The secret 2015 yacht summit that realigned the Middle East: to remake the region with the covert assistance of a highly placed US politician (Trump)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
according to counterterrorism adviser to Obama and Bush Richard Clarke: MBS of Saudi Arabia and MBZ of the UAE talk on the phone to each other all day, and they through time personally handpicked Trump to become president to help them in their efforts to curb Iranian influence in the region

• Banned
by 2018, the organizer of the Red Sea Summit, convicted Lebanese-American pedophile George Nader became the "focus" of a federal investigation over "possible attempts by the Emiratis to buy political influence by directing money to support Trump for president"

according to counterterrorism adviser to Obama and Bush Richard Clarke: MBS of Saudi Arabia and MBZ of the UAE talk on the phone to each other all day, and they through time personally handpicked Trump to become president to help them in their efforts to curb Iranian influence in the region

they through time personally handpicked Trump to become president

Did they confer with Putin to get Trump elected?

Trump was a highly placed politician in 2015?

i'll uncover the facts piece by piece...i ask you to tune in periodically to this thread...you won't be disappointed'fayour

Your facts

1660422996822.png

• Banned
Most of your threads are disappointing.
In fact, I think you are wheelchair bound in your grandparent's basement!!

Take that.....
lol i'm willing to meet you to prove you wrong...i'm 33 and perfectly healthy, a little fat from drinking too much coffee

You poor invalid.

Did you sever your spinal cord jumping into an empty pool??
or we can do a live chat on camera...it'd be fun

please direct any further absurd personal attacks to my DM's and i'll respond, otherwise PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

if you're the Saudis, the nice thing about Trump is that he lacks any subtlety whatsoever, so you don't have to wonder how to approach him. He has said explicitly that the way to win his favor is to give him money. He has established means for you to do so: buying Trump properties and staying in Trump hotels

if you're the Saudis, the nice thing about Trump is that he lacks any subtlety whatsoever, so you don't have to wonder how to approach him. He has said explicitly that the way to win his favor is to give him money. He has established means for you to do so: buying Trump properties and staying in Trump hotels

I loved Donnie's sword dance!

Didn't you?

Forum List

Back