RED ALERT! MELTDOWN CONFIRMED At Fukushima Nuclear Reactor

Hi Boe:

All we need is somebody trying to play down the serious nature of what is going on here:

godzilla_train.jpg.380x380_q85.jpg

Hi dil with Mad mentioned:

While the Mad Scientist and I have our disagreements, he is a man of intelligence able to weigh the facts in these critical situations.

I have no problem with his posts. I'm asking if he really wants people to head for the hills in light of what could possibly happen. A mass exodus isn't really the safest thing in practice either as evidence by the evacuation for Rita.

That is why I headed for the hills on March 1, 2011 with instructions for others to do the same! I still believe we are looking at a series of earth change 'events' around the March 15, 2011 ELEnin Comet/Dwarf conjunction/alignment and then we have the March 19, 2011 super moon perigee alignment! That does not even include the 7-body near-alignment potential dangers associated with that March 15 event! I am telling you guys that what is going on right now in our solar system is nothing typical and my survival group is on the highest alert possible! When I drive 4 states with all of my survival gear to the mountains, then something is up!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_096cj4ZLMQ]Japan Earthquake,in USA warns Russia, Madrid fault, Super Moon, Comet ELEnin[/ame]

I am not the only person on the planet sending out these warnings! No. I do not advise everyone to rush out the door. I have been telling people to head for the hills for almost a month now and you want to be near your bugout location 'before' the crap hits the fan. That increases your survival chances exponentially, while sitting on your hands and doing nothing at the wrong location can threaten your survival. Of course I hope nothing happens, but look how much the situation has ramped up since the middle of February!

All of these things are happening for a reason and that reason appears to be a brown dwarf racing towards the inner part of our solar system. I know that sounds crazy! I never even thought about any brown dwarf, until the ELEnin Comet investigation; but that is what the evidence says.

If somebody has a better explanation, then I am all ears.

Terral

All of these things are happening for a reason and that reason appears to be a brown dwarf racing towards the inner part of our solar system.

pigmy-princess3.jpg

I know that sounds crazy!

Terral

I agree, Dwarves give me the willies.

Hi dil with Mad mentioned:

While the Mad Scientist and I have our disagreements, he is a man of intelligence able to weigh the facts in these critical situations.

I have no problem with his posts. I'm asking if he really wants people to head for the hills in light of what could possibly happen. A mass exodus isn't really the safest thing in practice either as evidence by the evacuation for Rita.

That is why I headed for the hills on March 1, 2011 with instructions for others to do the same! I still believe we are looking at a series of earth change 'events' around the March 15, 2011 ELEnin Comet/Dwarf conjunction/alignment and then we have the March 19, 2011 super moon perigee alignment! That does not even include the 7-body near-alignment potential dangers associated with that March 15 event! I am telling you guys that what is going on right now in our solar system is nothing typical and my survival group is on the highest alert possible! When I drive 4 states with all of my survival gear to the mountains, then something is up!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_096cj4ZLMQ]Japan Earthquake,in USA warns Russia, Madrid fault, Super Moon, Comet ELEnin[/ame]

I am not the only person on the planet sending out these warnings! No. I do not advise everyone to rush out the door. I have been telling people to head for the hills for almost a month now and you want to be near your bugout location 'before' the crap hits the fan. That increases your survival chances exponentially, while sitting on your hands and doing nothing at the wrong location can threaten your survival. Of course I hope nothing happens, but look how much the situation has ramped up since the middle of February!

All of these things are happening for a reason and that reason appears to be a brown dwarf racing towards the inner part of our solar system. I know that sounds crazy! I never even thought about any brown dwarf, until the ELEnin Comet investigation; but that is what the evidence says.

Terral

Well I appreciate info from angles I'm not paying that much attention to but in all reality wouldn't your survival group have a better chance if resource users were gobbled up by the disaster ?
Trust me-----I get the message--you are convinced there is a real threat out there.

Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfrqDEFtNqc]Third Fukushima Reactor Failing! Flint Preppers Group![/ame]

DEMCAD gives some good survival tips as usual. Subscribe to his channel and go through the survival videos. My survival group uses something like this to communicate once the grid goes down.

https://www.cobra.com/category/two-way-radios.cfm

You can get a good set of these radios for around 40 bucks at K-mart.

Terral

Hi guys:

Third Fukushima Reactor Failing! Flint Preppers Group!

DEMCAD gives some good survival tips as usual. Subscribe to his channel and go through the survival videos. My survival group uses something like this to communicate once the grid goes down.

Terral

I think if I head for the hills I'm going solo. I don't wanna have to share my berries with anyone.
You survival folks are an interesting breed tho. I hope something happens so you haven't wasted all that time and money.

Hi Dil:

Well I appreciate info from angles I'm not paying that much attention to but in all reality wouldn't your survival group have a better chance if resource users were gobbled up by the disaster?

That is not the point. The point is that your ability to prepare 'before' the crap hits the fan is exponentially greater than after everybody is wide awake! Tons and tons of people will show up to the grocery stores to find empty shelves once we are in SHTF mode. That means a 50 cent can of cheap soup will go for 10 bucks or more after the collapse and that is if you can find someone willing to part with even one can of their own survival supplies WHICH I DOUBT. The price of food is skyrocketing anyway, so those who have already stocked up are way ahead in the survival game; even if all of these earth change events die down and turn into nothing.

Trust me-----I get the message--you are convinced there is a real threat out there.

Damn straight! These messages are typed from the NC mountains some 4 states from my family and the news just keeps getting more serious with each passing day 'and' the anticipated March 15, 2011 alignment has not even happened yet 'and' then we have the super moon alignment 'and' Japan cannot withstand another big quake with so many nuclear reactors trying to go ballistic. All I can say is that if this ELEnin Comet turns out to be our brown dwarf (looks that way), then the Earth is in for a really rough ride throughout the entire year and this crap is only getting started; because the thing is still more than 180 million miles away (check).

Those of you without survival food, water purification systems, survival gear and guns and ammo to protect them are brave souls indeed. I cannot image sitting back on my heels right now and just hoping that everything will be fine. And those of you on the northwestern coast of the USA: You have Yellowstone bulging and pressure building and the nuclear reactors trying to explode upwind in Japan 'and' this March 15 alignment/conjunction with ELEnin. Man you guys are brave or fools ...

Terral

Hi Dil:

Well I appreciate info from angles I'm not paying that much attention to but in all reality wouldn't your survival group have a better chance if resource users were gobbled up by the disaster?

That is not the point. The point is that your ability to prepare 'before' the crap hits the fan is exponentially greater than after everybody is wide awake! Tons and tons of people will show up to the grocery stores to find empty shelves once we are in SHTF mode. That means a 50 cent can of cheap soup will go for 10 bucks or more after the collapse and that is if you can find someone willing to part with even one can of their own survival supplies WHICH I DOUBT. The price of food is skyrocketing anyway, so those who have already stocked up are way ahead in the survival game; even if all of these earth change events die down and turn into nothing.

Damn straight! These messages are typed from the NC mountains some 4 states from my family and the news just keeps getting more serious with each passing day 'and' the anticipated March 15, 2011 alignment has not even happened yet 'and' then we have the super moon alignment 'and' Japan cannot withstand another big quake with so many nuclear reactors trying to go ballistic. All I can say is that if this ELEnin Comet turns out to be our brown dwarf (looks that way), then the Earth is in for a really rough ride throughout the entire year and this crap is only getting started; because the thing is still more than 180 million miles away (check).

Those of you without survival food, water purification systems, survival gear and guns and ammo to protect them are brave souls indeed. I cannot image sitting back on my heels right now and just hoping that everything will be fine. And those of you on the northwestern coast of the USA: You have Yellowstone bulging and pressure building and the nuclear reactors trying to explode upwind in Japan 'and' this March 15 alignment/conjunction with ELEnin. Man you guys are brave or fools ...

Terral

I like to think of myself as more of an ignorance is bliss kinda guy. :lol:
If I survive I'll give you a rundown on what happened during the anarchy and chaos.

