Record -135.8 in Antarctica is Obviously Evidence of algore's Global Warming...

Then it shouldn't be hard to post a link to the Church of AGW where this belief is stated plainly. I can't find any scientist who claims CO2 drives the Climate. Not one. Everyone says it's the sun that drives planet earths climate. But people of faith do believe in some pretty weird and crazy shit in the name of their supernatural being(s) so.........

The whole premise of AGW is that CO2 drives climate.

No it isn't. If you can't even get that much right, how can you be expected to be taken seriously?

Yes it does!

Cold dis-comfort: Antarctica set record of -135.8

Why wouldn't it be?...

Of course we all know that's why Liberals stopped using "Global Warming" and moved to the more Generic and almost Undeniable "Climate Change"...

Climate Change is a Constant... Not up for Debate.

But the Left is so Dishonest and so in Need of Punishment for the Wealth they enjoy in our Society that they will blame whatever "abnormal" weather is happening our Country's Wealth and Consumption.

We are not Hurting the Earth... And as a Country we are on a daily basis better about being clean than we were the day before.

But that's not enough for the Left... Nope... Because they don't want us being the best... It's not fair.

The "Global Warming/Man-Made Climate Change" Claims are a Lie... And what's Tragic is that most Liberals KNOW they are Lying.

That really Concerns me.

:)

peace...

Ahem.....From the end of the article you are referring to:

"""Just because one spot on Earth has set records for cold that has little to do with global warming because it is one spot in one place, said Waleed Abdalati, an ice scientist at the University of Colorado and NASA's former chief scientist.

Both Abdalati, who wasn't part of the measurement team, and Scambos said this is likely an unusual random reading in a place that hasn't been measured much before and could have been colder or hotter in the past and we wouldn't know.""

Fiddle Dee Dee, Scarlett. Try reading to the end of an article instead of just the headline and save some face.

(snicker)

So..... Antarctica isn't part of the Globe? Is that right? Antarctica is somehow immune to the effects of 'Global Warming" because the entire CONTINENT got a special permission slip from ManBearPig or something?

One of the stupidest fucking excuses I've ever heard

Believe what you will, moron. You always, always do.

Excuse me? I am quoting from the article the OP posted, pinhead. Did you like the article? Did you even READ it? From what you just posted, I think not.

Last edited:
CO2 as a gas is a greenhouse gas. That has been proven with certainty. Greenhouse gasses absorb energy in the infrared wavelengths. That has been proven with certainty. Empirically, then, one could conclude that an increase in greenhouse gas levels in the atmosphere corresponds with an increase in infrared absorbtion.

Tell me to stop if I've lost you yet . . .

An increase in the amount of absorbed IR radiation results in an increase in the mean temperature OVER THAT WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE BEEN EXPECTED.

Get it, yet? If not, I recommend that you steer clear of science.

And the AGW church keeps on with it's propaganda.

WTF??

Do you ever work with facts? Sheesh.

Prison Planet.com » Al Gore Admits CO2 Does Not Cause Majority Of Global Warming

Scientists--carbon dioxide is not causing climate change - National Conservative | Examiner.com

“Carbon dioxide and nitric oxide are natural thermostats,” explains James Russell of Hampton University, SABER’s principal investigator. “When the upper atmosphere (or ‘thermosphere’) heats up, these molecules try as hard as they can to shed that heat back into space.”

New Discovery: NASA Study Proves Carbon Dioxide Cools Atmosphere - Principia Scientific Intl

A recent NASA report throws the space agency into conflict with its climatologists after new NASA measurements prove that carbon dioxide acts as a coolant in Earth's atmosphere.
NASA's Langley Research Center has collated data proving that “greenhouse gases” actually block up to 95 percent of harmful solar rays from reaching our planet, thus reducing the heating impact of the sun. The data was collected by Sounding of the Atmosphere using Broadband Emission Radiometry, (or SABER). SABER monitors infrared emissions from Earth’s upper atmosphere, in particular from carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitric oxide (NO), two substances thought to be playing a key role in the energy balance of air above our planet’s surface.

morons

The earth is getting warmer

I do not believe it to be mad-made

Most of the difference in temperature is occurring within the oceans.

Therefore - when you roll down the window in December and snow falls into your car, don't try to convince me that the world is getting cooler!

THE WORLD IS GETTING WARMER.

P.S. I detest posting in GW threads because very few of you act like you have any kind of sense.

Allow other people to have a dissenting opinion.

You will not die; It's not poison.

Last edited:
And the AGW church keeps on with it's propaganda.

WTF??

Prison Planet.com » Al Gore Admits CO2 Does Not Cause Majority Of Global Warming

Scientists--carbon dioxide is not causing climate change - National Conservative | Examiner.com

“Carbon dioxide and nitric oxide are natural thermostats,” explains James Russell of Hampton University, SABER’s principal investigator. “When the upper atmosphere (or ‘thermosphere’) heats up, these molecules try as hard as they can to shed that heat back into space.”

New Discovery: NASA Study Proves Carbon Dioxide Cools Atmosphere - Principia Scientific Intl

A recent NASA report throws the space agency into conflict with its climatologists after new NASA measurements prove that carbon dioxide acts as a coolant in Earth's atmosphere.
NASA's Langley Research Center has collated data proving that “greenhouse gases” actually block up to 95 percent of harmful solar rays from reaching our planet, thus reducing the heating impact of the sun. The data was collected by Sounding of the Atmosphere using Broadband Emission Radiometry, (or SABER). SABER monitors infrared emissions from Earth’s upper atmosphere, in particular from carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitric oxide (NO), two substances thought to be playing a key role in the energy balance of air above our planet’s surface.

morons

I loathe having to write this story because I truly dislike giving any attention to the people who are known as the “slayers” from the “Slaying the Sky Dragon” book. They now operate under the moniker of “Principia Scientific”.

