Biden Factor: Saudi Arabia Is in Discussions to Join the BRICS Coalition with China and Russia and Move Away from US with Explosive Consequences

Neither the US or NATO got involved until Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy or washing up on the beach. I lived in Libya. Face it. Civil war often goes wrong. I had a faint hope the Libyans would restore the Idris constitution. Silly me.
And now look a Libya? What a mess. Yet O and Hill get no criticism from anyone in government or corporate media.

Once again American intervention goes bad, but no one dares say so. The power of the MIC can’t be underestimated.

Last edited:
And now look a Libya? What a mess. Yet O and Hill get no criticism from anyone in government or corporate media.

Once again American intervention goes bad, but no one dares say do. The power of the MIC can’t be underestimated.

The US couldn't stop that unless they put a massive occupation force in Libya. It wasn't an American intervention.

The US couldn't stop that unless they put a massive occupation force in Libya. It wasn't an American intervention.
It was an American intervention. Saying it wasn’t is foolish. Hillary clearly said so and was proud of it. The US controls NATO from top to bottom.

We should have stayed out of it and let Libyans work it out.

Would it surprise anyone that US oil companies now control Libyan oil?

It was an American intervention. Saying it wasn’t is foolish. Hillary clearly said so and was proud of it. The US controls NATO from top to bottom.

The US had nothing to do with the Arab Spring. There were seven oil companies in Libya before the Arab Spring...2 or 3 were American.

The US had nothing to do with the Arab Spring. There were seven oil companies in Libya before the Arab Spring...2 or 3 were American.
Oh brother. Where did I say anything about the Arab Spring?

Oh brother. Where did I say anything about the Arab Spring?

That's what happened in Libya. All the oil companies pulled out.. all the embassies closed and left. Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy or drowning on the way there.. before NATO got involved.

That's what happened in Libya. All the oil companies pulled out.. all the embassies closed and left. Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy or drowning on the way there.. before NATO got involved.
yeah? so? the program went bust

good hellcat took credit for that ill-conceived islamic JIHAD?

right----the "american intervention" in Libya did not CREATE
the ARAB SPRING and the present state of disarray in Libya
Nope. It started with Food Riots and the Jihadis took advantage of it.

Then politicians here yelled they are after Demacracy and Freedom. They were actually after a dang bowl of rice.

Exactly. This is not a new development or an emergency.
It is a fact that is LIKELY to be of interest AT THIS TIME---
do FACTS annoy you?
Nope. It started with Food Riots and the Jihadis took advantage of it.

Then politicians here yelled they are after Demacracy and Freedom. They were actually after a dang bowl of rice.
SPRING TIME FOR muzzies started in Tunisia----and was, INDEED,
an economic thing but QUICKLY exploited by Jihadist scum for the
GLORY OF ALLAH

Libya was on the verge for decades. The incident in Tunisia sparked the rebellion.
You actually believe that the political "situation" of the ummah---
triggered gelastic fits in your brain? Gee---you may be right

Forum List

Back