Reasons Why We Should Welcome Syrian Refugees

I realize that this issue has led to a morass of misinformation and fear mongering.....but I figure there may be a few people who would like to read something that is based on factual info and sound reasoning.

Here it is.

Six Reasons to Welcome Syrian Refugees After Paris | Niskanen Center

The enemy of our enemy is our friend?

There is precedent for America refusing to accept political refugees. Then, the fear was that NAZI's would sneak in with the fleeing Jews. Will we remember our history?

Stalin was the enemy of our enemy and he was not our friend.

Excellent contribution. Of great value, as always.

And as always you have nothing real to say in return.

Remember what I posted about clown avatars? 90 percent of the time don't expect anything productive.

Weeeeeeeeee!

I realize that this issue has led to a morass of misinformation and fear mongering.....but I figure there may be a few people who would like to read something that is based on factual info and sound reasoning.

Here it is.

There is precedent for America refusing to accept political refugees. Then, the fear was that NAZI's would sneak in with the fleeing Jews. Will we remember our history?
Pretty good read. :thup: Only one thing gave me pause: "nearly 90% hold no favor for ISIS". So one in ten DO???? Good points about visas too :clap2:

"America should demonstrate moral courage"

Exactly – it's the right and appropriate thing to do.

We as a people are better than the fear and hate exhibited by those hostile to war refugees.

We as a people are better than the fear and hate exhibited by those hostile to war refugees.
And the right thing is... America for Americans; and Americans first.

Our moral pbligation is in protecting American citizens. We can assist rdfugees in locating to other muslim shitholes...

Thanks anyway.

bravo.....you guys are entertaining as hell....i just sat here and ate a nice rib-eye while reading this stuff....this was better than watching an episode of the Player....

The Left can have it both ways...when a Syrian refugee shoots up a bunch of innocent Americans, the Left will scream about guns.

CRAZY!!!

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

CT9-1b8WoAAfYWt.jpg:large

Here it is.

Gonna have a good excuse for the families of victims of the terrorists who come along? All it takes is one bad guy killing one good person and you're gonna find yourself having to explain why you let them in knowing fullwell at least some would be infiltrators. Got that explanation written down already?

Here it is.

Gonna have a good excuse for the families of victims of the terrorists who come along? All it takes is one bad guy killing one good person and you're gonna find yourself having to explain why you let them in knowing fullwell at least some would be infiltrators. Got that explanation written down already?

big-graphic-final3-638x5823.jpg

The Left can have it both ways...when a Syrian refugee shoots up a bunch of innocent Americans, the Left will scream about guns.

CRAZY!!!

Of course, this mass shooting was in a completely different country...
The irony is how quickly you confirmed my post.

I know you silly leftists too well.

How did I "confirm your post"? I still want to do something about mass shootings. Why is the right suddenly willing to address a mass shooting, even if it's one that happened in a completely different country? Oh, I know...mooooooslims.

CRAZY!!!

Of course, this mass shooting was in a completely different country...
The irony is how quickly you confirmed my post.

I know you silly leftists too well.

How did I "confirm your post"? I still want to do something about mass shootings. Why is the right suddenly willing to address a mass shooting, even if it's one that happened in a completely different country? Oh, I know...mooooooslims.
If only we could import millions of Muslims...they are GREAT!

Now if only we could get rid of all those crazy gun touting right wingers...KILL THEM!!!

You behave like a complete ass and then ridicule people for being upset at your troll behavior.

Have you been checked for clinical sociopathy?

Because you complete lack of concern for the way you treat people really seems to indicate the possibility.
He is just a DNC hack.

He is certainly that. But the way his hackness presents could indicate a deeper problem with his brain/mind.

Yeah. I'd better get that checked out.

The way you seem to be completely happy to be a complete dick to nearly everyone, and have zero empathy for their feelings or their disgust with you and your behavior, certainly seems to indicate sociopathy.

It could also indicate a high level of Aspergers, but I don't see any of the really odd confusion you see about social ques.

You are just a complete dick.

Cool. Thanks, bro. I'll take that under advisement.

You really, really should.

NOt that there is any treatment for it, but self knowledge is always a good idea.

You know, your screen name is interesting too.

Most people don't WANT to be the only one laughing.

Here it is.

Stalin was the enemy of our enemy and he was not our friend.

Excellent contribution. Of great value, as always.

And as always you have nothing real to say in return.

Remember what I posted about clown avatars? 90 percent of the time don't expect anything productive.

I certainly do NOT expect anything from him productive 100% of the time.

But it is my thing to call people on their bullshit.

Here it is.

big-graphic-final3-638x5823.jpg

great!

We need to relocate them all to swing states, FL, OH, MI, CO. etc

The Hard Thing for a politician to do here is to be the "Bad Guy" and NOT let in "poor scared refugees" when he knows the lib media is going to paint him as the PUre Evul.

This

6. America should demonstrate moral courage: During World War II, the U.S. turned away Jews due to security concerns. We sent shiploads back to the camps because we were scared that Nazi spies could hide in their midst (which was not an entirely unfounded concern). The lesson of the Holocaust, as I noted here, is that we must deal with threats without rejecting our ethical obligations. We must not send those fleeing persecution back to their persecutors. The definition of moral courage is to resist allowing fear to overwhelm our humanity.
For Christs sake kill their persecutors. Don't bow to the persecutors goal to drive out them out of their country. That would demonstrate courage. That's what strong men would do.

This

6. America should demonstrate moral courage: During World War II, the U.S. turned away Jews due to security concerns. We sent shiploads back to the camps because we were scared that Nazi spies could hide in their midst (which was not an entirely unfounded concern). The lesson of the Holocaust, as I noted here, is that we must deal with threats without rejecting our ethical obligations. We must not send those fleeing persecution back to their persecutors. The definition of moral courage is to resist allowing fear to overwhelm our humanity.
For Christs sake kill their persecutors. Don't bow to the persecutors goal to drive out them out of their country. That would demonstrate courage. That's what strong men would do.

You first need the strong men, there seems to be a shortage of such

Forum List

Back