Record COLD temps in US this week!!!!

It has been freaking awesome.
In the past 5 or 6 days we have not used air conditioning. Low humidity to boot.
Beautiful.

It has been freaking awesome.
In the past 5 or 6 days we have not used air conditioning. Low humidity to boot.
Beautiful.

sucks to me.......I love nothing more than running when the temps are blazing. The hotter the better although I wait until evening to go out. I live on Long Island so even when its 82 like it will be today, it feels a lot hotter due to the always high humidity.

Some real cold temperatures out there this morning though.......and imagine those people waking up thinking about the OCD nutter narrative on global warming!! Lots of people having a nice chuckle over their morning coffee!!!:happy-1:

Perfect summer weather here in mid coast maine.

High 70s in the day 50s at night.

perfect!

I know they changed the title from global warming to climate change after weather patterns proved Al Gore wrong. I know scientists had their projects defunded after disagreeing with him on the matter of global warming. I know global elitists are using the global warming agenda to strip America of her sovereignty. I know China or Russia have been exempt from signing on and both nations create more pollution in the environment than others such as USA. No one mentions that either.

Just sayin'...it was also this nice 3 years ago. Last summer was freaking miserable - I am enjoying this amazing weather while it lasts.

Forget this week..

This is the coldest JULY in Tenn in 34 yrs....

Meanwhile -- it's hot in China.. MUST be Mr. NoNukes is right about "climate change" after all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

You poor poor deluded fools, don't you know? If it's hot out, it's because of Climate Change, if it's cold out, it's because of Climate Change, if it's snowing, it's because of Climate Change, if it's raining, it's because of Climate Change, if it's sunny, it's because of Climate Change.

It's a done deal, the science is settled, stop climate change now by electing democrats and giving all of your money to the poor.

Much cooler than usual here in the Oaklandtown area...has been for most of the summer, except for a few hot days.

My tomatoes are vv sad.

It's been afternoon showers every single day here in Orlando, like I remember it used to be years ago. My lawn is awesome and anything that keeps the heat down is good by me.

Well over 1,000 record temperatures recorded in the United States THIS WEEK!!!

Top story on DRUDGE right now!!!

1,122 Record Cold Temps in the U.S. in one week | Climate Depot

So.......WTF?!!!!:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Well.....this sure screws up the climate crusaders k00k narrative, doesn't it??!!:2up:

You obviously know very little about climate change.

And I care?

My side is winning......actually, let me say that in another way. My side is dominating in 2013, which is the only thing that matters in the climate change debate.

Because winning.....is the greatest feeling in the world.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedOQhty8gc]Sunoco "City of Victory w/Jimmie Johnson" Big Science Music - YouTube[/ame]

We had a 3 week long summer in Chicago that saw 3 days above 90.
We've had record low low temps and record low high temps.
We even had a frost warning in late June.

I've been watching the solar cycles for years.
I was there when the first sunspot of cycle 24 made itself visible.
I have an app on my home page that alerts me every time a volcano erupts.
I have the list of asteroids heading this way.
If the ground shakes I know about it before most people.
If there's a flare or a strong solar wind, my computer wakes me up.

I am not blind. I think for myself.
I am one person that knows what's going on.
I am an observer, not a professional.
My opinions are just that. Opinions.
My theories are not fact, just theories like the rest.

Please keep that in mind and don't even bother proving me wrong.
I'm not here to prove anything. I know what I know and that's what counts.

We had a 3 week long summer in Chicago that saw 3 days above 90.
We've had record low low temps and record low high temps.
We even had a frost warning in late June.

I've been watching the solar cycles for years.
I was there when the first sunspot of cycle 24 made itself visible.
I have an app on my home page that alerts me every time a volcano erupts.
I have the list of asteroids heading this way.
If the ground shakes I know about it before most people.
If there's a flare or a strong solar wind, my computer wakes me up.

I am not blind. I think for myself.
I am one person that knows what's going on.
I am an observer, not a professional.
My opinions are just that. Opinions.
My theories are not fact, just theories like the rest.

Please keep that in mind and don't even bother proving me wrong.
I'm not here to prove anything. I know what I know and that's what counts.

First that's called LOCAL WEATHER... And as you pro-agw people like to point out when we mention it's colder, WEATHER is not CLIMATE.. It takes a whole lot of weather to judge a climate, not just asummer or even a hundred of them...

Chicago Seasonal Summer Temperature Rankings

And it seems the record hottest chicago summer was in 1955. and it was an average of 76.4, and the coldest was in 1875 and the average was 66.9.. That's according to the NOAA. Here's something interesting... The nominal mean summer temp (or average since the records began) is 71.8.. And looking at the linked list, we find it hit that average in 1935 almost square in the middle of the list..

So if we have only roughly 10 degrees difference between the high and low average records, and the the nominal mean is in the middle of the list of records, and taking into account the random-ness of the years in succession by record, we can establish one thing for certain.. There has been NO continued nor unprecedented warming in actual succession as the AGW proponents would imply...

LOL, Thanks for clarifying that mess for us...

Forum List

Back