Red Lister Alert: SHTF On October 1st, 2009

Greetings to All:

Endtimes777 (first OP video) appears to be wavering on the October 15, 2009 Martial Law/Checkpoints information, while at the same time she is getting out of Dodge 'just in case.'

A Message To Help You Prepare!

Since we are not looking at Red List Roundups 'two weeks' (Officer Jack McLamb = second OP video) in advance of Medical Martial Law, then Endtime777's "October 15, 2009" prediction appears to be off. We shall see.

Another Soldier Speaking Out

My position is to prepare for the worst while hoping for the best . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Endtimes777 (first OP video) appears to be wavering on the October 15, 2009 Martial Law/Checkpoints information, while at the same time she is getting out of Dodge 'just in case.'

Since we are not looking at Red List Roundups 'two weeks' (Officer Jack McLamb = second OP video) in advance of Medical Martial Law, then Endtime777's "October 15, 2009" prediction appears to be off. We shall see.

GL,

Terral

Your position is probably standing behind someone in the unemployment line while on your 1998 laptop posting bullshit 24/7.

Hi Candy:

Your position is probably standing behind someone in the unemployment line while on your 1998 laptop posting bullshit 24/7.

What? You still have no pictures of Flight 93 nor Flight 77 crashed anywhere? Thank you very much for your informative contributions to the Topic :)confused:) ; as usual . . .

GL,

Terral

Greetings to All:

GL,

Terral

You're backtracking so fast, you're leaving skid marks you little weasel.

So, when is it going to happen now according to your sources? 12th of Never?

Dumbfuck.

Greetings to All:

GL,

Terral

wow, OMG that was a close call!! whew!

Hi Fatal with Candy mentioned:

wow, OMG that was a close call!! whew!

We are in no way out of the woods yet. Medical Martial Law 'is' coming, but not according to Endtime777's October 15, 2009 time frame. More than a million foreign troops are still on U.S. soil and the H1N1 Bio-Weapon Vaccine Program is just getting started. The H1N1 Virus will eventually mutate into something far worse, but 'when' continues to be the unknown variable in the Medical Martial Law equation. That being said, this is the differences between Candy and myself: I used the testimony of Endtimes777 and Officer McLamb (OP) for making these predictions that now appear to be wrong. When the evidence says that something is wrong with my original thesis and claims, then I am the first to stand up and say "I was wrong." However, Candy and everyone here is still looking at an EMPTY HOLE (my Topic) . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . and Candy will never admit to being DEAD WRONG. We see the same deal with the Pentagon Case (What Really Happened) . . .

NoWayBaby.jpg

. . . that also shows the same EMPTY HOLE. Where is Candy's admission that both of these 9/11 cases have the same EMPTY HOLE with no 100-ton Jetliner? :0)

The same out-of-control Federal Govt is LYING about 9/11 'and' also LYING about the H1N1/H5N1 Bio-Weapon that has already been injected into the global population. We are still living in the quiet 'before' the H1N1 Mutation Storm. Watch and see . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Dude:

So, it's 15 Oct.

Where are the roadblocks, forced immunizations, and trips to the nearest FEMA Family Fun Center for all the dissenters??

Are we blind? My Update Post is here. Endtime777's "October 15, 2009" Swine Flu Military Checkpoint prediction turned out to be wrong. The H1N1 Biological Weapon has yet to mutate and the Obama Medical Martial Law Declaration remains very much in the future. Dr. Bill Deagle and his radio guests are saying that we should expect the "Second Wave" to begin around "Thanksgiving," as the H1N1 Vaccine Program will introduce the mutagen that brings the deadly killer/super strains.

Nutrimedical Report October 14, 2009 Hour 3

The Govt and the CDC will introduce the mutagen in the lethal vaccines and 'then' people will begin dropping like flies. THEN Obama declares Medical Martial Law and 'then' the crap hits the proverbial fan and UN Troops begin setting up roadblocks and quarantine perimeters around all the major metro areas.

GL,

Terral

hi dude:

so, it's 15 oct.

