Reality spells doom for GOP healthcare plan.

And yet this article of yours flies in the face of testimony by Wendell Potter and Dr. Peelo. And then there is this for starters:

FactCheck.org : FactChecking Health Insurance Premiums

FactCheck.org : Health Care Costs Didn’t Double

I think both of our links are saying about the same thing.

From my link:
The statistics we see are always about the amount we spend on healthcare, not the price of healthcare.

From yours:
Furthermore, the increase caused by the law is a result of the increased benefits it requires

Both are saying that that costs aren't "soaring" as much as people like to scream about.

Difference being, is that my link explains that since these costs aren't "soaring" there isn't such a dire need to 'overhaul health care'.
Furthermore, the increase caused by the law is a result of the increased benefits it requires

difference is that your link relies on some fantastic supposition, conjecture, convoluted logic and omission of certain facts to draw it's conclusion. My links fill in the blanks with FACTS that disporve the conclusion your source comes to.

Also, you should not take out-of-context quotes (and parts of quotes at that) to make a point. I could fill in the blanks, but I'll leave it to the reader to go to the links and see the truth for themselves.

And yet this article of yours flies in the face of testimony by Wendell Potter and Dr. Peelo. And then there is this for starters:

FactCheck.org : FactChecking Health Insurance Premiums

FactCheck.org : Health Care Costs Didn’t Double

I think both of our links are saying about the same thing.

From my link:
The statistics we see are always about the amount we spend on healthcare, not the price of healthcare.

From yours:

Both are saying that that costs aren't "soaring" as much as people like to scream about.

Difference being, is that my link explains that since these costs aren't "soaring" there isn't such a dire need to 'overhaul health care'.

difference is that your link relies on some fantastic supposition, conjecture, convoluted logic and omission of certain facts to draw it's conclusion. My links fill in the blanks with FACTS that disporve the conclusion your source comes to.

Also, you should not take out-of-context quotes (and parts of quotes at that) to make a point. I could fill in the blanks, but I'll leave it to the reader to go to the links and see the truth for themselves.

is someone arguing that with the liberals running our current health care system costs aren't rising out of control? Should we then let the liberals run all of our industries from Washington?

Forum List

Back