RED ALERT! MELTDOWN CONFIRMED At Fukushima Nuclear Reactor

Hi Lia:

This is "the Terral effect." It's like the Boy who Cried Wolf. BECAUSE Terral is saying something, it becomes presumptively erroneous.

Sadly, in this case, like the proverbial broken clock, even Terral might be right.

There actually IS evidence suggesting that there has been a nuclear meltdown of some unknown dimension at the facility.

The apparent atmospheric release of caesium is a very bad sign implying that there is a very real chance that a meltdown has occurred.

First of all, all of my Opening Posts include evidentiary support for my hypothesis, claims and conclusions. My OP's generally have more links to third-party information than all of my critics combined. I present the evidence and allow everyone to draw his own conclusions one way or the other. This event started from the earth change earthquake event caused by Nibiru (25 Symptoms).

The March 15, 2011 first conjunction/alignment (Timeline Topic) is still coming 'and' the super moon reaches perigee on March 19, 2011 (story). You guys might need to find a Nibiru Safe Zone (topic). We could be looking at a completely different world by the end of March. Then we still have Nibiru reaching perigee on September 11, 2011 for the pole shift starting September 26, 2011 at the second conjunction. Then we have the pole shift reversal around November 22, 2011 at the third conjunction, which means this roller coaster ride has just started.

Now many of you can understand why I headed for the hills March 1, 2011. ;0)

Terral

Terral, would you please, for once, be a decent human being and just shut the fuck up?

This is not a soap-box event for your moronic, irrational and totally baseless theories. Linking to bullshit from YouTube is NOT support.

There is still no warp-speed traveling brown dwarf star and planetary system approaching us, you shit head. And even if one were closing in, it is nowhere near close enough to be seen or its gravitational effects felt in ANY way.

You are fucking reveling in this tragedy and the tragedy is growing worse by the hour. Yet you gloat.

Fuck yourself.
I have to agree with you here.

And my post above was wishful thinking.

Six reactors failing is very serious.

This isn't a joke.........From what i've been hearing, the meltdown has happened.

It's not good......It's not something to be laughed at or joked about.

Hi Lia:

First of all, all of my Opening Posts include evidentiary support for my hypothesis, claims and conclusions. My OP's generally have more links to third-party information than all of my critics combined. I present the evidence and allow everyone to draw his own conclusions one way or the other. This event started from the earth change earthquake event caused by Nibiru (25 Symptoms).

The March 15, 2011 first conjunction/alignment (Timeline Topic) is still coming 'and' the super moon reaches perigee on March 19, 2011 (story). You guys might need to find a Nibiru Safe Zone (topic). We could be looking at a completely different world by the end of March. Then we still have Nibiru reaching perigee on September 11, 2011 for the pole shift starting September 26, 2011 at the second conjunction. Then we have the pole shift reversal around November 22, 2011 at the third conjunction, which means this roller coaster ride has just started.

Terral

Terral, would you please, for once, be a decent human being and just shut the fuck up?

This is not a soap-box event for your moronic, irrational and totally baseless theories. Linking to bullshit from YouTube is NOT support.

There is still no warp-speed traveling brown dwarf star and planetary system approaching us, you shit head. And even if one were closing in, it is nowhere near close enough to be seen or its gravitational effects felt in ANY way.

You are fucking reveling in this tragedy and the tragedy is growing worse by the hour. Yet you gloat.

Fuck yourself.
I have to agree with you here.

And my post above was wishful thinking.

Six reactors failing is very serious.

Word that a sixth reactor's cooling system has failed is indeed serious news. This implications of this still evolving story may turn out to be as far reaching as the terrorist events of 9/11/2001.

Greetings to All:

Damage from mega quake increasing, death toll feared to top 1,700

TOKYO, March 12, Kyodo

Damage caused by Friday's catastrophic earthquake in Japan expanded Saturday, with the combined number of people who have died or are unaccounted for is feared to top 1,700, while an explosion occurred at the nuclear reactor building of Tokyo Electric Power Co.'s Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant and injured four workers.

