Red Lister Alert: SHTF On October 1st, 2009

Hi Inside Job:

You never answered my question either which is what are you going to say in november if this doesnt come true?

The warning signs are EVERYWHERE and the crap is about to hit the fan. I will be very happy if none of this comes to pass (like you), but true 'Survivors' (my Topic) prepare for the worst while hoping for the best. What are you going to say when I am right? The answer is "nothing," because those unprepared among you will most likely be sitting in a FEMA Camp, or dying from the coming plague, or dead . . .

GL,

Terral
name ONE thing you have predicted that has ACTUALLY happened

just ONE

yeah, and when he doesnt post anymore, you'll... you'll... you'll be sorry then :lol:

What's that phrase they were saying on House the other night? Oh right.

Let's us all wish Terral good luck and *everyone chimes in* hope to never see him again. :lol:

I disagree.

Terral may believe in every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike but he has balls for posting actual dates.

I also don't think we should be stifling speech. As much of a whacko I might think Terral may be, he shouldn't be banned if a prediction doesn't occur nor should he leave for making his case.

kinda like the way YOU belive every 9/11 conspiracy theory of the governments that comes down the pike such as popular mechanics.:lol::lol::lol:

I disagree.

Terral may believe in every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike but he has balls for posting actual dates.

I also don't think we should be stifling speech. As much of a whacko I might think Terral may be, he shouldn't be banned if a prediction doesn't occur nor should he leave for making his case.

kinda like the way YOU belive every 9/11 conspiracy theory of the governments that comes down the pike such as popular mechanics.:lol::lol::lol:
are you getting rounded up with Terral on Oct 1st?

I disagree.

Whatever you say...

[youtube]Q_OIXfkXEj0[/youtube]

Well this thread just ruined my days off before I get real busy. I wanted to relax for a few days before the roundup started, but now this thread has ruined the surprise and i have to report a week early. Now i get no time off before I have to report to round up all the red listers that have poated on this board. Dammit Terral youu made me go to work early, i will be coming for you first. The good news for you is you get first choice of bunks in the barracks at the dentention center..........

I HATe to bring this up, but has anybody seen Terral?

Has he continued to post since the end of the world on October 1, 2009?

Was he lifted up in the rapture?

Are we merely the ones "left behind?"

Is the color of his mouthwash red? Red Listerine?

The people demand answers!

Stop the cover-ups, damnitall!

I HATe to bring this up, but has anybody seen Terral?

Has he continued to post since the end of the world on October 1, 2009?

Was he lifted up in the rapture?

Are we merely the ones "left behind?"

Is the color of his mouthwash red? Red Listerine?

The people demand answers!

Stop the cover-ups, damnitall!

They took him but replaced him with a perfect clone so we wouldn't know the difference.

Forum List

Back