record deficit

The irony of this, of course, is that the idiotic Cult of Trump was mostly in response to the omnibus spending measure passed in December of 2015 by a Republican controlled Congress.

Republicans whined and moaned that even with control of Congress they couldn’t stop the ‘runaway’ spending and ‘business as usual’ in Washington.

Trump would be their ‘savior’; he’d stop the ‘establishment’ Republicans from increasing the deficit and debt.

This record deficit is yet another Trump failure.

you have to admire their resolve to showcase their stupidity about deficit/debt issues -
I think you are confused, or just not willing to admit that the national debt is what is breaking the future generations, Spanky.

well spanky, when you figure out the difference between debt and deficit feel free to tell me I'm confused.
I'm sure you are confused. A deficit can be made up with an increase of revenue during a given year.
The debt is what compiles year over year....like the 10 trillion dollar debt that Obama accumulated in his 8 years.

so whats confusing you about the RECORD DEFICIT Trump built ?
A smart person would focus on the debt more than the deficit.
A deficit can change before the end of the year.

LMAO oh God the irony. :auiqs.jpg:
The irony of this, of course, is that the idiotic Cult of Trump was mostly in response to the omnibus spending measure passed in December of 2015 by a Republican controlled Congress.

Republicans whined and moaned that even with control of Congress they couldn’t stop the ‘runaway’ spending and ‘business as usual’ in Washington.

Trump would be their ‘savior’; he’d stop the ‘establishment’ Republicans from increasing the deficit and debt.

This record deficit is yet another Trump failure.

you have to admire their resolve to showcase their stupidity about deficit/debt issues -
I think you are confused, or just not willing to admit that the national debt is what is breaking the future generations, Spanky.

well spanky, when you figure out the difference between debt and deficit feel free to tell me I'm confused.
I'm sure you are confused. A deficit can be made up with an increase of revenue during a given year.
The debt is what compiles year over year....like the 10 trillion dollar debt that Obama accumulated in his 8 years.

$11T but who's' counting? What's a Trillion here and there? Get to Quadrillion then you are talking real money.

so whats confusing you about the RECORD DEFICIT Trump built ?
A smart person would focus on the debt more than the deficit.
A deficit can change before the end of the year.

oh, ok - then heres another RECORD for the books .....

THE U.S. NATIONAL DEBT has reached a new milestone, topping $22 trillion for the first time.

On Tuesday, the Treasury Department's daily statement reported the total outstanding public debt stands at $22.012 trillion. That number is more than $2 trillion higher than when President Donald Trump took office on Jan. 20, 2017. The debt stood at $19.95 trillion at that time.

who was it that promised to LOWER THE DEBT?

oh yeah. it was LYING DON.

President budgets never adopted. Fault is with Congress. On auto pilot to debt bomb since 2007 when what happened? Who took over Congress?

Must be all of that money we're spending on detainees and asylum seekers.

Once again....Democrats create the problem....and immediately turn around and try to use it against the innocent.
No wonder so many Americans hate your God Damned Guts.

not even close to the real reason.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
LookDICKHEAD, Congress controls spending.....not the president.....especially not THIS president.

Must be all of that money we're spending on detainees and asylum seekers.

Once again....Democrats create the problem....and immediately turn around and try to use it against the innocent.
No wonder so many Americans hate your God Damned Guts.

not even close to the real reason.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
LookDICKHEAD, Congress controls spending.....not the president.....especially not THIS president.

look dickhead the dues AS IN INTREST are coming home on legislation TRUMP SIGNED AND PASSED ...

no one else .

if you keep it up U dumbasses, CONGRESS gets the credit for the economy you credit Trump for.

damn - every single RW'r on the planet is rock dumb

At least the billionaires got their tax cut and that’s all that really matters.

Billionaires?
Like sealybobo and Dont Taz Me Bro
Trump rebated both $3k a year....are we in the company of billionaires here....OR are you lust a lying sack of shit?
Only 1800 for me.

But I’m hearing many people with more bills than I have didn’t get so much back. Or nothing.

May have helped if they had a job....dumbass.
Actually the facts say that the majority of Americans aren’t saving enough for retirement. Not because they won’t save but because they can’t. Big difference.

A lot different after unions and the new deal era 1950-2000. The rich started waging war on labor in the late 70s. We’ve been losing for 50 years. And you all don’t even blame the gop. Lol

Yep, if I'm not mistaken, in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's we didn't have iPhones, the internet, satellite TV, Starbucks, and $100 sneakers.

What is your point? I can name 1000 things we didn't have back then that we had now. So what? What is your point? Say it! Say people are not saving because they are spending more than they should. That was your excuse in the 2000's but it was a lie then and it's still a lie now. Economists look at what people are making and they've determined that it's almost impossible for most people to save any money. Or, enough to be able to retire at 67. Sad. You're probably one of them yet you ignorantly advocate for this type of fucked up economy where only the rich are doing ok.

Stupid fuckers all of you. Thank god you aren't bringing me down with you.

Democrat Lead House Refuses to Submit a Reasonable and Balanced Budget to The President.

Outrageous Social Spending on Liberal Pet Projects and throwing Free Money at Illegals, and The Democrats $22 Trillion Dollar War on Fake Poverty continues to be a FAILURE and CONTINUES TO BANKRUPT AMERICA as they burn The American Flag all over the country while hoisting up The Flags of Foreign Nations, treat American Citizens, and American Taxpayers like Chattel and Cannon Fodder and Coddle Illegal Alien Criminals.