The four are conscious and their injuries are not life-threatening, according to the electricity firm, while the Fire and Disaster Management Agency dispatched the Hyper Rescue squad from Tokyo to bring equipment to cool down the nuclear plant facilities.

Radioactive materials -- cesium and iodine -- were also detected around the No. 1 reactor of the plant, according to the Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency.

The death toll has exceeded 600 so far, a police tally showed, while 200 to 300 bodies were transferred to Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture. It was also reported that another 200 bodies were transferred to gymnasiums in Iwanuma and Natori, both in Miyagi, while around 650 people are missing following the 2:46 p.m. quake with a magnitude of 8.8, the strongest ever recorded in Japan.

Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano on Saturday expressed the government's determination to bring relief to the disaster-hit areas. He told a meeting of the emergency disaster headquarters Saturday, ''This is the largest earthquake since the Meiji Era, and it is believed that more than 1,000 people have lost their lives.''

Following the explosion at the Fukushima nuclear plant, Edano said the government instructed residents living within a 10-kilometer radius of the No. 1 and No. 2 nuclear plants to evacuate, but it later expanded the evacuation scope of the No. 1 and No. 2 plant to a 20-kilometer radius.

The total number of evacuees near the nuclear plant plus around 210,000 people evacuated in five prefectures, including Iwate and Fukushima, at the time when strong aftershocks continued, reached 300,000, according to the National Police Agency. [More]
Terral

What are the actual implications if the Japanese reactor(s) undergo a meltdown ala Chernobyl? Well, here's a bit of the problem:

So how is it, despite that sophistication, awareness, and preparedness, that the Fukshima Dai-ichi has nonetheless exceeded worst-case thinking? Here, the story is reminiscent of Three Mile Island and Chernob and the message seems to be the same: Worst-case scenario builders consistently underestimate the statistical probability of separate bad things happening simultaneously, as the result of the same underlying causes. As the TMI accident evolved, the nation was mesmerized by the buildup of hydrogen gas in the reactor vessel (a prospect no member of the general public had ever heard of before), and the danger of its exploding. Subsequent post mortems found, in addition, that a substantial fraction of the reactor core melted during the accident. Had it melted through the bottom of the vessel, vast amount of radioactivity would have found its way into the Susquehanna River and Chesapeake Bay, poisoning their waters permanently, for all practical purposes.

In Chernobyl, a peculiar design feature that the general public had never heard of--a positive reactivity void coefficient--caused first one explosion and then, very likely, a second. Such explosions supposedly couldn't happen in nuclear reactors, but it turned out they could in some types. Water flashing to steam had caused reactivity to escalate (the positive feedback loop from water voiding), prompting more water to flash to steam, leading to more overpower, etc. In addition, overpressure from the boiling waters in the cooling pipes lifted the top of the poorly designed reactor vessel, rupturing all pipes and control-rod systems, putting the reactor completely out of control. It was, as major reports done by various national and international authorities would later put it, a "worse than worst-case accident."

Actually, ever[y] major nuclear accident has been worse than worst case, and that's a fact every nuclear advocate--this one included--will have to take into account. As we learned in the global financial crisis as well, instrument and devices thought of as separate entities can all "go south" as the result of a single underlying cause, upending estimates of how likely any one failure would be.
-- Japan Nuclear Accident: Worse than Worst, Again - IEEE Spectrum {My emphasis added.}

Last edited:
Hi Lia:

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Just for you, [click here]

Terral ;0) Lia

Last edited:
Hi Lia:

This is "the Terral effect." It's like the Boy who Cried Wolf. BECAUSE Terral is saying something, it becomes presumptively erroneous.

Sadly, in this case, like the proverbial broken clock, even Terral might be right.

There actually IS evidence suggesting that there has been a nuclear meltdown of some unknown dimension at the facility.

The apparent atmospheric release of caesium is a very bad sign implying that there is a very real chance that a meltdown has occurred.

Terral

Fuck yourself.

I always wonder about the mods when someone does something like this. I mean, are there 2 sides to this--can anybody support that sort of action? I mean, if you call someone's husband ugly, you get a note from the mods telling you to clean it up. If you try to grandstand on a human tragedy or accuse people of whom you've never met of killing 3,000 people, the mods are silent.

