Recreational Pot Use Legal in Canada - October 17

Oh joy....stoned Canadians

If they get anymore docile they’ll be doilies.
Easily as good soldiers As Americans, super duper.

I always hope one day you'll get a sense of humor. Today doesn't appear to be that day.
My sense of humor does not involve insulting people.
I live 50 miles from Canada, my family moved down from there in 1905, and no they don't go to our hospitals.
franco....i thought you told me you live in W.NY?.....

I always hope one day you'll get a sense of humor. Today doesn't appear to be that day.
I live 50 miles from Canada, my family moved down from there in 1905, and no they don't go to our hospitals.
Warsaw is 50 miles from the border. What are you smoking adamantium?
Adamantium is a fictional metal alloy appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. It is best known as the substance bonded to the character Wolverine's skeleton and claws. Wikipedia

I thought you told me you lived in LA...

... and used to live in Buffalo... Which is right next to Canada.

It seems so simple doesn't it?

I can't stand cigar smoke myself. Makes me sick. So I make it a practice to never walk into a cigar bar --- problem solved.

You'd think this would be elemental thought kind of stuff. But that's not enough for the Fascisti who have to make sure nobody else is doing it either.
Bars are not the only places where second hand smoke exists, and the idiocy of smoking is not a good enough reason to exclude people from being able to enjoy a neighborhood convenience.

You can't just move to Canada or anywhere else. They have ID cards and other forms of security, as they don't have a****** GOP that loves cheap easily bullied labor, super duper.
Nothing bullies American labor more, than replacing them with foreign migrants and illegally protecting them in sanctuary cities, as Democrats do.

Pot smokers: Canada awaits you. Bon Voyage!

Obviously you've never actually looked into this ---- like about a trillion other things you never bothered to look into ---- but you can't just show up at the Canadian border and expect to be taken in as a citizen on the basis of "I smoke pot".

Warsaw is 50 miles from the border. What are you smoking adamantium?
Adamantium is a fictional metal alloy appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. It is best known as the substance bonded to the character Wolverine's skeleton and claws. Wikipedia
franco i was raised reading DC and Marvel Comics....look at what i have under my Avi....

never said that....i said Anaheim....

nope....Niagara Falls.....

never said that....i said Anaheim....
And you left the Buffalo area at 17 didn't you say...
16......one of the best things that ever happened to me....

Well that's Western New York and it's right next to Canada okay nevermind LOL. Niagara Falls had tough times not really over yet, but Buffalo is doing good.

how many times i have had that sprung on me.....

The OP seems to believe that most people don’t know that smoking is bad for you. Everyone knows that already.
"Seems" only in your mind. Of course I know that. But that doesn't stop foolish smokers from smoking. What's your point ?

People that smoke know the risks and dangers. You acted as if they didn’t. After decades of education on the matter it is now common knowledge and they will do so anyway.

Nowadays a lot o people just do oil or edibles. I need to move to Canada :lol:

The OP seems to believe that most people don’t know that smoking is bad for you. Everyone knows that already.
"Seems" only in your mind. Of course I know that. But that doesn't stop foolish smokers from smoking. What's your point ?

People that smoke know the risks and dangers. You acted as if they didn’t. After decades of education on the matter it is now common knowledge and they will do so anyway.

Nowadays a lot o people just do oil or edibles. I need to move to Canada :lol:
All you have to do is marry one or become a great doctor. Easier to go to California Oregon Washington Massachusetts DC etc etc.

Forum List

Back