Nancy Pelosi Begging Donald Trump to allow her to Extend The Debt Ceiling for the 10th time.

Last edited:
Billionaires?
Trump rebated both $3k a year....are we in the company of billionaires here....OR are you lust a lying sack of shit?
Only 1800 for me.

But I’m hearing many people with more bills than I have didn’t get so much back. Or nothing.

Actually the facts say that the majority of Americans aren’t saving enough for retirement. Not because they won’t save but because they can’t. Big difference.

A lot different after unions and the new deal era 1950-2000. The rich started waging war on labor in the late 70s. We’ve been losing for 50 years. And you all don’t even blame the gop. Lol

Yep, if I'm not mistaken, in the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's we didn't have iPhones, the internet, satellite TV, Starbucks, and $100 sneakers.

What is your point? I can name 1000 things we didn't have back then that we had now. So what? What is your point? Say it! Say people are not saving because they are spending more than they should. That was your excuse in the 2000's but it was a lie then and it's still a lie now. Economists look at what people are making and they've determined that it's almost impossible for most people to save any money. Or, enough to be able to retire at 67. Sad. You're probably one of them yet you ignorantly advocate for this type of fucked up economy where only the rich are doing ok.

Ok, people are not saving because they're spending more than they should. You are one stupid POS, I suppose you feel they'd save more if others paid for it.

Billionaires?
Only 1800 for me.

What did you think would happen when your party decided that 1/3 of our nations population needed to be comprised of illegal and barely legal thirdworlders?
This is a supply vs. demand issue...too many people standing in line for the same jobs. Employers get to call all the shots...you’re fucked and Father Government can’t save you.
Do yourself a favor and tell the Party Of Filth And Foreigners to go fuck themselves.

Only 1800 for me.

Ok, people are not saving because they're spending more than they should. You are one stupid POS, I suppose you feel they'd save more if others paid for it.

Americans Don’t Save for Retirement Because They Don’t Make Enough Money

America’s retirement crisis wasn’t created because of character flaws or personal irresponsibility. Nor can it realistically be fixed by technocratic fixes.

The ugly, unspoken truth is that many people are just not earning enough money. They barely have enough to cover their daily expenses; they don’t have enough left over to be able to save.

The truth hurts

Only 1800 for me.

What did you think would happen when your party decided that 1/3 of our nations population needed to be comprised of illegal and barely legal thirdworlders?
This is a supply vs. demand issue...too many people standing in line for the same jobs. Employers get to call all the shots...you’re fucked and Father Government can’t save you.
Do yourself a favor and tell the Party Of Filth And Foreigners to go fuck themselves.

My party? You sure have a short memory. First, Reagan was the start of when undocumented workers stopped going home at the end of the fruit picking season.

2nd. Remember it was Bush 2 and McCain and Romney who said they were just here doing jobs Americans won't do.

3. Your party is split. It seems like Trump is on the side of the racists but that's bullshit. If he won't go after illegal employers then all he's doing is playing to his base when he promises that "this weekend we are going to deport a bunch of illegals"

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

This is what us liberals were saying about all this in the 2000's.

Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

America’s retirement crisis wasn’t created because of character flaws or personal irresponsibility. Nor can it realistically be fixed by technocratic fixes.

The ugly, unspoken truth is that many people are just not earning enough money. They barely have enough to cover their daily expenses; they don’t have enough left over to be able to save.

The truth hurts

Christ sake, you really are that stupid. I agree, people don't save enough. Why is that? Because they don't make enough? How fricken stupid can you possibly get.

I suspect that retirement is going to become a lost concept and people will just work until they drop.

Just one more reason out of thousands that I'm glad and thankful I was born when I was.

The truth hurts

Christ sake, you really are that stupid. I agree, people don't save enough. Why is that? Because they don't make enough? How fricken stupid can you possibly get.

You are half right, people do not save enough. But for most it is not because they are not paid enough, it is because they have to have the latest phone and 500 channels of shit on the TV and eat out 3 times a week.

The truth hurts

Of course you don't get it.

I suspect that retirement is going to become a lost concept and people will just work until they drop.

Just one more reason out of thousands that I'm glad and thankful I was born when I was.

Me too. We were born into the greatest middle class the world has ever seen and may not ever see it again. It will take another generation to organize and take back what the rich have stolen from them.

And really all we need to get fair taxation is to elect Democrats not republicans. But that's not going to happen when 80% of the poor don't vote. We (the middle class) need them to show up every 2 years. Only then will Republicans be forced to start representing working class people. Trump pretends to. That's a start.

We need to strengthen the middle class. Widen it. Then the only people who will be working poor are the people who deserve to be. Right now too many people who should be middle class are actually lower middle and/or upper lower class. You know what I mean. They aren't really middle class they just appear to be.

The baby boomers really screwed us. They gave themselves great social security and medicare benefits, pensions, job security, unions, great healthcare benefits cheap from the employer. My dad worked for Ford and it cost him $5 to take us to the emergency room. MAGA that Trump.

The truth hurts

You are half right, people do not save enough. But for most it is not because they are not paid enough, it is because they have to have the latest phone and 500 channels of shit on the TV and eat out 3 times a week.

I provided a link to an article that explains how you are not correct. It's that people aren't making enough to save. Now can you provide a link to any articles or studies that prove your opinion or is this strictly conjecture on your part?

Forum List

Back