Red Hen owner put together a mob to follow and harass Sarah Sanders' dinner party...

I think it's noble that she ruined her family's life and so many others who happen to have other franchises to stand up for her strongly held beliefs.

Yup, quite the noble gesture, she can hold her head up while in the unemployment line.
It looks good on job application when you can state you torched your previous business over political views

Well, she does have experience, and Burger King may be looking for a burger flipper.

Of course the fake journalists aren't reporting it, but the owner of the Red Hen called together an impromptu mob that followed the Sanders party after they left the Red Hen, then harassed her and her family at the NEXT eatery they entered.

Mike Huckabee related:

“Once Sarah and her family left – of course Sarah was asked to please vacate – Sarah and her husband just went home, they’d had enough. But, the rest of her family went across the street to a different restaurant.

“The owner of the Red Hen – nobody’s told this – then followed them across the street, called people and organized a protest, yelling and screaming at them from outside the other restaurant and creating this scene.”
Mike Huckabee: Red Hen Owner Organized Mob to Harass Sarah Sanders' Family at Next Restaurant

How delicious this now is, never had heard of this Red Barn thing before, but I pray they are now put 100% out of business:

Red Hen restaurants around the world are getting blamed for kicking out Sarah Sanders

Bitch Stephanie Wilkinson who refused to serve Sarah Sanders has now been forced to resign from her job, great, now she NEEDS to be PERSONALLY RUINED just like Leftists do to CONSERVATIVES who REFUSE to go along with the LGBTQ thing and the Divershitty Crap etc

The Red Hen owner resigns as executive director of Main Street Lexington

LOL she already is getting Doxxed just LIKE Leftists do to CONSERVATIVES who REFUSE to go along with the LGBTQ thing and the Divershitty Crap etc:

Red Hen Restaurant Owner Doxxed After Kicking Out Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Holy fuck...

From the link,

And through it all, people have been poking fun at the comically misaimed backlash — including the DC Red Hen’s Twitter account operator, who’s spent the past few days ribbing criticsonline. Meinhardt has actually played along with the complaints he’s gotten. “Please rest assured that we have released most of our ‘left thinking’ employees and restocked our staff with people who strictly meet the standards of the REAL America,” he told the angry Lexington tourist, who realized her mistake, apologized, and suggested she’d check out his (again, nonexistent) restaurant. His friends soon started leaving joking reviews, speculating that the Red Hen was a “communist front” and complaining

I would like another source other than Mike Huckabee to confirm this, Sanders in-laws who were with her and are considered liberals could confirm this or if the Red Hen is so proud of kicking out Sanders, perhaps they can confirm it.

If it is true, this puts the story as very disturbing that a place of business would conduct themselves in such away and would also confirm why other businesses in Lexington are distancing themselves from the Red Hen’s owner and removing her from some business associations.

Again, actions have consequences.

Nope just someone exercising their rights.
Ruining so many innocent lives along the way. Like I say, noble.
I am sure it ruined their lives as much as life in suburbia can, fortunes of war..
Very noble.
Makes her stance seem cheap and unAmerican by comparison.
Nope just someone exercising their rights.
Ruining so many innocent lives along the way. Like I say, noble.
I am sure it ruined their lives as much as life in suburbia can, fortunes of war..
what war?
Whatever one you may be going through.
know of none. why would you ask if you didn't know?

That crowd are beyond deranged it's like they have rabies, they need to be removed off American streets it is only a matter of time before one of these unhinged maniacs MURDERS someone. It is not now incomprehensible to think that one of these maniacs is going to have a knife next time and stab ANYONE who is a member of The Donald's staff, I hope to Our Lord this does NOT occur, but unfortunately it's on the radar, they need to round them up and arrest them and airdrop them into Gitmo, they are essentially or should now essentially be considered Terrorists and be treated as Terrorists.

Not sure what the solution is, but they definitely need to reign in the BS.

There was a thread last week, someone mention a woman she's something in Florida, I can't remember what but she's in a top political office and is a prominent Trump supporter, her and her family were out in the night to watch a film and one of these unhinged Leftist Maniacs noticed her and in typical Bolshevik Bitch fashion went on Twitter to Tweet to the Organised Bolshevik Thug Mob to ALL get to the cinema and ALL harrass, threaten and scream at this Republican woman and they did, fucking little bitches hopefully the next time a crowd like that does that they are met with a hardcore reaction.

That was the Attorney General of FL Pam Bondi at the Tampa theater. I wouldn't want to be any of those people and have my file come across her desk. :eek:

PS: I think she's kinda hot! Er, have not seen a recent picture, but 10 years ago she was.

I suspect it is true. If she had simply asked them to leave and left it at that, I doubt they would have forced her to resign from her own created downtown organization.
The Red Hen owner loses role as Executive Director of Virginia business group after Sanders scandal
I would like another source other than Mike Huckabee to confirm this, Sanders in-laws who were with her and are considered liberals could confirm this or if the Red Hen is so proud of kicking out Sanders, perhaps they can confirm it.

If it is true, this puts the story as very disturbing that a place of business would conduct themselves in such away and would also confirm why other businesses in Lexington are distancing themselves from the Red Hen’s owner and removing her from some business associations.

Last edited:

That crowd are beyond deranged it's like they have rabies, they need to be removed off American streets it is only a matter of time before one of these unhinged maniacs MURDERS someone. It is not now incomprehensible to think that one of these maniacs is going to have a knife next time and stab ANYONE who is a member of The Donald's staff, I hope to Our Lord this does NOT occur, but unfortunately it's on the radar, they need to round them up and arrest them and airdrop them into Gitmo, they are essentially or should now essentially be considered Terrorists and be treated as Terrorists.

Not sure what the solution is, but they definitely need to reign in the BS.

There was a thread last week, someone mention a woman she's something in Florida, I can't remember what but she's in a top political office and is a prominent Trump supporter, her and her family were out in the night to watch a film and one of these unhinged Leftist Maniacs noticed her and in typical Bolshevik Bitch fashion went on Twitter to Tweet to the Organised Bolshevik Thug Mob to ALL get to the cinema and ALL harrass, threaten and scream at this Republican woman and they did, fucking little bitches hopefully the next time a crowd like that does that they are met with a hardcore reaction.

That was the Attorney General of FL Pam Bondi at the Tampa theater. I wouldn't want to be any of those people and have my file come across her desk. :eek:

PS: I think she's kinda hot! Er, have not seen a recent picture, but 10 years ago she was.

Definitely hot.

I suspect it is true. If she had simply asked them to leave and left it at that, I doubt they would have forced her to resign from her own created downtown organization.
The Red Hen owner loses role as Executive Director of Virginia business group after Sanders scandal

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: I see it was paid forward. Yes!!! scum begets scum.

I reject her behavior. Unamerican

Then you must really reject Trump's behavior, his is declasse and bellicose.
I don't. why would I? His behavior is for the good of American people, not tearing the country apart. You don't like your tax cut give it back. you want to live with illegals, go to mexico. dude, your argument has no chassis.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back