I know it's their board and they can do what they want but there is rude which I have been at times and then there is obscene which most twoofers are most of the time; not to mention illiterate, foolish and deceitful.

Hi Lia:

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Just for you,

Terral ;0)
You do understand Terral, that this has absolutely nothing to do with you weird lil' doomsday shit, right?

You do know that the plate that gave way has been slipping for centuries, and that the recent thrust has absolutely nothing to do with your weird shit, correct?

You do understand that this is serious shit, and that the meltdowns could very well cause problems for those of us on the west coast, if those containment vessels completely fail? That up to 1500 rads could very well reach Hawaii and the west coast under the right conditions?

You're acting like this is something to be celebrated.........You're a sick fuck if that truly is the case.

Sky ain't fallin' after all...
:redface:
Japan earthquake: Officials say nuclear catastrophe averted
March 12, 2011 - Fears of a nuclear meltdown in Japan have subsided after a reactor that was damaged in Friday’s devastating earthquake reportedly emerged intact from an explosion.
A day after the country was thrown into chaos by a fierce tsunami triggered by the largest earthquake in Japan’s history, the country was, for a few terrifying hours, bracing itself for a possible nuclear catastrophe. Television cameras captured the moment that smoke poured from what at first appeared to be one of four reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, located 150 miles north of Tokyo.

After a few nerve-wracking hours, however, the government and the plant’s operator, Tokyo Electric Power, said the damage had been confined to the walls and roof surrounding the reactor, sparing its metal casing. The chief cabinet secretary, Yukio Edano, told a televised press conference that radiation around the plant had, in fact, started to decrease.

A “tiny” amount of radiation had leaked earlier in the day when officials attempted to relieve pressure inside the reactor. “We have confirmed that the walls of this building were what exploded, and not the reactor’s container,” Edano said, adding, “There was no large amount of radiation leakage outside. At this point, there has been no major change to the level of radiation leakage outside, so we'd like everyone to respond calmly.”

Some exposure to radiation

See also:

Reports: 9,500 Missing in Japan Coastal Town
Mar 12, 2011 - As emergency responders made their way today into the hardest-hit coastal villages of Japan, the country's Kyodo News Agency reports that 9,500 people are unaccounted for in Minamisanriku -- roughly half the town's population.
The town, located along the Pacific Ocean on the northeast coast of Japan, has a population of 17,000 residents. Japan Self-Defense Forces are trying to help local authorities find residents, Japanese public broadcasting station NHK reported. So far, they've only been able to confirm that about 7,500 residents were successfully evacuated to dozens of shelters after the massive earthquake and tsunami, NHK reported.

Even before rescuers reached the hardest-hit areas, NHK reported stories of devastation from the towns and villages along Japan's northeastern coast affected by the quake and its aftershocks. In Sendai, the largest nearby city, police said between 200 and 300 bodies were found along the coast. Many more are believed to have been buried in the rubble or washed out with the waves.

Military helicopters grabbed survivors from rooftops and streets were littered with remnants of the destruction. The U.S. agreed to send helicopters from Okinawa to assist rescue efforts. Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan said more than 3,000 people have been rescued, Kyodo News Agency reported. "We'd first like to focus on saving lives and secondly the comfort of the evacuees," Kan said. "There will be many resources that will be needed for this evacuation process."

Source

Last edited:
Sky ain't fallin' after all...
:redface:
Japan earthquake: Officials say nuclear catastrophe averted
March 12, 2011 - Fears of a nuclear meltdown in Japan have subsided after a reactor that was damaged in Friday’s devastating earthquake reportedly emerged intact from an explosion.
A day after the country was thrown into chaos by a fierce tsunami triggered by the largest earthquake in Japan’s history, the country was, for a few terrifying hours, bracing itself for a possible nuclear catastrophe. Television cameras captured the moment that smoke poured from what at first appeared to be one of four reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, located 150 miles north of Tokyo.

