record deficit

Without the details behind it I'm not drawing any conclusions. But if you think it's bad now, just wait until 4th quarter 2020 - when I start collecting my Social Security.

The federal government spent a record $3,355,970,000,000 in the first nine months of fiscal 2019 (October through June), according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

Prior to this fiscal year, the most the federal government had ever spent in the October-through-June period was in fiscal 2018, when the Treasury doled out $3,199,795,700,000 in constant June 2019 dollars. Before last year, the most the federal government had ever spent in the first nine months of the fiscal year was in fiscal 2009, when it spent $3,176,577,910,000.
$3,355,970,000,000: Federal Spending Sets Record Through June; Deficit Hits $747,115,000,000

At least the billionaires got their tax cut and that’s all that really matters.

Billionaires?
Like sealybobo and Dont Taz Me Bro
Trump rebated both $3k a year....are we in the company of billionaires here....OR are you lust a lying sack of shit?
Only 1800 for me.

But I’m hearing many people with more bills than I have didn’t get so much back. Or nothing.

You said $3k when it fit your agenda at that time....What does the overheads of indivuals have to do with tax cuts?

Billionaires?
Trump rebated both $3k a year....are we in the company of billionaires here....OR are you lust a lying sack of shit?
Only 1800 for me.

But I’m hearing many people with more bills than I have didn’t get so much back. Or nothing.

May have helped if they had a job....dumbass.

No one cares about deficits and debt. Everyone talks about fiscal conservatism without follow thru. Deficit hawks run for office to get elected just to clip their own wings. The only honest phrase in Washington is that “Deficits Don’t Matter”

It’s crazy.

The left refused to criticize O’s debt and now the right refuses to criticize Donnie’s debt.

Hell...the left likes to stupidly claim O had to do it to save the economy. Proof propaganda works.

When Trump gets even close to the $10 trillion Obama racked up call us.
Why?

Why not demand better from him.

He said he was demanding a 5% cut from every department across the board.

Where was the follow-through?

Do NOT give Trump a pass for the same wrongs that Obama committed.

Speak out against his progressive spending habits and do so loudly.

It’s crazy.

The left refused to criticize O’s debt and now the right refuses to criticize Donnie’s debt.

Hell...the left likes to stupidly claim O had to do it to save the economy. Proof propaganda works.

Why?

Trump stands ready to sign a spending cut bill, let us know when House Dem's pass one okay.

It’s crazy.

Why?

Trump stands ready to sign a spending cut bill, let us know when House Dem's pass one okay.
Remember the first bill he signed, and his statement two days later that he would never sign another bill like that?

He did, didn't he?

You bring the democrats to the table by first, vetoing anything they vote on except a balanced budget. You then shut down the government and this time, don't fucking cave to the losers.

I don't make excuses for Trump doing exactly what I bitched about Obama doing. It is called intellectual consistency.

It’s crazy.

Why?

Remember the first bill he signed, and his statement two days later that he would never sign another bill like that?

He did, didn't he?

You bring the democrats to the table by first, vetoing anything they vote on except a balanced budget. You then shut down the government and this time, don't fucking cave to the losers.

I don't make excuses for Trump doing exactly what I bitched about Obama doing. It is called intellectual consistency.

You are forgetting about the RINO's in the senate.

It’s crazy.

Why?

He did, didn't he?

You are forgetting about the RINO's in the senate.
No I am not. They get the same treatment.

Cut spending or shut it down.

Billionaires?
Only 1800 for me.

You said $3k when it fit your agenda at that time....What does the overheads of indivuals have to do with tax cuts?
I think my tax guy said $1800.

We’re you doing good under Clinton bush obama? I was except for the bush years.

And I graduated college at the end of bush 2s first term. You know he sucked.

Billionaires?
Only 1800 for me.

Actually the facts say that the majority of Americans aren’t saving enough for retirement. Not because they won’t save but because they can’t. Big difference.

A lot different after unions and the new deal era 1950-2000. The rich started waging war on labor in the late 70s. We’ve been losing for 50 years. And you all don’t even blame the gop. Lol

Only 1800 for me.

Most of your "bills" have nothing to do with your taxes paid..

If it's important to you to get more back, overpay more, and let the feds have a 0% interest loan from you.

It’s crazy.

Trump is doing it to prop up the economy?

Do you buy that?

If not I will be back later with another lackluster attempt and yes Donald Trump is as Conservative as a Russian Hooker with a American Express Centurion ( Black ) Card while shopping in St. Petersburg...

Billionaires?
Only 1800 for me.

Actually the facts say that the majority of Americans aren’t saving enough for retirement. Not because they won’t save but because they can’t. Big difference.

A lot different after unions and the new deal era 1950-2000. The rich started waging war on labor in the late 70s. We’ve been losing for 50 years. And you all don’t even blame the gop. Lol

Yep, if I'm not mistaken, in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's we didn't have iPhones, the internet, satellite TV, Starbucks, and $100 sneakers.

Forum List

Back