Really Democrats....really.

Hillary is the most qualified. Pissing off crazy right wingers is just a happy bonus.

You do realize that just saying "most qualified" isn't really much of an endorsement. Since "qualified" went out the window with Obama..

Come on admit it you on the left love shoving things that the right doesn't like onto the American people.

Either that or you think voting for Mrs. Clinton get Bill back in the WH.

The far right simply, since they can't admit they are wrong, simply blame everyone else, including the media.

Hillary is the most qualified. Pissing off crazy right wingers is just a happy bonus.

You do realize that just saying "most qualified" isn't really much of an endorsement. Since "qualified" went out the window with Obama..

Come on admit it you on the left love shoving things that the right doesn't like onto the American people.

Both are true, but like I said before, those things are just happy bonuses. So far Hillary is the best choice.

Both are true, but like I said before, those things are just happy bonuses. So far Hillary is the best choice.

The only reason she is the best choice can only be that she is the front running democrat, and Sanders isn't a prize.

Her record shows she has no ability to be POTUS. None zero. I don't want someone with an obvious brain injury and who is too scared of debates to have one, holding the nuclear codes.

Freewill, I hear you, but you offer Trump, Carson, and Fiorina. The first can't negotiate in politics; the second is a doctor only; and the third financially took advantage of her company, the employees, and those with whom she did business ~ she will do the same with our treasury.

Freewill, I hear you, but you offer Trump, Carson, and Fiorina. The first can't negotiate in politics; the second is a doctor only; and the third financially took advantage of her company, the employees, and those with whom she did business ~ she will do the same with our treasury.

Jake, the subject is Mrs. Clinton, did you forget? Being the best of the worst isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

The only reason she is the best choice can only be that she is the front running democrat, and Sanders isn't a prize.

Her record shows she has no ability to be POTUS. None zero. I don't want someone with an obvious brain injury and who is too scared of debates to have one, holding the nuclear codes.

You would prefer one of the idiots in the repub clown car?

You would prefer one of the idiots in the repub clown car?

Yep.

Forum List

Back