Reason for destruction of Libya and murder of Gaddafi by America and the EU

Khadafi was going to move the African Union over to a gold standard, he had it all set in place.

Then came the standard AP accusations of "chemical weapons on his people" to play his and his family's assasinations down.

C'mon, Obama was over there hanging out with him and 2 months later he was dead.

I noticed. No one else did?

No one thought that was rather odd?

Khadafi was going to move the African Union over to a gold standard, he had it all set in place.

Then came the standard AP accusations of "chemical weapons on his people" to play his and his family's assasinations down.

C'mon, Obama was over there hanging out with him and 2 months later he was dead.

Forward! To the 19th century!

It was stupid, typical of Obama's and Hillary's idiocy.

I don't think Obama had much to do with that. That was all Hillary doing her master's bidding.

I don't think Obama had much to do with that. That was all Hillary doing her master's bidding.

Dem idiocy for sure.
Nothing to do with goldbuggery.

Some Americans can blank out or forget about Pan Am 103, others can not. Some view Lockerbie as just another in the long list of Reagan era terror attacks that were weak or even absent of retaliation, causing the birth of terrorism as an accepted tactic that flourished during the Reagan years and eventually became commonplace against Americans and American interest, eventually leading to 9/11.

Forum List

Back