Really? It's Gotten This Ridiculous?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

The Confederate flag bothers some people? Ok, fine. Kneeling during the national anthem? Seems like the wrong time/manner of 'making a statement' but whatever, I guess. Now the American flag itself is unacceptable to the professionally offended? Where does this shit end? The radical left are in open competition to find the next thing to bitch about. They are like over-excited children in their glee of (at this point it must be said) hating America.

The Confederate flag bothers some people? Ok, fine. Kneeling during the national anthem? Seems like the wrong time/manner of 'making a statement' but whatever, I guess. Now the American flag itself is unacceptable to the professionally offended? Where does this shit end? The radical left are in open competition to find the next thing to bitch about. They are like over-excited children in their glee of (at this point it must be said) hating America.
See the Washington Monument while you still can.

See the Washington Monument while you still can.
Just rename it the Bill Clinton Monument because it looks like an erection. That will get it to stay.

Forum List

Back