Records Set On Obama's Watch

Even if in eight years your household and each of your kids' households are paying an average of $6,000+ more in taxes just to keep your lights on and the a/c and furnace running? Coal is our most plentiful and cheapest energy source and can make sure we can run our computers and stay cool in summer and warm in winter for many many generations to come while we develop different energy delivery systems.

I will strongly support a national leader with the vision to recognize this and who, instead of promoting policy and regulations that will destroy a major critical U.S. industry, would promote tax credits or other rewards for the genius who can develop an affordable process to make coal cleaner and more eco friendly.
didn't obama BACK OFF of ALL of that jazz foxfyre?

so you object to cleaner electric?

read what tampa electric did.....

Tampa Electric - Tampa Electric reaches agreement with EPA, Department of Justice on environmental issues

these regulations that they broke, were LONG before obama.

Contrary to what the left sometimes says of us, we Conservatives really don't want to harm old folks or anybody else or let kids go hungry and we don't approve of corruption in corporations or anything else. And we don't want dirty air, dirty water, dirty soil or to dismantle necessary protections in the interest of public health.

I don't think you can find anything in my post that suggests that I don't want 'clean' electricity.

Where conservatives differ from leftists on this stuff is HOW to accomplish the goals without throwing the baby out with the bath water or creating unintended negative consequences that are worse than the original problem. Conservatives usually don't support something just because of a headline or because it sounds so good and noble and compassionate or resonsible or whatever. Conservatives support what they believe will be the most practical and effective in achieving long range goals.

Dismantling the coal industry and creating huge taxes on the public to me is short sighted, cruel and wrong in a world where people are already having a tough time becoming prosperous. Better to find ways to use coal in the most eco friendly way possible than giving the government authority to crush any group or industry it doesn't like.
well then, you MUST be a liberal!!! :D cuz you and conservatives believe all that I believe!

I have no idea who Ward Churchill or little Eichmans are. You can get off your esoteric bullshit and if you have something to say state it plainly so all may understand.
Churchill was an idiot leftist academic who, in addition to lying about his Indian heritage (he isn't), wrote an essay about 9/11 saying "We deserved it!!" and called the financial workers in the WTC "little Eichmanns".

In other words, he's just a history-ignorant America-hating asshole leftist (pardon the redundancy). So you can see how I thought you were him.
Churchill is one in the same as Obama's good buddy, Willam Ayers. Only difference being, he hasn't tried to kill innocent Americans, YET, that we know of.
Churchill's an academic. He might try to TALK somebody to death. :lol:

Churchill was an idiot leftist academic who, in addition to lying about his Indian heritage (he isn't), wrote an essay about 9/11 saying "We deserved it!!" and called the financial workers in the WTC "little Eichmanns".

In other words, he's just a history-ignorant America-hating asshole leftist (pardon the redundancy). So you can see how I thought you were him.
Churchill is one in the same as Obama's good buddy, Willam Ayers. Only difference being, he hasn't tried to kill innocent Americans, YET, that we know of.
Churchill's an academic. He might try to TALK somebody to death. :lol:
Shades of Barack Hussein Obama?

You betcha!

Ward was a wildman academic, but he wasn't totally wrong. Back when Bill O'Really was a TOTAL demagogue McCarthyist...
Speak of America-hating assholes, and another one pops up.

Maybe just maybe we could use a good hard look at ourselves, heh? Are you saying we are perfect?

Oh and who killed innocents? Was it Al Queda or oppressors?
Are you really saying the three thousand people killed ten years ago deserved to die because they were Americans?

Stupid damned moonbat.

Bill Ayers was a wild and crazy college kid war protestor. Did NOT try and kill anyone. The weathermen blew THEMSELVES up mainly.

features_ayers1.jpg

”I don’t regret setting bombs, I feel we didn’t do enough.” W. Ayers Sept 11, 2001

1st link is the Chicago Tribune
2nd link is the Speaker of the House
3rd link is Commentary magazine
4th link is National Review
5th link is Healthcare BS
6th link is Free Public
7th link is Sodahead.com
8th link is Examiner.com

I don't see a link to FOX there. If you do, you're high. Again.

Who is the innocent?
Were there any innocent people killed on 9-11??????????? You suggested that we need another Al Queda strike. WTF, patriot. Fuckin asshole!

Maybe, maybe not. God knows. If I was manipulating trades for just the profit of 'my NY family' maybe I am not so innocent. If I was a janitor in the building perhaps I was. Why was the life of a trader compensated so much more than the life of that janitor? Why wasn't the lives lost in Katrina compensated similarly? Think we have a stacked system?

I'd ask for a link to some sort of proof of this statement, but you'll just run away and hide, or post something completely unrelated.

Forum List

Back