Red Hen UPdate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif
You were.offended when .one person was asked to leave but you are ok with this?

That makes you a huge hypocrite.
so you would be FOR the baker refusing to make cakes then?

That's different, some animals are more equal than others.

And you're blaming the white-nationalists for running over protesters I assume.

Not at all, I blame CNN as well as the City of Charlottesville for that.

Mr. Fields was just a weak mind in his mum's Ohio basement, and got baited out by CNN's coverage of the event.

He wasn't a member of any "white nationalist" or any other group. Charlottesville's failure to keep the warring parties apart was the cause of the violence. Barricades keeping the 2 groups of combatants at least 150 yards apart would have saved grief and allowed everyone to go home in one piece.

The lengths some will go to, to defend white nationalists.
Who is a white nationalist? Anyone that is for veterans, low unemployment, healthcare for american citizen children?

Uh, wait a minute, that guy doesn't say that Wilkerson was involved in the subsequent harassment after the Sanders party left the Red Hen. You mean to tell me that in this day and age there are no photos of that harassment? There are allegations that Wilkerson organized the harassment, but how would anyone know that?
Did you see the link that was posted? It was from some site called "Right Scoop." Just another RW rag.
if fake snopes would have busted it out by now.

Wilkinson did not organize a picket or protest against Sanders's family, nor did she personally picket or protest them. Apart from one person's briefly holding up a sign, no protest or picket against the family of Sarah Huckabee Sanders took place.

Full story..
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/huckabee-sanders-red-hen-protest/
but wilkerson mustvhave followed over or the 2nd encounter snopes talks about couldnt have happened to be written as such.

so wilkerson did follow.

Not necessarily. It's a small town, Wilkerson could have been going elsewhere and that 2nd encounter could have been entirely by chance. In any event, there was no harassment, by Wilkerson at least. Which leads me to Mike Huckabee.

I've always liked Huckabee, but this incident bothers me. He wasn't there of course, so his version is 2nd hand but somebody added some embellishment. Sanders and her husband weren't there either, so one assumes it was another member of the Sanders crowd who was none too pleased with being asked to leave the Red Hen. Somebody took the story and blew it up way out of proportion and sold it to Mike, who bought it hook, line, and sinker. To my mind that means somebody in the Huckabee clan.

Is the Snopes version correct? I think so, yes. But just about everybody concerned comes out of this looking like shit, except maybe Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who to me was the adult in the whole sorry mess. And somebody went out of their way to make Wilkerson look bad, more than she deserved IMHO. Okay, so she asked Sanders to leave and that wasn't good, but that's the extent of her involvement if the Snopes story is true. Do I care who that person is? Nah, but if I'm Mike Huckabee I find out what the absolute truth was and if Wilkerson has been falsely maligned (by him) then he needs to apologize for that.
read the snopes writeup.

as written she at least followed to new place otherwise why call out she didnt hold up a sign. just say she never went.

Red Hen laid a huge egg. Staff called owner asking what to do because a customer came in with her family and it was a well known customer. Now staff doesn't have a job any more for their stupidity. As I said before..I would have fired them all if I was the owner. But no. Owner is as stupid as her staff.
She has been punished enough for that stupidity. Leave her be. Maybe she will wake the fuck up.

Gracie, there you go thinking like a reasonable conservative again! If a Trump-supporting restaurant had kicked out Obama's press secretary, they would have closed the restaurant, boycotted it, protested it, vandalized it, gotten the owner driven out of the business, egged her home, harassed her on the street, stalked her, and gone after her children and family on national media.
and it would be wrong to do so.

lead by example.

In a war where one side plays fair and leads by example all the time while the other side fights to win at any and all costs, guess which side wins?
so whos winning the yelp wars and how will this change the course of history?

Idk man, looks like they're closed every Monday:

The Red Hen - Lexington, VA

most restaurants are closed on monday.

if you'd ever been to one besides a waffle house, you wouldn't be surprised
Dufus, I was there last Friday and couldn't get in because it was CLOSED.

they announced it was closed until july 5 a week ago

sucks to be so retarded you go anyway :lol:

and, most restaurants that don't have an all-you-can-eat option are closed on monday

i can see why that would surprise you

Who the hell closes a restaurant during a holiday weekend?

Did you see the link that was posted? It was from some site called "Right Scoop." Just another RW rag.

Wilkinson did not organize a picket or protest against Sanders's family, nor did she personally picket or protest them. Apart from one person's briefly holding up a sign, no protest or picket against the family of Sarah Huckabee Sanders took place.

Full story..
but wilkerson mustvhave followed over or the 2nd encounter snopes talks about couldnt have happened to be written as such.

so wilkerson did follow.

Not necessarily. It's a small town, Wilkerson could have been going elsewhere and that 2nd encounter could have been entirely by chance. In any event, there was no harassment, by Wilkerson at least. Which leads me to Mike Huckabee.

