Records Set On Obama's Watch

Perspective:

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3937-record.jpg

Roger

And these are what we got for all those $Trillions of Hopey Change.

Yeah that is all true and all set in motion by the ???conservative?? majority that preceded him. You all handed a very diffficult situation and TARP to him on accepting office. Do you think it escapes us? Hardly, you are dealing with a more mature population than years past. We know what happened 4 years ago and we know what is happening with markets and wall street and banking interests now. We know hedge funds are gouging consumers on energy. We know that corporations are hoarding cash. We know that wall street has been manipulating the market in favor of 3rd world countries in order to maximixe profits and oppress the US. Now I have voted Conservative since Reagan, but you all have subverted Reagan in your greed. You have lost the sense of community, the sense of fair play. The sense of Patriotism except when it suits you selfish interests. You know what? I could care less at this point if another Al Queda arose and blew the hell out of Wall Street again. I could see that you all deserve it.

End yourself, kook .......

It's a pretty dumb game, but if you really want to play it.

From a surplus to 10 trillion in debt. The fastest any political party has ever brought down the US economy.

Iraq. The most number of US soldiers killed and maimed to create a fundamentalist Islamic government friend for Iran.

Katrina, the most number of Americans dead while Bush thanked Brownie.

2.5 million jobs, the fastest one political party has moved American jobs overseas.

No, I don't want to play this game anymore. Republicans have everyone beat hands down. No one can even come close to the destruction they've caused this country.

From a surplus to 10 trillion in debt. The fastest any political party has ever brought down the US economy.

Iraq. The most number of US soldiers killed and maimed to create a fundamentalist Islamic government friend for Iran.

2.5 million jobs, the fastest one political party has moved American jobs overseas.

No, I don't want to play this game anymore. Republicans have everyone beat hands down. No one can even come close to the destruction they've caused this country.
WTF you babbling about now, dumbass?:cuckoo:

You can't be serious. How did right wingers get so stupid? Is it the "inbreeding"?

Just more of his rabid, fever-induced Repugs Are Evil fantasy. Pay it no mind; it's utterly disconnected from reality.

You can't be serious. How did right wingers get so stupid? Is it the "inbreeding"?

no, I think the problem lies with you, deen'o :eusa_whistle:

No. It's the liberal-dominated public education.

Just more of his rabid, fever-induced Repugs Are Evil fantasy. Pay it no mind; it's utterly disconnected from reality.

rdean seems to have picked up his stats off some leftwing blog and is spamming at least two threads with the same post.

My rebuttal posted on the other thread is here:
Big Media Distorts Bush Economic Record - Capital Commerce (usnews.com)

rdean seems to have picked up his stats off some leftwing blog and is spamming at least two threads with the same post.

My rebuttal posted on the other thread is here:
Big Media Distorts Bush Economic Record - Capital Commerce (usnews.com)

Rderp is certainly quite good at parroting his programming.

Greedy elitist mega rich Pubs are evil. Pub dupes are often lovely, just horribly misled. Then there are the (racist?) ugly 'merican Pub dupes...They're ALL a gd mess LOL! The world is aghast. Power without wisdom is evil. tyvm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back