating U.S. campaign finance laws by using over 3.5 million dollars to reach out through a front to Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for the U.S. Presidency.[5]"

"
Federal prosecutors charged a witness in former special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation who cultivated ties with President Trump’s inner circle with masterminding a conspiracy to funnel more than $3.5 million in illegal campaign contributions to political entities supporting Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election."

• Banned
"In 2021, Nader pleaded guilty to violating U.S. campaign finance laws by using over 3.5 million dollars to reach out through a front to Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for the U.S. Presidency.[5]"

this is George Nader. you'll have to tell me who the other orange fella is

F8CxuwVWYAALLte

What a shame it all went wrong . Those fucking Russians cannot be trusted

Whom do you think (?) let down The Donald , BBQ ?
Will you tell us more next week ?

What a shame it all went wrong . Those fucking Russians cannot be trusted

Whom do you think (?) let down The Donald , BBQ ?
Will you tell us more next week ?
lots more to come. stay tuned! don't leave! Brighton did well against Liverpool but fell at Aston Villa's feet. STAY ON TOPIC!

lots more to come. stay tuned! don't leave! Brighton did well against Liverpool but fell at Aston Villa's feet. STAY ON TOPIC!
You never told me you met Christopher Steele .
Oh boy . What stories after he has had a few .

Of course you would not fall for his nonsense . Far too smart . .

You never told me you met Christopher Steele .
Oh boy . What stories after he has had a few .

Of course you would not fall for his nonsense . Far too smart . .
Chris Steele? yea i met him...what can i say? he's no James Bond lol

(i do research through listening to political audiobooks. i don't know anyone political in the real world, sadly)

Why are you covering for the Trump Crime Family? They don’t call him Don for nothing!
I’m not covering. Before your slimey effort to claim that the Trump family is criminal can be anything but ridiculed, you’d have to be able to substantiate your claim.

You cannot. You’re just another turd.

Now, to balance things out, tell us all about the Biden Crime Family, starring the demented Potato and Hunter as “the Beaver.”

Forum List

Back