Recommended course of action

A homicide bomber?

Well Congratulations. Under your asinine version of terrorism, The US government is terrorist, as is the British and pretty much any government with an air force. After all they drop bombs which kill people (homicide).

Now who is slurring the troops, dipshit?

You as usual. That you can not differentiate between military action by Unifromed members of a nation targetting and attacking MILITARY targets and Terrorists is simply beyond the pale.

I would explain it to you, but frankly I know you aren't intelligent enough to get it. Ah well...I guess at least you make the rest of us look smarter than we really are.

When you make moronic claims that our military are similiar to terrorists, the idiot is you, not RSR.

three days and nights of nonstop shock and awe on a densely populated urban area such as Baghdad? just military targets?

LOL

and I suppose the restaurant full of Baghdad citizens who were blown to smithereens - along with the adjacent and occupied apartment building - died deaths that we somewhat less brutal because we fucked up and thought that Saddam might be dining there. I suppose their deaths were somehow different than if a suicide bomber had sat down and ordered falafel before blowing them all up.

and I suppose the restaurant full of Baghdad citizens who were blown to smithereens - along with the adjacent and occupied apartment building - died deaths that we somewhat less brutal because we fucked up and thought that Saddam might be dining there. I suppose their deaths were somehow different than if a suicide bomber had sat down and ordered falafel before blowing them all up.

You didn't just POST this?

YOu sure as hell read between the lines and come up with weird shit. show me where I made any such claim. Is english your second language?

The post before this one and i rest my case, go ahead and play your word games now on how it doesn't really mean that we are just as bad as terrorists.

The post before this one and i rest my case, go ahead and play your word games now on how it doesn't really mean that we are just as bad as terrorists.

word games? it is called the english language. what would you call our destruction of a restaurant filled with only civilians and the apartment building next to it? A mistake? So would I. When a terrorist blows himself up, it is no mistake.

But mistake or not...if YOUR mom and dad had been dining in that restaurant, do you think that such an action might make you an enemy of the country that detonated a missile at your parent's table during dinner? Is that young man justified in becoming an insurgent against the killers of his parents?

do you think that we sought out the familiies of those innocent diners and the apartment building residents, apologized and compensated them?

A homicide bomber?

Well Congratulations. Under your asinine version of terrorism, The US government is terrorist, as is the British and pretty much any government with an air force. After all they drop bombs which kill people (homicide).

Now who is slurring the troops, dipshit?

link me up to the last pizza parlour, farmers market, public bus the US or brits bombed on purpose ....

You as usual. That you can not differentiate between military action by Unifromed members of a nation targetting and attacking MILITARY targets and Terrorists is simply beyond the pale.

If you didn't notice, fuckwit, I was using rsr's definition.

When you make moronic claims that our military are similiar to terrorists, the idiot is you, not RSR.

Learn to fucking read.

link me up to the last pizza parlour, farmers market, public bus the US or brits bombed on purpose ....

See above.

so in your world the americans are terrorists and al queda are fighting for world peace?......

reductio ad absurdum.

To suggest that our hands are not entirely clean is not synonymous with claiming that our enemy's are.

Forum List

Back