Recommended course of action

If you didn't notice, fuckwit, I was using rsr's definition.

Learn to fucking read.

See above.

RSR did NOT say military action by Uniformed members of a National Military did anything, YOU made the claim. The " expletive deleted" would be YOU. You equated military action by legal military units and members in conducting military action as the exact same as terrorists killing innocents ON PURPOSE. RSR never made nor implied that.

reductio ad absurdum.

To suggest that our hands are not entirely clean is not synonymous with claiming that our enemy's are.

Your bullshit attempts to equate "collateral" damage by our military as the same as terrorist attacks is totally ignorant and unbecoming of a former Naval Officer.

fair enough....do you believe insulting her will help you understand her point....

He and a host of other LIBERALS on this board use insults, name calling and thread jacking as a first recourse to ANY thread that points out their inane parties failures and lies. It is in fact part and parcel of their style and is practiced at all levels by all political members that lean that way.

They prefer to attack the person, not the idea, it is much easier to make things up about some unknown or poorly known poster then it is to address actual facts and real figures or the reality of the issue.

Maineman and Larkinn are expert at playing word games and pretending they never really said what they have said and been quoted on. Then they play games with what others have said to try and obfusicate an issue and turn the discussion from facts or opinion on a specific subject to personal attacks on posters.

RSR did NOT say military action by Uniformed members of a National Military did anything, YOU made the claim. The " expletive deleted" would be YOU. You equated military action by legal military units and members in conducting military action as the exact same as terrorists killing innocents ON PURPOSE. RSR never made nor implied that.

Do Uniformed members of a National Military drop bombs on people that kill them. Yes or no.

fair enough....do you believe insulting her will help you understand her point....

It wasn't really an insult. Calling it incomprehensible, which it is, hopefully will make her repeat herself in a coherent manner.

It wasn't really an insult. Calling it incomprehensible, which it is, hopefully will make her repeat herself in a coherent manner.

so you meant this as a compliment and polite inquiry...."Try to write comprehensible sentences, and I'll do my best to follow. But right now you are just writing gibberish."

all your posts make much more sense now........

Do Uniformed members of a National Military drop bombs on people that kill them. Yes or no.

Totally irrelevant UNLESS you are claiming the military in question PURPOSEFULLY targetted non military targets or people. Is that your claim?

The only way the Uniformed military can be compared to Terrorists is IF your claiming that said military purposefully goes about its buisness with the intent to kill or terrorize civilians. I suggest you are in fact making that claim and have more than once, as has Maineman now.

He and a host of other LIBERALS on this board use insults, name calling and thread jacking as a first recourse to ANY thread that points out their inane parties failures and lies. It is in fact part and parcel of their style and is practiced at all levels by all political members that lean that way.

They prefer to attack the person, not the idea, it is much easier to make things up about some unknown or poorly known poster then it is to address actual facts and real figures or the reality of the issue.

Maineman and Larkinn are expert at playing word games and pretending they never really said what they have said and been quoted on. Then they play games with what others have said to try and obfusicate an issue and turn the discussion from facts or opinion on a specific subject to personal attacks on posters.

Your complete and utter partisanship never ceases to amaze me. I know us LIBERALS are terrible...but you give rsr a completely free ride. Gee...I wonder why.

so you meant this as a compliment and polite inquiry...."Try to write comprehensible sentences, and I'll do my best to follow. But right now you are just writing gibberish."

all your posts make much more sense now........

Oh it definitely wasn't a compliment. But neither was it a real insult to the person. More of an insult to the statement...although the "insult" was really quite true. Do you have any idea what the hell she meant?

Totally irrelevant UNLESS you are claiming the military in question PURPOSEFULLY targetted non military targets or people. Is that your claim?

The only way the Uniformed military can be compared to Terrorists is IF your claiming that said military purposefully goes about its buisness with the intent to kill or terrorize civilians. I suggest you are in fact making that claim and have more than once, as has Maineman now.

Homicide does NOT only apply to non military people. I'm unsure why you seem to think it does.

Terrorism is the tactical use of fear and violence targeted deliberately against non-combatants. The use of terror is not limited to violent cults and rabid dogs. Witness the firebombings of WWII. Terror tactics by uniformed people are normally referred to as war crimes.

A "Terrorist" is someone not entitled to the protections of the Geneva conventions who specifically uses the tactic of terrorism to accomplish his goal.

While the US and others have used terror as one of many weapons, they are not terrorists.

Did y'all get that or was I typing too fast?

so in your world the americans are terrorists and al queda are fighting for world peace?......

No, "Al Qaeda" (the conveniently collective name your masters give to many Muslim terror groups) was/is reacting to acts of U.S. state terrorism before your self-serving Year Zero, i.e. 9/11/2001, with the only weapons it has - so far.

If there was any noteworthy history before Year Zero, it was, in American's programmed opinion, that the U.S did nothing but altruistically sacrifice its treasure and Christo-capitalist programmed cannon-fodder for world peace. :eusa_doh:

Keep it up though. Eventually you will learn you can't walk all over Easy Beat peoples the only way humans can - by bitter experience. :rolleyes:

Terrorism is the tactical use of fear and violence targeted deliberately against non-combatants. The use of terror is not limited to violent cults and rabid dogs. Witness the firebombings of WWII. Terror tactics by uniformed people are normally referred to as war crimes.

A "Terrorist" is someone not entitled to the protections of the Geneva conventions who specifically uses the tactic of terrorism to accomplish his goal.

While the US and others have used terror as one of many weapons, they are not terrorists.

Did y'all get that or was I typing too fast?

Terror tactics by uniformed people are normally referred to as war crimes.

This is far different from bombing vital civilian infrastructure for twelve years and killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi non-combatants. Then yet AGAIN invading Iraq under premeditated false pretences, and killing hundreds of thouands more these sub-human Hajjis, as the easiest beat whipping boy for America's bargain basement Holocaust on 9/11.

Why, to compare the two is high treason! No, its much more than that, it's...it's.... saying naughty things about our unfuckingbelievablybrave troops!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

Now watch what you say
Or they´ll be calling you a radical
A liberal, oh fanatical, criminal
Oh won´t you sign up your name
We´d like to feel you´re
Acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

The Logical Song

This is far different from bombing vital civilian infrastructure for twelve years and killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi non-combatants. Then yet AGAIN invading Iraq under premeditated false pretences, and killing hundreds of thouands more these sub-human Hajjis, as the easiest beat whipping boy for America's bargain basement Holocaust on 9/11.

Why, to compare the two is high treason! No, its much more than that, it's...it's.... saying naughty things about our unfuckingbelievablybrave troops!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

The Logical Song

Here you go, Peggy dear. This sums up what terrorism is quite succinctly!

three days and nights of nonstop shock and awe on a densely populated urban area such as Baghdad? just military targets?

LOL

I am glad you were not around in WWII - the bombing of Berlin and Tokyo never would have happened

Why do libs think they can fight a PC war - and win it

Oh, they want to surrender in Iarq - they do not want to win it

word games? it is called the english language. what would you call our destruction of a restaurant filled with only civilians and the apartment building next to it? A mistake? So would I. When a terrorist blows himself up, it is no mistake.

But mistake or not...if YOUR mom and dad had been dining in that restaurant, do you think that such an action might make you an enemy of the country that detonated a missile at your parent's table during dinner? Is that young man justified in becoming an insurgent against the killers of his parents?

It seems MM agrees with John Kerry - the troops are terrorists

Forum List

Back