Reasons I like Ted Cruz for POTUS

Last edited:
Anybody notice how much cruz's voice is like hannity's? He even interrupts like hannity. This will do well in elections where most of the right wing voters get most of their opinons based on what comes out of fox central.

You seem like a nice guy. Just be sure not to cozy up to the jihadists on these boards who say the same exact things you are saying.

BTW, are you a jihadist?

Nope, basically I love my country. Got my honorable discharge, always worked and paid my taxes . Who are the jihadists here? The ones against the 1/2 of 1 percenters getting more and more while the working class gets stiffed? But really, listening to the clip, I saw the similarity in voices, and the similarity in the right wing posts here being usually in sync with what comes out of fox central.

You'll get a funny feeling about some of the supposed American posters here as if, 'this CAN"T be a native American who thinks this way!' and you may be right or you may be not.

But you know how Gen. "Mad Dog" Mattis said, "Be kind and courteous to everyone you meet but have a plan to kill them quickly if necessary."

I advise you to beware of everyone until you get a good idea of where they stand.

The opponents of Israel and those who are pro Palestinian are obvious Muslims and their supporters. Beyond that you just gotta beware.

Anyone who loves America is part of the family. But those who hate America are my enemies.

Well I like Ted Cruz, too, but not for president in`16. Haven't we learned anything from recent history about electing someone to the highest office in the land, who hasn't enough experience? :eek: I want him to remain a senator from Texas a few more years before he has enough experience to qualify for another position.

He'll have another two years in the Senate by then and he is as smart as they come. Most importantly, maybe, he's got the heart and soul and decency.

He will be better than an older, more mature Obama who is fundamentally jackin the USA from us.

Da CruzFizzle can't run, Mojo2, because he is not an American citizen as prescribed by the Constitution in order to run for president.

Unfortunately, he can. His mother is American born, and that is all it takes. However, it will be interesting to see how the rw spins it, since they made such a hoopla about Obama, and Obama was born in Hawaii...a state in the United States and his mother was an American, just like Ted's mom....for those that believed the lie that he was born in Kenya!

But, I'm hoping that Ted will beat out Christie in the primaries....will the rw say that Ted wasn't "conservative" enough when Hillary leaves him in the dust?

Nah, Cruz is a Canadian and not naturally born; does not matter what nationality his mother held.

Mojo2 has continually given us all the reasons in the world to reject Cruz for just anybody else, but I will take Christie.

He'll have another two years in the Senate by then and he is as smart as they come. Most importantly, maybe, he's got the heart and soul and decency.

He will be better than an older, more mature Obama who is fundamentally jackin the USA from us.

Da CruzFizzle can't run, Mojo2, because he is not an American citizen as prescribed by the Constitution in order to run for president.

Unfortunately, he can. His mother is American born, and that is all it takes. However, it will be interesting to see how the rw spins it, since they made such a hoopla about Obama, and Obama was born in Hawaii...a state in the United States and his mother was an American, just like Ted's mom....for those that believed the lie that he was born in Kenya!

But, I'm hoping that Ted will beat out Christie in the primaries....will the rw say that Ted wasn't "conservative" enough when Hillary leaves him in the dust?

The only thing the birthers really wanted to do is find some legitimate grounds for stopping Obama from doing the uSA any harm.

Well, they were not able to use the Birth Certificate to disqualify him so that is a lost cause.There are some people who have invested their time and effort into proving he wasn't and isn't qualified IN THIS WAY. And understandably these folks want vindication. But other than for that reason, when /if they are ever proven right the result, either way, would be immaterial.

So we have to look at the reason for the birther's actions.

Once again, they wanted to stop Obama from damaging America.

I say we should use any peaceful method necessary to get him out of office.

And, as far as having a President Biden, I say, "at least he'd love America."

Last edited:
Nah, Cruz is a Canadian and not naturally born; does not matter what nationality his mother held.

Mojo2 has continually given us all the reasons in the world to reject Cruz for just anybody else, but I will take Christie.

You'll do it but we'd be better off with a principled guy like Cruz rather than yet another "Playa."

Christie will do and say whatever is expedient in order to get his way...reminds me of Obama.

His old Bro-mantic partner.

You're probably right. I think "both" parents have to be Americans for someone born abroad to be considered "natural-born" - so that would rule Cruz out since his father was born in Cuba. However, I'm sure TPs will have no problem twisting the requirements around to make Teddy qualifiable, but the fact remains that he is still a Canadian citizen.

Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States,
Requirements to Become President of the United States

You'll do it but we'd be better off with a principled guy like Cruz rather than yet another "Playa." Christie will do and say whatever is expedient in order to get his way...reminds me of Obama. His old Bro-mantic partner.

Cruz is but a tool of the old resurrected McCarthyite haters of American values.

