Really Democrats....really.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
This is really the best you can do, really? Come on, fess up. Your only pushing Mrs. Clinton because you like to piss off the conservatives. You really, really can't be enthused about running Mrs. clinton.

2015-10-03T175820Z_1637973806_GF10000230962_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTIONS-CLINTON.JPG

She doesn't have the personality . But the lady is qualified for the job. A lot more than the yahoos on the GOP ticket .

I hope Biden jumps in.

Hillary is the most qualified. Pissing off crazy right wingers is just a happy bonus.

I'm looking forward to joe getting in. He and hill will split the fake liberals and bern will take the left and the ignorant all the way to the WH, where he will do so much damage, so quickly that people will finally see just how fucking ignorant and bad leftist truly are.

She doesn't have the personality . But the lady is qualified for the job. A lot more than the yahoos on the GOP ticket .

I hope Biden jumps in.
Over 60% of the country think she's a liar... Qualified for dodging sniper fire???

Biden is a clueless, perverted and lifer politician... Who's job performance is groping under aged little girls.

I'm looking forward to joe getting in. He and hill will split the fake liberals and bern will take the left and the ignorant all the way to the WH, where he will do so much damage, so quickly that people will finally see just how fucking ignorant and bad leftist truly are.

I disagree with your details, but it's good that you are accepting the fact that a Democrat will be the next president. The republican clowns don't stand a chance.

I disagree with your details, but it's good that you are accepting the fact that a Democrat will be the next president. The republican clowns don't stand a chance.
I knew it when obama got re-elected that a rep may never ever get into the WH.

the lies the media spread, the nonsense that became headline news, the horrible facts about his first 4 years glossed over.

and just look at how there's a huge push to give the WH the most authority. If you don't need Congress, why bother?

the lies the media spread, the nonsense that became headline news, the horrible facts about his first 4 years glossed over.

and just look at how there's a huge push to give the WH the most authority. If you don't need Congress, why bother?

I'm sure that being a crazy right winger is pretty disappointing right now.

Hillary is a vile, despicable bitch who would adopt Nazism if she thought it would result in her being elected president. She is a sorry politician. She fucks up everything she touches. She is shallow. As Rush Limbaugh once said, "she is everybody's ex-wife rolled up into one package." Really, what positives do her supporters see in this woman?

I'm sure that being a crazy right winger is pretty disappointing right now.
I am not crazy, nothing I just posted is crazy, wrong or a lie.

but I've been disappointed with the parties since H

I hope Biden jumps in.

I guess if Biden is your other choice then the answer is no you don't have anything better. Using Obama as a standard all the candidates have enough experience.

Forum List

Back