REALLY BIG GOVERNMENT: Indiana Abortions

Government should neither ban or fund Abortion. Now the 'Late-Term Abortion' issue is a bit more complicated though. Government does have the right and has a responsibility to protect babies in these awful Late-Term Abortions.
Yeah.....protection.....

handjob.gif

On this one, I'll plead that you don't engage yourself.

It's really hard on this. Some had to abort because of marital issues, some had to abort because of marital issues, some have had to abort because of marital issues, are you getting this?

Palin disagrees with you. Something about making lemonade out of lemons or some damn dumb thing.

Personally, I believe in allowing the woman to take control of her body. Just like the law says.

You see, I believe in obeying the law.

Hey fuck face Palin actually said she was tormented by her decision and that she hurt for the women who chose abortion.

It hurt her to her soul.
Yeah....even a Bimbo can put-on a pretty-convincing show.....especially when she lacks the talent to do much of anything else.

handjob.gif

I do wish your mother had thought this way.

You are a prick beyond and your mother should be condemed for carrying you to term you twat.

Obviously common sense use of cantraception is the preferred option. But we're living in a Dumbed-Down lazy Society at this point.
....Especially for you folks who are too-fuckin'-lazy to do any (actual) research on late-term abortions....and, prefer to defer to Porky Limbaugh & your local-Clerics on the subject....rather-than doing any actual thinking, about it.

Admit it. You just enjoy-the-Hell outta making other-peoples' lives more-difficult, 'cause you've really got nothing (yourself) to look-forward-to....and, enjoy sharing your misery.

You're a bunch o' sadistic-pricks; nothing-more, nothing-less.​

Government should neither ban or fund Abortion. Now the 'Late-Term Abortion' issue is a bit more complicated though. Government does have the right and has a responsibility to protect babies in these awful Late-Term Abortions.
Yeah.....protection.....

handjob.gif

On this one, I'll plead that you don't engage yourself.

It's really hard on this. Some had to abort because of marital issues, some had to abort because of marital issues, some have had to abort because of marital issues, are you getting this?
I get that you've never been there.

Save you soap-opera mentality for some teeny-bopper; someone who shares your maturity-level.​

Obviously common sense use of cantraception is the preferred option. But we're living in a Dumbed-Down lazy Society at this point.
....Especially for you folks who are too-fuckin'-lazy to do any (actual) research on late-term abortions....and, prefer to defer to Porky Limbaugh & your local-Clerics on the subject....rather-than doing any actual thinking, about it.

Admit it. You just enjoy-the-Hell outta making other-peoples' lives more-difficult, 'cause you've really got nothing (yourself) to look-forward-to....and, enjoy sharing your misery.

You're a bunch o' sadistic-pricks; nothing-more, nothing-less.​

Yeah ok, whatever dipshit. :cuckoo:

Research what these Late-Term Abortions are all about. Without going into the gory details, i feel Government does have the right and responsibility to protect those babies. That's just how i feel anyway. But otherwise, it's not a Government issue. No Government banning or funding of Abortion.

Oh, I get it. The 'late term' babies are more 'human' than the early term babies. Is that it? So it's ok to terminate (don't ya just love that word?) the ones early on cause they don't 'look like' a real babby. . . .the gory details of those abortions are no big deal. Right? Government has no responsibility to protect those little lives?

Taking the life of a human at 13 weeks gestation is fine and dandy, her body her choice and all, but take the life of a human at 30 weeks gestation and magically it's horrendous and gory?

Pro-'choice' people never cease to amaze me

Sadly none of us can make a difference.

"At the horrid thought of blood making the difference at so many weeks and then making a line in the sand, it's all horrible.

I wish we could approach this with some semblance of humanity and dignity. Try to figure out the horrid situation the Santorums found themselves in versus the type that just uses abortion as a manner of birth control."

If there is one issue Dr Paul has never ever let me down on its this. I respect him so much. He has never waivered.

wow just wow.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back