REALLY BIG GOVERNMENT: Indiana Abortions

Its all about power. Taking a womans choice away is what they are trying to do.

Here is the deal folks, abortion is legal.

Period.

Killing Indians for a bounty was legal once upon a time, too.

Means nothing.

Every time you guys say something like this, its always about old laws. Oh yeah...well slavery was legal....blah blah.

How long ago was this people? How long ago?
Ya' probably wouldn't want to confuse the inbred-population....

.....with such a question.​

HusbandUterus-e.jpg

Women have always had a choice. They can choose whether they get pregnant or not.

It's a shame you've taken all choices away from those children.

Men have always had a choice. Do they get a woman pregnant or not? No sperm no pregnancy. Why keep harassing the women?

Time to hold males equally accountable like garnish their checking account or pay checks.

Last edited:
It's odd. The anti abortion crowd are also the anti prevention crowd. Isn't there something wrong with that picture?

Plenty of prevention methods lets promote the eductional concept instead...

* My Method
* Compare Effectiveness of Birth Control Options
* Abstinence
* Birth Control Implant (Implanon)
* Birth Control Patch (Ortho Evra)
* Birth Control Pills
* Birth Control Shot (Depo-Provera)
* Birth Control Sponge (Today Sponge)
* Birth Control Vaginal Ring (NuvaRing)
* Breastfeeding as Birth Control
* Cervical Cap (FemCap)
* Condom
* Diaphragm
* Female Condom
* Fertility Awareness-Based Methods (FAMs)
* IUD
* Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception)
* Outercourse
* Spermicide
* Sterilization for Women
* Vasectomy
* Withdrawal (Pull Out Method)

People have used birth control methods for thousands of years. Today, we have many safe and effective birth control methods available to us.

All of us who need birth control want to find the method that is best for us. And each of us has different needs when choosing a method. If you are trying to choose, learning about each method may help you make your decision. Use the list of birth control methods above to read about the methods.

Only you can decide what is best for you. And we are here to help. A staff member at your local Planned Parenthood health center can discuss all of your birth control options with you and help you get the birth control you need.

con't
Birth Control Methods - Birth Control Options

Government should neither ban or fund Abortion. Now the 'Late-Term Abortion' issue is a bit more complicated though. Government does have the right and has a responsibility to protect babies in these awful Late-Term Abortions. But otherwise, Government should just stay out of this issue.

Government should neither ban or fund Abortion. Now the 'Late-Term Abortion' issue is a bit more complicated though. Government does have the right and has a responsibility to protect babies in these awful Late-Term Abortions. But otherwise, Government should just stay out of this issue.

Why?

Why?

Research what these Late-Term Abortions are all about. Without going into the gory details, i feel Government does have the right and responsibility to protect those babies. That's just how i feel anyway. But otherwise, it's not a Government issue. No Government banning or funding of Abortion.

Liberals just don't see a difference between being able to have an abortion and who pays for it.

I don't want to pay for anyone's abortion, birth control or botox.

Why?

Research what these Late-Term Abortions are all about. Without going into the gory details, i feel Government does have the right and responsibility to protect those babies. That's just how i feel anyway. But otherwise, it's not a Government issue. No Government banning or funding of Abortion.

Oh, I get it. The 'late term' babies are more 'human' than the early term babies. Is that it? So it's ok to terminate (don't ya just love that word?) the ones early on cause they don't 'look like' a real babby. . . .the gory details of those abortions are no big deal. Right? Government has no responsibility to protect those little lives?

Taking the life of a human at 13 weeks gestation is fine and dandy, her body her choice and all, but take the life of a human at 30 weeks gestation and magically it's horrendous and gory?

Pro-'choice' people never cease to amaze me.

Oh, I get it. The 'late term' babies are more 'human' than the early term babies. Is that it? So it's ok to terminate (don't ya just love that word?) the ones early on cause they don't 'look like' a real babby. . . .the gory details of those abortions are no big deal. Right? Government has no responsibility to protect those little lives?

Taking the life of a human at 13 weeks gestation is fine and dandy, her body her choice and all, but take the life of a human at 30 weeks gestation and magically it's horrendous and gory?

Well, you have your opinion and i have mine. That's just the way it works. Abortion just isn't a Government issue. No banning or funding.

I do not support abortions unless it is to save the mother's life. That being said, I don't think lies should be told to women seeking abortions to discourage them. This just gives those seeking to make it easy for abortions to acquire more ammo against the ones who would like to ban it.

Palin disagrees with you. Something about making lemonade out of lemons or some damn dumb thing.

Personally, I believe in allowing the woman to take control of her body. Just like the law says.

You see, I believe in obeying the law.

Hey fuck face Palin actually said she was tormented by her decision and that she hurt for the women who chose abortion.

It hurt her to her soul. So fuck you douche bag.

Well, you have your opinion and i have mine. That's just the way it works. Abortion just isn't a Government issue. No banning or funding.

If it isn't a government issue then there should be no government opinion of it in regards to Medicaid recipients. It's just a medical proceedure right?

Obviously common sense use of contraception is the preferred option. But we're living in a Dumbed-Down lazy Society at this point. So there's not much hope for common sense these days. It is very sad but it is what it is.

Last edited:

I Love and adore Dr. Paul on his no nonsense stand on abortion. I love the guy for this alone.

He is so bang on the money I wish I could do cyber cartwheels with the dude. He understands it.

He has empathy, he understands it completely, he can confront it I love him on this. I respect him on this.

If it isn't a government issue then there should be no government opinion of it in regards to Medicaid recipients. It's just a medical proceedure right?

I don't support Government-Funding of Abortion unless it's a life or death situation for the Woman.

I'd give a million to make sure no woman ever had to make the "choice".

I'd give a million for true.

I do not support abortions unless it is to save the mother's life. That being said, I don't think lies should be told to women seeking abortions to discourage them. This just gives those seeking to make it easy for abortions to acquire more ammo against the ones who would like to ban it.

Palin disagrees with you. Something about making lemonade out of lemons or some damn dumb thing.

Personally, I believe in allowing the woman to take control of her body. Just like the law says.

You see, I believe in obeying the law.

Hey fuck face Palin actually said she was tormented by her decision and that she hurt for the women who chose abortion.

It hurt her to her soul.
Yeah....even a Bimbo can put-on a pretty-convincing show.....especially when she lacks the talent to do much of anything else.

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back