Red Hen owner put together a mob to follow and harass Sarah Sanders' dinner party...

HYPOCRISY ^^^ on steroids in this circle jerk of Trumpanzees, above:

All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies

"I'll beat the crap out of you."

"Part of the problem ... is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore."

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."

"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

"Knock the crap out of them."

If someone comes to your home or work, and they threaten your friends or family members there, what would you do ?? If at your home I'm guessing you would threaten them to leave, and if at your work you would threaten them to leave as well. Did Trump go looking for trouble by infiltrating a leftist rally or meeting, and did he invade the leftist space calling them names, creating chaos or threatening violence ??? No he didn't.

I think it's noble that she ruined her family's life and so many others who happen to have other franchises to stand up for her strongly held beliefs.

first, it's not a franchise, despite what idiot trumplings like you believe, and second, i bet she'll come out of this with more business not less.

no one except wingers even believe this bullshit story about a *flash mob*

no one else is that stupid.
Read the thread, toady. Restaurants with the same name have been getting distressing calls. This one woman has caused disaster for hundreds.

She's closed for the week, which is the way these Losers run a business. Closed down is good.

I think it's noble that she ruined her family's life and so many others who happen to have other franchises to stand up for her strongly held beliefs.
And people have lost their lives defending the ability to do as such.
Makes her stance seem cheap and unAmerican by comparison.
Nope just someone exercising their rights.
Ruining so many innocent lives along the way. Like I say, noble.

I am sure it ruined their lives as much as life in suburbia can, fortunes of war..

HYPOCRISY ^^^ on steroids in this circle jerk of Trumpanzees, above:

All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies

"I'll beat the crap out of you."

"Part of the problem ... is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore."

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."

"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

"Knock the crap out of them."

If someone comes to your home or work, and they threaten your friends or family members there, what would you do ?? If at your home I'm guessing you would threaten them to leave, and if at your work you would threaten them to leave as well. Did Trump go looking for trouble by infiltrating a leftist rally or meeting, and did he invade the leftist space calling them names, creating chaos or threatening violence ??? No he didn't.

I'd arrest them, for making a criminal threat.

See: Law section

Shaming Sanders or other public figures is not a crime, unless they do so in a jurisdiction which makes a criminal threat to another or their family as outlined in TITLE 11.5. CRIMINAL THREATS [422 - 422.4] of the CA Penal Code.

I still have a badge, though my ID card is labeled retired, and I know that any citizen can make such an arrest:

In California, Penal Code Section 837 states that "a private person may arrest another: (1) For a public offense committed or attempted in his presence. (2) When the person arrested has committed a felony, although not in his presence.

I am sure it ruined their lives as much as life in suburbia can, fortunes of war..
Very noble.

Very noble.
what war?

th

Again you need to look into the facts. There were two other Red Hen restaurants, one near D.C. and another in N.J. that were getting overwhelmed with email and phone calls and fake Yelp reviews. I bet you don't even know which one this is. D.C. and N.J. and DEEP BLUE, idiot.

I realize this one is not in Lexington and they want customers to know it's not the one in the news.

I was reading the yelp reviews last night. All I can say is..yelp got a lot of traffic.

To be clear, The bad one is in Lexington. That didn't stop the D.C. one and the franchise ones from getting hammered, though.

I think they sue the one Lexington. :eek:

J/k, I don't get into lawsuits.

Let it go, people. :)

As for the owner of the one in Lexington calling people and organizing a flash mob to terrorize Huckabe-Sanders family, yes, that did happen and that's very bad.

Here's former governor Mike Huckabee telling the story in an embedded video here:

LISTEN: Sarah Sanders’ Family Harassed Much Worse Than Initial Reports, Reveals Father Mike Huckabee

there's a word for people who believe mike "have some more fried squirrel" huckabee

that word is stupid

Imagine that, there's also a word for people that jump to defend without doing any research, that word is dumbass.

You oppose free speech?

I'm okay with free speech....I'm against stupid speech.
i'm ok with any speech. I'm not ok with incitement of violence. it is what the leftist do. I just heard a cut from Obammy saying neighbors go get in the face of their republican neighbors and argue. WTF is wrong with these assholes?

We're tired of your shit and fighting back.

Yeah, us becoming submissive and just going with the liberal program doesn't work for me.

Don't care what works for you.

Great, cause I could care even less for what works for your kind.

Very noble.
what war?
Whatever one you may be going through.

Very noble.
If that's the worst thing that has happened to them then it's a mere fart in the wind.

Very noble.
If that's the worst thing that has happened to them then it's a mere fart in the wind.
Not to mention those employees she cares so much about. They don't need to pay their rent. Nobility at it's finest.

Instead of turning the dogs loose, turn loose a human mob
Sad day for America, circa 1960’s, but worse because it’s 50 Years Later and we All know better by now

Instead of turning the dogs loose, turn loose a human mob
Sad day for America, circa 1960’s, but worse because it’s 50 Years Later and we All know better by now
Liberals are the most intolerant people in our country.

Have you considered the behavior of Right to Life 'mobs' hanging out in front of Planned Parenthood and getting in the face of women at what is the most difficult decision they will likely ever make?

Deciding NOT to kill someone is really pretty easy once you get used to it.

Spoken by experience? ......

Um...yeah...I've decided NOT to kill people lots of times. Haven't you?

Kill or murder?

Idiot-Gram ^^^, ignorant variety.

Murder is the unlawful taking of a human life. Abortion within the parameters of R v. W is legal in the United States.
They feel it is immoral even if legal. Morality is where feelings move in and facts may take a secondary position
Abortion is a tough one. I don’t thonk women do it willy nilly or repeatedly; it’s an ordeal . This is one where I just can’t say and don’t think my say should reign so I defer to the woman even with good and bad results forthcoming

Acts of intolerance have consequences
Shoes on other foot libbies, how’s it feel?

Yup, quite the noble gesture, she can hold her head up while in the unemployment line.

Since she’s done nothing illegal and she’s not going to prison, I take it this is your way of admitting you’ll never get over her?

No...butt hurt TDSers (like you) can't 'get over' Hillary falling on her face and losing. Me, I want to never see her again. She needs to keep her pie hole shut. BTW James Comey will be her undoing as it is exposed how he covered for her all the way from White Water to her illegal server. If you did what she did, you'd be in jail.
Aww, you’re back to your mindless parroting again? Polly, how did you miss the sad reality that it’s almost always someone on the right who’s injecting Hillary into the debate?

Her criminal activity that the FBI ignores should be exposed. What better way than keeping her dirty laundry in your face?
LOL

You haven’t seen the IG report, have you, Polly?

You believe everything you hear on CNN fawnie.
Nope. Next stupid question?

Forum List

Back