Where are the roadblocks, forced immunizations, and trips to the nearest fema family fun center for all the dissenters??

are we blind? My update post is here. Endtime777's "october 15, 2009" swine flu military checkpoint prediction turned out to be wrong. The h1n1 biological weapon has yet to mutate and the obama medical martial law declaration remains very much in the future. Dr. Bill deagle and his radio guests are saying that we should expect the "second wave" to begin around "thanksgiving," as the h1n1 vaccine program will introduce the mutagen that brings the deadly killer/super strains.

nutrimedical report october 14, 2009 hour 3

the govt and the cdc will introduce the mutagen in the lethal vaccines and 'then' people will begin dropping like flies. Then obama declares medical martial law and 'then' the crap hits the proverbial fan and un troops begin setting up roadblocks and quarantine perimeters around all the major metro areas.

Gl,

terral

Hi Dude:

O.K. guys, lunch break is over...Gotta get this goalpost moved, pronto!

Why do you guys seem so bummed out??? The H1N1 Bio-weapon did NOT mutate in early October, which means you have more time to prepare for the coming Collapse (my Topic). Everyone here should be listening to the Nutrimedical Report every day:

GNC Live PodCast Link << Bookmark and listen daily

October 15, 2009 Hour 1

Perhaps this is a good time to remind these readers that we are presenting "Topics" in the USMB "Conspiracy Theories" Forum. All of my topics follow the same pattern:

1. Thesis Statement.
2. Claims.
3. Evidence
4. Conclusions

My October 1, 2009 Redlister Alert Prediction was based upon Endtime777's "October 15, 2009" prediction for Military Checkpoints 'and' Officer McLamb's "two weeks prior" statement from the two videos in the Opening Post. However, the H1N1 Bio-Weapon Virus DID NOT mutate to begin the "Second Wave," which means Obama had no reason to declare Medical Martial Law.

I research the 'evidence' from all over the internet every day in search of information on 'when' the H1N1 Bio-Weapon Virus will mutate. More than one million foreign troops are already trained and ready to place you under Martial Law, but the Bio-weapon still has to 'change' and begin killing many more people than we see with this current Herald/Carrier Wave. Your job is to be prepared for Medical Martial Law, if that comes today or in a month or in a year. The very worst thing that you can do is sit there like the idiot frog in warming water about to come to a hearty boil!!!

Do not blame me if the situation changes and the elements of my 'working hypothesis' (definition) must be revised using new information. We should expect the H1N1 Vaccination Process to 'change' the DNA structure of the H1N1 Bio-Weapon into something much more lethal. You will know when the crap has hit the fan, when Obama declares Medical Martial Law 'and' you see these guys (pic) running around and setting up roadblocks in their blue helmets . . .

GL,

Terral

Greetings to All:

Lyndon LaRouche (LaRouchePac.com) is predicting a collapse of the U.S. Economy that coincides with the October 1 to October 15 police/military exercise time frame described by Endtimes777 in the Opening Post.

Watch The Short Video

Recent Update Video

The crap is about to hit the fan, so use the remaining time wisely to prepare for the Coming Collapse (my Topic). The Military and Foreign Troops are about to take over everything and 'food' will be in very short supply. There are bands of people coming to kill you, not because they hate you, but, because they are hungry. The H1N1 Bio-weapon will kill many, but even more will die from the chaos and mayhem that is almost here . . .

GL,

Terral

Now I understand Terral, he's a LaRoushite. These people are the most batshit crazies on the planet. Hell, they mke most insane people look sane by comparison.

Sweet,

So you'll be gone after 10/1/09?

Apparently not. Im really surprised too, because i really thought this was going to be the one he got right. Let down again by Terral. Its the same old story.

Last edited:
Hi Ring:

Now I understand Terral, he's a LaRoushite. These people are the most batshit crazies on the planet. Hell, they mke most insane people look sane by comparison.

Just wait until the H1N1/H5N1 Bio-weapon mutates (my Swine11 Topic) and begins killing millions of people. BTW, Dr. Bill Deagle uses LaRouchePac information in the second hour of the Nutrimedical Report here:

Dr. Bill Deagle @ Nutrimedical Report Oct. 15, 2009 Hour 2 << click here.

Dr. Bill Deagle @ Nutrimedical Report Oct. 15, 2009 Hour 3

Check out this recent LaRouchPac Update Oct. 15, 2009

Then compare this information to what Peter Schiff is saying in a recent Video Blog Update:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgnKdA0OEqI"]Dow 10,000 - So What?[/ame]

Perhaps some of you :)cuckoo:) think that Ring here is a better source of information than Dr. Bill Deagle, Lyndon LaRouche and Peter Schiff . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back