After a few nerve-wracking hours, however, the government and the plant’s operator, Tokyo Electric Power, said the damage had been confined to the walls and roof surrounding the reactor, sparing its metal casing. The chief cabinet secretary, Yukio Edano, told a televised press conference that radiation around the plant had, in fact, started to decrease.

A “tiny” amount of radiation had leaked earlier in the day when officials attempted to relieve pressure inside the reactor. “We have confirmed that the walls of this building were what exploded, and not the reactor’s container,” Edano said, adding, “There was no large amount of radiation leakage outside. At this point, there has been no major change to the level of radiation leakage outside, so we'd like everyone to respond calmly.”

Some exposure to radiation
Unfortunately, as reported by FOX and CNN in the last hour, satelite imagry is showing that the containment dome at the meltdown site is blown wide open, and now a second plant is in meltdown mode..........The US government is now questioning the info being put out by the Japanese government.

It's not good.

Hi Lia:

Terral

Fuck yourself.

I always wonder about the mods when someone does something like this. I mean, are there 2 sides to this--can anybody support that sort of action? I mean, if you call someone's husband ugly, you get a note from the mods telling you to clean it up. If you try to grandstand on a human tragedy or accuse people of whom you've never met of killing 3,000 people, the mods are silent.

I know it's their board and they can do what they want but there is rude which I have been at times and then there is obscene which most twoofers are most of the time; not to mention illiterate, foolish and deceitful.

nazi whore

Hi guys:

Dutch is giving his Fallout Update:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=898gfo9VLVA]RADIOACTIVE CLOUDS Identified - current tracking on JET STREAM data - March 13, 2011 - READ[/ame]

Terral

Hi guys:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0BGFaFK3d8"]SECOND nuclear meltdown likely underway - MSNBC - 2 hours ago - READ BELOW![/ame]

MSNBC Story:

Second nuclear meltdown likely under way in Japan, official says

Seawater poured in to cool 1 reactor; venting starts at 2nd; thousands evacuated

NBC, msnbc.com and news services updated 3/13/2011 3:11:31 AM ET

Japanese officials were trying frantically to thwart partial meltdowns presumed under way Sunday at two earthquake-stricken nuclear reactors in Japan.

Fuel rods were briefly exposed and radiation levels briefly rose above the legal limit at the second reactor Sunday, said Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano.

A partial meltdown in the unit is "highly possible," he told reporters. "Because it's inside the reactor, we cannot directly check it but we are taking measures on the assumption of the possible partial meltdown."

He also said a hydrogen explosion could occur at the reactor, Unit 3 of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear complex. That would follow a Saturday blast at Unit 1 of the same complex as operators attempted to prevent a nuclear meltdown by injecting sea water into it.

Japan's largest electric utility Sunday released what it said was slightly radioactive air at Unit 3.

Both reactors are among three shut down Friday at the Fukushima Daiishi plant when their cooling functions stopped after the area was jolted by a magnitude 8.9 earthquake.

GE-designed reactors in Fukushima have 23 sisters in U.S.

Tokyo Electric Co., or TEPCO, Saturday began pouring seawater and boric acid into its Fukushima Daiichi power plant Unit 1 reactor, whose core partially melted. On Sunday TEPCO released air containing radioactive materials for more than 2 hours and injected water at the Unit 3 nuclear reactor container vessel to reduce pressure and temperature to save the reactor from a possible meltdown. [More]
Terral

Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE_Au0J-gqw]Radiation up 400 times in Miyagi, new blast feared at Fukoshima[/ame]

The reporter (Ekaterina Gracheva) is testing the air upwind from the disaster and appears to be downplaying the seriousness of this situation.

Terral

The reporter (Ekaterina Gracheva) is testing the air upwind from the disaster and appears to be downplaying the seriousness of this situation.
Well like I said in a previous post, the Japanese are gonna' downplay everything right up to the complete meltdown. Untill the locals are allowed to go back to their homes I still think the situation remains critical.

In watching the news just a bit ago, they are pouring sea water into 3 plants to try and cool them down. That's the option of last resort, isn't it? If that doesn't work . . . .??? This is very, very bad.

Forum List

Back