Recreational Pot Use Legal in Canada - October 17

Pffft. I smoked pot on and off for a quarter century. No ill effects to report.

As I stated in the OP >> "I suppose some long-time pot smokers may say they've been smoking it for 30 years (or more), and they're in great health. They can't compare themselves with how they'd be if they had not smoked all those years, however. I would tend to doubt their magnified speculations."

Pffft. I smoked pot on and off for a quarter century. No ill effects to report.

As I stated in the OP >> "I suppose some long-time pot smokers may say they've been smoking it for 30 years (or more), and they're in great health. They can't compare themselves with how they'd be if they had not smoked all those years, however. I would tend to doubt their magnified speculations."

My doctor does not.

I haven't indulged in some time because in my current business status legal entanglements over the issue would merely serve to complicate my life. Rest assured that if legalized for recreational purposes, there will a supply of a nice rich Sativa available in the house.

My doctor does not.

I haven't indulged in some time because in my current business status legal entanglements over the issue would merely serve to complicate my life. Rest assured that if legalized for recreational purposes, there will a supply of a nice rich Sativa available in the house.
I wouldn't smoke ANYTHING.

My doctor does not.

I wouldn't smoke ANYTHING.

That is your choice to make.

The "hangup" with Democrats is that they are against all the things that are good for AMERICA, and for all the things that are bad for America. And they don't care about AMERICA, at all. Their allegiance is to THE WORLD.

uh HUH. And you're on what planet again?

And I know about pot smokers moving to Canada, because I know of some (from 4 states) who already have, and they say they are expecting friends to join them soon. This the real life that liberals ignore, in deference to some link to some liberal website. :rolleyes:

I just asked Pierre Trudeau, Tim Horton and Joni Mitchell and they all say you're full of shit.

I don't have a link for that either but I understand on your planet none is needed. Eh?

I just asked Pierre Trudeau, Tim Horton and Joni Mitchell and they all say you're full of shit.

I don't have a link for that either but I understand on your planet none is needed. Eh?
I'm on EARTH, where Democrats are un-American, open borders, welcoming globalists, and Republicans are patriotic, border security, protectionist nationalists. And you ?

Don't care what any 3 people you can dredge up say. I know what I've seen and heard. Nothing changes that. No charge for the reality check.

That is your choice to make.
Unless it's second hand smoke.

So stay out of pot bars.

It seems so simple doesn't it?

I can't stand cigar smoke myself. Makes me sick. So I make it a practice to never walk into a cigar bar --- problem solved.

You'd think this would be elemental thought kind of stuff. But that's not enough for the Fascisti who have to make sure nobody else is doing it either.

I'm on EARTH, where Democrats are un-American, open borders, welcoming globalists, and Republicans are patriotic, border security, protectionist nationalists. And you ?

Don't care what any 3 people you can dredge up say. I know what I've seen and heard. Nothing changes that. No charge for the reality check.
you do realize a hell of a lot of Republicans/Conservatives smoke the stuff and would back it being at least decriminalized,right?..

you do realize a hell of a lot of Republicans/Conservatives smoke the stuff and would back it being at least decriminalized,right?..

Republicans, yes. Conservatives, no. Conservatives understand the immorality of the act and avoid it at all costs.
no conservatives smoke pot?...you cant possibly be that naive...and how the hell would you know?....you dont hang out with pot smokers,you claimed in the past you will have nothing to do with it,so how the hell would you know?.......there are MANY Conservative people who smoke pot OR want it at least decriminalized.....

Republicans, yes. Conservatives, no. Conservatives understand the immorality of the act and avoid it at all costs.

"All costs"?

What does it "cost" to avoid something you don't care for?
he doesnt know what the hell he is talking about......he has proved that quite a few times in discussions about pot in this forum,but yet he knows what types of people smoke the stuff.....i have smoked it with people who are pretty dam conservative,but yet they indulge and even drink and smoked cigarettes.......the guy wants to live in the dark ages,that says a lot about his mindset right there....

no conservatives smoke pot?...you cant possibly be that naive...and how the hell would you know?....you dont hang out with pot smokers,you claimed in the past you will have nothing to do with it,so how the hell would you know?.......there are MANY Conservative people who smoke pot OR want it at least decriminalized.....

Apparently you don’t understand what it means to be a Conservative. It’s not a synonym for Republican. It requires you to Walk the Talk.

Forum List

Back