Hi guys:

Third Fukushima Reactor Failing! Flint Preppers Group!

Terral

I think if I head for the hills I'm going solo. I don't wanna have to share my berries with anyone.
You survival folks are an interesting breed tho. I hope something happens so you haven't wasted all that time and money.

Yeah, nobody touches my berries without permission.

testicles-cowgirls-testicles-demotivational-poster-1231133390.jpg

Hi Dil:

No! You guys should go through my Survival Post from 2009 (link) and watch the OP video, because these SHTF scenarios have played out throughout history and there are many lessons to learn. The people who try to go solo end up overrun by groups of hungry mobs to be beaten and left for dead or worse. Families that try to hole up in their homes end up victims from mobs coming after your food and resources. All of the data says to group together with family and friends into survival groups, so everyone can watch the back of everybody else.

Your group needs strong leadership that can identify potential threats and develop contingency plans in advance of the crap hitting the fan. This Nibiru/Martial Law threat raises the need to find protection from solar radiation later in the year as the event scenario plays out. That is why the Govt has been shutting down access to caves (links) and potential safe areas for some time now. Not only is the Govt not warning people about dangers on the horizon, they are also closing off your avenues to escape the same threats.

The H1N1 FEMA Bio-terror Psyop in 2009 fooled a lot of survivalists, but that drill only served to make our groups stronger and better-prepared for this potential threat. Rather than two Cobra radios, I now have eight and two generators rather than just one and my rifle and shotgun are still ready if needed. Many of you fail to realize that the crap is going to hit the fan. The only uncertain part is knowing the exact time. I would rather spend my money on survival gear than soda pop and movie tickets any day. When the crap hits the fan, the hardcore survivalist will be king. ;0)

Terral

Hi Dil:

No! You guys should go through my Survival Post from 2009 (link) and watch the OP video, because these SHTF scenarios have played out throughout history and there are many lessons to learn. The people who try to go solo end up overrun by groups of hungry mobs to be beaten and left for dead or worse. Families that try to hole up in their homes end up victims from mobs coming after your food and resources. All of the data says to group together with family and friends into survival groups, so everyone can watch the back of everybody else.

Your group needs strong leadership that can identify potential threats and develop contingency plans in advance of the crap hitting the fan. This Nibiru/Martial Law threat raises the need to find protection from solar radiation later in the year as the event scenario plays out. That is why the Govt has been shutting down access to caves (links) and potential safe areas for some time now. Not only is the Govt not warning people about dangers on the horizon, they are also closing off your avenues to escape the same threats.

The H1N1 FEMA Bio-terror Psyop in 2009 fooled a lot of survivalists, but that drill only served to make our groups stronger and better-prepared for this potential threat. Rather than two Cobra radios, I now have eight and two generators rather than just one and my rifle and shotgun are still ready if needed. Many of you fail to realize that the crap is going to hit the fan. The only uncertain part is knowing the exact time. I would rather spend my money on survival gear than soda pop and movie tickets any day. When the crap hits the fan, the hardcore survivalist will be king. ;0)

Terral

ahh I get it---rulers of the world by default. I guess the more people that pay attention to you and survive, the more subjects you will have.

I saw The Road. I'd rather die right away than turn into Cannibal Dinner.

Hi guys:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2-T4Igzmg"]Fuel Rods Melting (meltdown) in 3 Nuclear Reactors 3/14/11[/ame]

TheStar.com World News
Meltdown threat rises at Japanese nuclear plant

SOMA, JAPAN—Water levels dropped precipitously Monday inside a stricken Japanese nuclear reactor, twice leaving the uranium fuel rods completely exposed and raising the threat of a meltdown.

Water levels were restored after the first decrease, but the rods remained partially exposed late Monday night, increasing the risk of the spread of radiation and the potential for an eventual meltdown.

The cascading troubles in the Fukushima Dai-ichi plant compounded the immense challenges faced by the Tokyo government, already struggling to send relief to hundreds of thousands of people along the country's quake- and tsunami-ravaged coast where at least 10,000 people are believed to have died.