He won't make it past Iowa, Mojo2. Iowa of all places for a reactionary to fail! That is how weak and vulnerable the CruzFizzle is.

The only thing the birthers really wanted to do is find some legitimate grounds for stopping Obama from doing the uSA any harm.

Well, they were not able to use the Birth Certificate to disqualify him so that is a lost cause.There are some people who have invested their time and effort into proving he wasn't and isn't qualified IN THIS WAY understandably want vindication. But other than for that reason, when /if they are ever proven right the result, either way, would be immaterial

So we have to look at the reason for the birther's actions.

Once again, they wanted to stop Obama from damaging America.

I say we should use any peaceful method necessary to get him out of office.

And, as far as having a President Biden, I say, "at least he'd love America."

Birthers were making their allegations way before Obama even became President....so they couldn't possibly have had a view on his performance at that time. Most of the birthers are probably racist and didn't like Obama because he was black.

Obama isn't the one damaging America.....more Americans blame the Tea Party and Republicans for the shutdown, that hurt America more as far as killing jobs is concerned.

Just wanted to chime in here and thank the Tea Party for all they have done to ensure that Obama was elected twice. Your support for Palin made the choice for the voters in 2008 so much easier. Without your voices from the far right there would never have been a "war on women" which was what made all the difference in 2012. I fully support your intention to have an extreme conservative at the top of the ticket in 2016 too. So please accept my humble appreciation of your dedication to your cause. You are a constant reminder to the American people just how important it is always go out and vote in elections.

I will use this thread to point out the reasons I think Ted Cruz should be our next President.

Let's start with Sen. Cruz's masterful exchange with then Sen. Chuck Hagel in his Senate confirmation hearing for the position of Sec'y of Defense.

Here he is decimating Chuck Hagel at his confirmation hearing to be the next Secretary of Defense by confronting him repeatedly with his past statements about Israel and about his agreement on Al-Jazeera that the United States is "in perception and reality" the "world's bully."

Hagel deserved being in the Hot Seat. He shouldn't have been confirmed.

A Koch Brothers plant who's family is from Canadian oil that isn't constitutionally eligible to be POTUS is your choice?

Just wanted to chime in here and thank the Tea Party for all they have done to ensure that Obama was elected twice. Your support for Palin made the choice for the voters in 2008 so much easier. Without your voices from the far right there would never have been a "war on women" which was what made all the difference in 2012. I fully support your intention to have an extreme conservative at the top of the ticket in 2016 too. So please accept my humble appreciation of your dedication to your cause. You are a constant reminder to the American people just how important it is always go out and vote in elections.

They also screwed up in their original intent in making the Koch Brothers richer. The term 'screw-ups' comes to mind.

You'll do it but we'd be better off with a principled guy like Cruz rather than yet another "Playa."

Christie will do and say whatever is expedient in order to get his way...reminds me of Obama.

You're probably right. I think "both" parents have to be Americans for someone born abroad to be considered "natural-born" - so that would rule Cruz out since his father was born in Cuba. However, I'm sure TPs will have no problem twisting the requirements around to make Teddy qualifiable, but the fact remains that he is still a Canadian citizen.

Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States,

Troll much?

:lol:

Translation: "principled guy like Cruz" means that Cruz is unprincipled enough to say exactly what you want to hear just like every other politician on the make for himself.

I will use this thread to point out the reasons I think Ted Cruz should be our next President.

Let's start with Sen. Cruz's masterful exchange with then Sen. Chuck Hagel in his Senate confirmation hearing for the position of Sec'y of Defense.

Here he is decimating Chuck Hagel at his confirmation hearing to be the next Secretary of Defense by confronting him repeatedly with his past statements about Israel and about his agreement on Al-Jazeera that the United States is "in perception and reality" the "world's bully."

Hagel deserved being in the Hot Seat. He shouldn't have been confirmed.

A Koch Brothers plant who's family is from Canadian oil that isn't constitutionally eligible to be POTUS is your choice?

If a birther is considered 'misguided' what is a tit4tat birther?

A Liberal who is jumping at the chance to play the tit4tat birther card on Ted Cruz.

You are idiotic morons without a clue.

OnePercenter.

Hmm...does that describe your income or does it assess the degree of likelihood of your ever seeing things clearly when it comes to politics?

Just one more example of why I like Ted Cruz.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxtlN-bmKX0]Ted Cruz Full Interview w/ Candy Crowley - CNN - 10/6/13 - YouTube[/ame]

Troll much?

:lol:

Yeah, you seem to be doing that quite regularly! Troll.

(Apparently you don't like facts! ):lol::lol:

Yup, Mertex, we find Mojo2 playing Concern Alinsky Troll of the far right.

He is probably a plant for the far left.

Forum List

Back