I've always liked Huckabee, but this incident bothers me. He wasn't there of course, so his version is 2nd hand but somebody added some embellishment. Sanders and her husband weren't there either, so one assumes it was another member of the Sanders crowd who was none too pleased with being asked to leave the Red Hen. Somebody took the story and blew it up way out of proportion and sold it to Mike, who bought it hook, line, and sinker. To my mind that means somebody in the Huckabee clan.

Is the Snopes version correct? I think so, yes. But just about everybody concerned comes out of this looking like shit, except maybe Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who to me was the adult in the whole sorry mess. And somebody went out of their way to make Wilkerson look bad, more than she deserved IMHO. Okay, so she asked Sanders to leave and that wasn't good, but that's the extent of her involvement if the Snopes story is true. Do I care who that person is? Nah, but if I'm Mike Huckabee I find out what the absolute truth was and if Wilkerson has been falsely maligned (by him) then he needs to apologize for that.
read the snopes writeup.

as written she at least followed to new place otherwise why call out she didnt hold up a sign. just say she never went.

From the Snopes link:

An individual with firsthand knowledge of the events following the Sanders family’s departure from the Red Hen told us that the group subsequently went to a nearby restaurant called the Southern Inn. At some point in the evening members of the group encountered Wilkinson outside on the street, but it’s not clear whether Wilkinson followed them there or simply happened to be passing by. (We sent Wilkinson a series of questions relating to the events of that evening but did not receive a response.)

The Southern Inn is not across the street from the Red Hen, although it is a few hundred feet away on Main Street (Lexington’s primary thoroughfare), meaning that Wilkinson could have incidentally bumped into the Sanders family on her way to somewhere else.

The person with whom we spoke insisted that no protest and no commotion took place, and that Wilkinson did not orchestrate any picket against the Sanders family. According to that person, for a brief moment a member of the public held up a sign outside the Southern Inn which bore the word “Shame,” but that sign appeared to have been hastily put together on the spot. This incident may have led to the mistaken impression that the family had been subjected to an organized picket outside the Southern Inn, even though this second encounter between Wilkinson and the family apparently passed off without any rancor or commotion.

The greasy spoon is still closed, it's website hacked to read it specializes in erectile dysfunction, and was recently covered in chicken feces by an irate observer. The awnings and windows are still filthy and Stephanie was kicked out of the neighborhood merchant's association and has gone into hiding. MAGA!
lol.gif

giphy.gif

--LOL great business plan she had --LOL

lol.gif

giphy.gif

But, but you picture a brown hen! Does it have a green card?

it is ok it has been reported by msnbc that it is a white/hispanic chicken --LOL

Full story..

so wilkerson did follow.

read the snopes writeup.

From the Snopes link:

An individual with firsthand knowledge of the events following the Sanders family’s departure from the Red Hen told us that the group subsequently went to a nearby restaurant called the Southern Inn. At some point in the evening members of the group encountered Wilkinson outside on the street, but it’s not clear whether Wilkinson followed them there or simply happened to be passing by. (We sent Wilkinson a series of questions relating to the events of that evening but did not receive a response.)

The Southern Inn is not across the street from the Red Hen, although it is a few hundred feet away on Main Street (Lexington’s primary thoroughfare), meaning that Wilkinson could have incidentally bumped into the Sanders family on her way to somewhere else.

The person with whom we spoke insisted that no protest and no commotion took place, and that Wilkinson did not orchestrate any picket against the Sanders family. According to that person, for a brief moment a member of the public held up a sign outside the Southern Inn which bore the word “Shame,” but that sign appeared to have been hastily put together on the spot. This incident may have led to the mistaken impression that the family had been subjected to an organized picket outside the Southern Inn, even though this second encounter between Wilkinson and the family apparently passed off without any rancor or commotion.
snopes are left wing shit eaters....

Maybe, but this sure looks more like the truth to me. Nobody has any video or pics of any harassment going on after the Sanders people left the Red Hen? In this day and age, only one good reason for that, it didn't happen.

Red Hen laid a huge egg. Staff called owner asking what to do because a customer came in with her family and it was a well known customer. Now staff doesn't have a job any more for their stupidity. As I said before..I would have fired them all if I was the owner. But no. Owner is as stupid as her staff.
She has been punished enough for that stupidity. Leave her be. Maybe she will wake the fuck up.
yea we need to quit thinking people always need to be punished. just livin in some drastic times
Says the knot-head that supports a party that spends all of their time trying to punish Republicans.

LOOK DUDE, DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN TAKING SHOTS AT US SINCE BUSH WAS ELECTED!!!!

IT'S TIME THEY GOT THEIR MINDLESS COMPLAINING THROWN BACK IN THEIR FACES,.... IN SPADES!!!
You complained about Obama, Michelle and even there children, for EIGHT YEARS. That wasn’t enough to sooth your tender soul?
Obama did his share of complaining.
Everything he did he gave a speech on designed for the express purpose of innoculating himself from guilt.
And all he did was bitch about racism and Fox News.
All I’m reading from you is excuses
All I'm hearing from you is complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back