Later, a top Japanese official said the fuel rods in all three of the most troubled nuclear reactors appeared to be melting.
Of all these troubles, the drop in water levels at Unit 2 had officials the most worried.

“Units 1 and 3 are at least somewhat stabilized for the time being,” said Nuclear and Industrial Agency official Ryohei Shiomi “Unit 2 now requires all our effort and attention.”

Workers managed to raise water levels after the second drop Monday night, but they began falling for a third time, according to nuclear agency official Naoki Kumagai. They are now considering spraying water directly on container to cool it. The head of the International Atomic Energy Agency said the Japanese government has asked the agency to send experts to help.
In some ways, the explosion at Unit 3 was not as dire as it might seem.

The blast actually lessened pressure building inside the troubled reactor, and officials said the all-important containment shell — thick concrete armour around the reactor — had not been damaged. In addition, officials said radiation levels remained within legal limits, though anyone left within 12 miles (20 kilometres) of the scene was ordered to remain indoors.

“We have no evidence of harmful radiation exposure,” deputy Cabinet secretary Noriyuki Shikata told reporters.

Fukushima prefectural officials said, however, that 190 people have been exposed to some radiation from the plant. Nuclear safety officials said monitoring devices around the plant briefly showed radiation levels six times the legal limit, but they have since gone down.

On Saturday, a similar hydrogen blast destroyed the housing around the complex's Unit 1 reactor, leaving the shell intact but resulting in the mass evacuation of more than 185,000 people from the area.

Officials were clearly struggling to keep ahead of the crisis and prevent a worst-case scenario: a complete reactor meltdown.
In that case, the uranium core melts through the outer containment shell, releasing a wave of radiation and resulting in major, widespread health problems.

Late Monday, the chief government spokesman said there were signs that the fuel rods were melting in all three reactors, all of which had lost their cooling systems in the wake of Friday's massive earthquake and tsunami

“Although we cannot directly check it, it's highly likely happening,” Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano told reporters.

Some experts would consider that a partial meltdown. Others, though, reserve that term for times when nuclear fuel melts through a reactor's innermost chamber but not through the outer containment shell. [More]
The situation in Japan looks ready to explode and March 15, 2011 is not even here yet.

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Mid:

Oh and, where's your thread on how Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Cheney and Halliburton detonated that massive super-secret protonuclear bomb in the ocean, to cause this earthquake so poppa Bush could finish his WW2 work eradicating the Japanese? You're slipping, you must be getting old.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Holy cows! This all you got?[/ame]

Diver and his idiots have the troll department covered, but this place can always use another loudmouth idiot that cannot make a conspiracy case to save his sorry soul. Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld and all their hooligans are murderers of innocent Americans and thieves of trillions from innocent Americans and liars to millions of Americans and the world and you are one of his little idiots. Take a number and get in line and welcome to the party. Your kind do not usually hang around long. ;0)

Terral
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're such a fun kickball! Really.

Like clockwork,the Bush/Obama dupes know they cant refute that evidence from that link there Terral provided,so they can only sling shit in defeat.:lol: great rebutall to his challenge there loyal Bush/Obama dupe.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you even left out that link he posted since you know you cant refute it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

great job of debating there.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Hi Mid:

Holy cows! This all you got?

Diver and his idiots have the troll department covered, but this place can always use another loudmouth idiot that cannot make a conspiracy case to save his sorry soul. Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld and all their hooligans are murderers of innocent Americans and thieves of trillions from innocent Americans and liars to millions of Americans and the world and you are one of his little idiots. Take a number and get in line and welcome to the party. Your kind do not usually hang around long. ;0)

Terral
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You're such a fun kickball! Really.

Like clockwork,the Bush/Obama dupes know they cant refute that evidence from that link there Terral provided,so they can only sling shit in defeat.:lol: great rebutall to his challenge there loyal Bush/Obama dupe.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you even left out that link he posted since you know you cant refute it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

great job of debating there.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

are you heading for the hills too ?

Forum List

Back