But, somebody has to do it because some really bad mangling of the intent of a NASA press release by the “slayers” group is getting some traction. They have completely misread the NASA study and reinterpreted it for their purpose, claiming in a story titled “New Discovery: NASA Study Proves Carbon Dioxide Cools Atmosphere” :

The claim by the “slayers” is the worst form of science misinterpretation I’ve seen in a long time. By itself I would have ignored it, but some of our friends in other blogs have picked up the story, and because of the NASA link, thought it was credible example as the “slayers” framed it. It isn’t, it is a twisting of the facts in a press release about solar flares and the thermosphere to make it look like the lower atmosphere works the same way.

A misinterpreted claim about a NASA press release, CO2, solar flares, and the thermosphere is making the rounds | Watts Up With That?

WTF??

morons

I loathe having to write this story because I truly dislike giving any attention to the people who are known as the “slayers” from the “Slaying the Sky Dragon” book. They now operate under the moniker of “Principia Scientific”.

But, somebody has to do it because some really bad mangling of the intent of a NASA press release by the “slayers” group is getting some traction. They have completely misread the NASA study and reinterpreted it for their purpose, claiming in a story titled “New Discovery: NASA Study Proves Carbon Dioxide Cools Atmosphere” :

The claim by the “slayers” is the worst form of science misinterpretation I’ve seen in a long time. By itself I would have ignored it, but some of our friends in other blogs have picked up the story, and because of the NASA link, thought it was credible example as the “slayers” framed it. It isn’t, it is a twisting of the facts in a press release about solar flares and the thermosphere to make it look like the lower atmosphere works the same way.

A misinterpreted claim about a NASA press release, CO2, solar flares, and the thermosphere is making the rounds | Watts Up With That?

I saw it, too.

I almost pulled it but I figured, "What the hell? dimocraps go through their entire lives lying about everything anyway and besides, I doubt they're bright enough to catch it."

Thanks a pant-load

I saw it, too.

I almost pulled it but I figured, "What the hell? dimocraps go through their entire lives lying about everything anyway and besides, I doubt they're bright enough to catch it."

Thanks a pant-load

:eusa_wall:

Normal for Antarctica to be cold. really fucking cold...

With only a few temperature devices across a huge area no wonder we're going to miss just how cold. satellite is truly amazing and don't be surprised if the early 20th century had some -140's and 150's....

Oregon has dozens of temperature stations. Some of them hardly ever get very cold like Portland or the coast while others can get down to -20 or -30f below.

Imagine a area about the size of the united states with 3 devices taking the temperature.

This is nothing special that the satellites have confirmed reality.

I saw it, too.

Thanks a pant-load

Dewd, there's a hundred articles about how the CO2 scare is a bunch of bullshit. I just copied the wrong one and didn't read it in its entirety soon enough to discover the bullshit in it.

from your site: Important paper strongly suggests man-made CO2 is not the driver of global warming | Watts Up With That?

Global warming caused by chlorofluorocarbons, not carbon dioxide, new study says

CO2 Is Not Causing Global Warming

Scientist: Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause Global Warming - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

I know, I know if I bring up how cold it has been already this year and how much snow we have received I will be told it is weather not an indication of GW or CC. But isn't that kind of like saying just because the bulb is glowing doesn't mean the light is on? I mean if we are not going to see a change in the weather due to GW or CC then what the hell is there to worry about?

I saw it, too.

Thanks a pant-load

Dewd, there's a hundred articles about how the CO2 scare is a bunch of bullshit. I just copied the wrong one and didn't read it in its entirety soon enough to discover the bullshit in it.

from your site: Important paper strongly suggests man-made CO2 is not the driver of global warming | Watts Up With That?

Global warming caused by chlorofluorocarbons, not carbon dioxide, new study says

CO2 Is Not Causing Global Warming

Scientist: Carbon Dioxide Doesn't Cause Global Warming - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

When temperature change lags CO2 concentration in either direction then I will be pretty sure CO2 causes warming. But since, by Al Gore's chart, CO2 lags temperature by 400 years both ways I am pretty confident temperature effects CO2 and it makes more sense then the convoluted explanation offered explaining how CO2 Concentration lagging temperature still causes GW.

Last edited:
The charge is with how energic the weather is...More extremes.

Colder air pushing southward into the mid lats with warm air moving northward 1000 miles east is a sign of this.

Climate charge isn't just the effect on long term temperatures but also a source of energy for extremes.

The charge is with how energic the weather is...More extremes.

Colder air pushing southward into the mid lats with warm air moving northward 1000 miles east is a sign of this.

Climate charge isn't just the effect on long term temperatures but also a source of energy for extremes.

Global climate warming change

Uh huh

Sure it is Jake

Ever notice when the temperature spikes up, the k00ks come out in droves. But when record lows hit, like weve been seeing in droves lately, we get this "weather has nothing to do with climate change" shit.

Fucking hysterical.

So ask me?

How much did I laugh my balls off this morning to see this the #1 story on DRUDGE??!!!!!!

Forum List

Back