Reality Mom Afraid 'They' Will 'Seth Rich' Her Daughter

"Alleged NSA leaker Reality Winner's mom fears 'something bad' will happen to her"

Alleged NSA leaker's mom says daughter is "scared" they are "going to make her disappear"

You have nothing to fear, ma'am. It was a liberal leaker who leaked info targeting Trump, not anything about the DNC or Hillary.

Mrs Winner added, “I fear that they're going to make an example out of her”.

I damn-well hope so!

Being a traitor has consquences.

Her mom will get to visit her during her 10 year jail term.

At then at her McDonald's Forever Job after that.

Live and Learn Reality Winner.....

"Alleged NSA leaker Reality Winner's mom fears 'something bad' will happen to her"

Alleged NSA leaker's mom says daughter is "scared" they are "going to make her disappear"

You have nothing to fear, ma'am. It was a liberal leaker who leaked info targeting Trump, not anything about the DNC or Hillary.

I damn-well hope so!

Unlikely - very.

Give it time. She will have her own show on CNN or MSLSD.

I damn-well hope so!

Unlikely - very.

Why no visitation for her parents?

I damn-well hope so!

Unlikely - very.

She won't be in jail for ten years. She just might be - an American hero, a patriot that the jury will have few (if any) issues with.

I damn-well hope so!

She will be getting a 10 year opportunity to develop sensitivity and understanding about our lesbian community

She won't be killed by a robber (nor the government).

But mayhap stabbed up in the shower over some commissary though.

page1image11528
page1image11688

Give it time. She will have her own show on CNN or MSLSD.

Her first episode will be a huge scoop.

Revealing President Trump's tax return from 1995.
After that, she will interview Gorbachov.

Well, his preserved talking head in a jar...

As soon as she gets out of the pokey....trust CNN to hire her for that gig.

Maybe Schultz, Brazile, Clinton, Comey, Podesta, Lynch, Lerner, Obama and Eric Holder can take turns with her playing hand ball in the prison yard.

I damn-well hope so!

Unlikely - very.

She won't be in jail for ten years. She just might be - an American hero, a patriot that the jury will have few (if any) issues with.

What is the over / under on the number of years she gets?

A jury will approve of violating her clearance when there are multiple avenues for reporting / whistle blowing that she is trained on.

So we shall see. But she will not be back in circulation for many years.

I damn-well hope so!

Unlikely - very.

A jury will approve of violating her clearance when there are multiple avenues for reporting / whistle blowing that she is trained on.

If the Trump-Russia thing is as big as it looks, she won't be worth the time to bother with. A year or two in a summer camp.

Unlikely - very.

If the Trump-Russia thing is as big as it looks, she won't be worth the time to bother with. A year or two in a summer camp.

:desk:
What is the maximum bet I can wager on OVER two (2) years for the inept traitor?

She just might be - an American hero, a patriot that the jury will have few (if any) issues with.
Yes, spies, traitors, leakers, and criminals are always heroes to Democrats when the criminals perpetrate crimes against the opposing party. Snowflakes believe committing those crimes under those circumstances are wholly justified, making them not much better than the criminals who broke the law.

Unlikely - very.

:desk:
What is the maximum bet I can wager on OVER two (2) years for the inept traitor?
What some fool might pay you. Making real bets on the American so-called "justice" system is foolish, O.J.

She just might be - an American hero, a patriot that the jury will have few (if any) issues with.
Yes, spies, traitors, leakers, and criminals are always heroes to Democrats when the criminals perpetrate crimes against the opposing party. Snowflakes believe committing those crimes under those circumstances are wholly justified, making them not much better than the criminals who broke the law.
Leaking it was a crime but she just might end up - a hero, a patriot (like Deepthroat).

Forum List

Back