RED ALERT! MELTDOWN CONFIRMED At Fukushima Nuclear Reactor

Hi guys:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPm8NJK8SgA"]Japan is collapsing? hypothesis - animation and presentation of the data[/ame]

Dutch presents his hypothesis that Japan will slide into the ocean from hundreds of quakes going off under those nuclear reactors. The March 11, 2011 Sun/Earth/Dwarf Star alignment started a chain reaction that has led to a series of chain reactions that can find Japan falling into the ocean. Then try to imagine the size of the tidal wave. The plot thickens ...

Terral

I can't take this anymore. Terral is the Chicken Little of this board. This idiot has never seen a "disaster" he doesn't believe. EVERYTHING posted on the net he feels needs to be repeated on this board. Talk about someone who posts EVERYTHING he finds and then when one out of a hundred comes "true" he says, "SEE, SEE, I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!"

Shut the fuck up, bitch. We all have internet, you moron. You don't need to be our Daddy.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hi guys:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07I5qdMEaz4]Michio Kaku, PhD - Three Raging Nuclear Meltdowns In Progress![/ame]

This situation in Japan just keeps getting worse and worse ...

NEW CONSPIRACY THEORY:

It is believed that after HIS last meltdown, Terral disappeared for a while.

I can't confirm anything of course, since Google is hiding the YouTube videos which would "confirm" it.

But prove me wrong.

Gaia loves Nibiru, btw.

Tonight on CNN Michio Kaku said "Fukushima is the biggest industrial catastrophe in the history of mankind". This same quote was spoken to Al Jazeera by Arnold Gundersen, a former nuclear industry senior vice president.

Kaku said that there was a jump in radiation levels of milk in New York City days after the tsunami. The radiation has gone global & is getting much worst. Massive amounts of heavily radioactive water around the plants will find it's way into the ocean. This exceeds Chernobyl!

Told Ya So:

And what of the lasting threat from radiation? Remarkably, outside the immediate area of Fukushima, this is hardly a problem at all. Although the crippled nuclear reactors themselves still pose a danger, no one, including personnel who worked in the buildings, died from radiation exposure. Most experts agree that future health risks from the released radiation, notably radioactive iodine-131 and cesiums-134 and - 137, are extremely small and likely to be undetectable.

Even considering the upper boundary of estimated effects, there is unlikely to be any detectable increase in cancers in Japan, Asia or the world except close to the facility, according to a World Health Organization report. There will almost certainly be no increase in birth defects or genetic abnormalities from radiation. ...

Fukushima Radiation Proves Less Deadly Than Feared - Bloomberg

Godzilla_zpsa7103115.gif

That was good. They left out the controversy of using seawater to cool the reactors. That water ended right back in the ocean.

Scary. Sad. Dramatic. Entire communities will be uninhabitable for decades.

Forum List

Back