Reality Check: Arabs acknowledge Israel embraces culture of peace

Whole lotta retarded people posting here...whew!!!

Nah! Just one.

Don't be so hard on yourself...you are in wide company

Good one. Hey, lets get those Zionists. Post a thread titled Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. 'Atta boy!

Tell me does "MJB' stand for ( mentally just beginning )???? It might shock you to learn that the Palis are an occupied people and the Jews who occupy them treat the idea of 'peace' as no more than a media chess-piece...how far did you advance in school? Past the coloring-book phase maybe?

LMAO! I think I love you. So little left for us to laugh at these days of radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world. Bless you for the fun you give us. Please post here more often.

Same banal shtick different decade...sigh

Nah! Just one.

Good one. Hey, lets get those Zionists. Post a thread titled Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. 'Atta boy!

Tell me does "MJB' stand for ( mentally just beginning )???? It might shock you to learn that the Palis are an occupied people and the Jews who occupy them treat the idea of 'peace' as no more than a media chess-piece...how far did you advance in school? Past the coloring-book phase maybe?
Or it might shock you to learn that maybe the Palis have been nothing more than an Arab / Muslim chess-piece for the last five decades, used to distract the public in Arab / Muslim shitholes and dictatorships from their own shortcomings, while they have funded and supplied Islamists, terrorists and thieves as Pali leaders, with the goal of waging a constant terrorist war upon the Jewish people in their own ancestral, religious, and cultural holy land.

Last edited:

Nah! Just one.

Or it might shock you to learn that maybe the Palis have been nothing more than an Arab / Muslim chess-piece for the last five decades, used to distract their own public while they have funded and supplied Islamists, terrorists and theives as Pali leaders, with the goal of waging a constant terrorist war upon the Jewish people in their own ancestral, religious, and cultural holy land.

Wrong again dummy...Palestine is NOT the ancestral lands of the Eastern European Khazar-convert trash who stole the territory in 48...keep spinning

Nah! Just one.

Or it might shock you to learn that maybe the Palis have been nothing more than an Arab / Muslim chess-piece for the last five decades, used to distract their own public while they have funded and supplied Islamists, terrorists and theives as Pali leaders, with the goal of waging a constant terrorist war upon the Jewish people in their own ancestral, religious, and cultural holy land.

Wrong again dummy...Palestine is NOT the ancestral lands of the Eastern European Khazar-convert trash who stole the territory in 48...keep spinning
You refer to Jews as Eastern European Khazars, and you call others "dummy"? Ha ha ha.

You refer to Jews as Eastern European Khazars, and you call others "dummy"? Ha ha ha.

OOOhhhhhhhh another devastating argument from the parrot contingent...indeed I do strip-brain...you see an Israeli geneticist named Elhaik proved that over 90% of Israeli Jews are direct descendants of Eastern European Khazar-converts to Judaism...:asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole:

OOOhhhhhhhh another devastating argument from the parrot contingent...indeed I do strip-brain...you see an Israeli geneticist named Elhaik proved that over 90% of Israeli Jews are direct descendants of Eastern European Khazar-converts to Judaism...:asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole:
Not really, you're just a fulla shiite ignorant moron repeating neo Nazi / IslamoNazi mythology.

https://digitalcommons.wayne.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1040&context=humbiol_preprints

Ashkenazi Jews Are Not Khazars. Here’s The Proof.

Refuting the Khazar Myth: The Strange Intersection of Neo-Nazis and Genetic Genealogy

Besides, Achmed, it wouldn't matter anyhow...dot dot dot...next time...dot dot dot...think twice before repeating neo Nazi garbage...dot dot dot...like an IslamoNazi parrot...

Khazar myth - RationalWiki
Why it wouldn't matter anyhow
Though Ashkenazi Jews are the largest ethnic group of Jews today, Sephardim (Jews of Spanish and North African descent) and Mizrahim (Jews of Middle Eastern descent) make up the majority of the Jewish population in Israel. Furthermore, Israel has become the home of many smaller Jewish ethnic groups, such as Ethiopian Jews, Yemenite Jews, and Kaifeng Jews. Since the Khazar myth doesn't address those Jews at all, any use of it to prove that "the Jews" aren't real Jews has significant holes.

Furthermore, Judaism has allowed for voluntary conversion through most of its history. Indeed, the great-grandmother of King David, Ruth, was a Moabite convert. Therefore, even if the Ashkenazi were descendants of Khazar converts, they would still be entirely, legitimately Jewish in the eyes of Jewish law.

Additionally there is the question of gene mixing which would inevitably occur when two populations lived close together. No matter how stringent social or religious constraints might be against either, mixed marriages and extramarital sex are still going to happen. An excellent example of this are African Americans that have a much lighter skin-tone than is common in the West-African home of their ancestors. This is of course due to widespread marital and extramarital mixture with non-black populations in the US, and slaves often didn't have a say in the matter. Thomas Jefferson and his children are just one well-known example of this[12] Obama's mother is another good example; it turns out that one of her ancestors happened to be among the first Africans in the colonies and arguably the first slave. And this a result of - at best - four hundred years of living side by side, not twelve centuries as would be the case with the Khazars.

Funny but in virtually any politicized genetic study of Arabs in Palestine...they eventually all compare them to Jews :bye1:. ooops

Funny but in virtually any politicized genetic study of Arabs in Palestine...they eventually all compare them to Jews :bye1:. ooops
Gee I wonder where the Achmed the loser Ace Ventura went?

FUNNIER...No actually they contrast them with Jews...the DNA doesn't lie stupid...only bottom-feeders like you do

FUNNIER...No actually they contrast them with Jews...the DNA doesn't lie stupid...only bottom-feeders like you do
The DNA doesn't lie, but you do, Achmed Ventura the loser sock.

Last edited:

Of course, because most the majority of Arabs cluster with Bedouins and other Arabians.
While the majority of Jews, from all around the world cluster with the Druze in Lebanon and Galilee.

That's why when they tried to manipulate the data, they've looked at hundreds of Jews while comparing them only to a handful of selected Arabs from Gaza.

One is almost left speechless by such chronic delusion...nothing in the pre-state planning or the post-state conspiracy to steal Palestinian lands and establish an apartheid Jewish state made any minute allowances for 'peace'...in fact in relation to Israel any reference to the word 'peace' should invariably appear in quotation marks because it is no more than empty rhetoric...

I love when a nutcase like Ventura calls anything delusional. Lol you are a special kind of retard

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

One is almost left speechless by such chronic delusion...nothing in the pre-state planning or the post-state conspiracy to steal Palestinian lands and establish an apartheid Jewish state made any minute allowances for 'peace'...in fact in relation to Israel any reference to the word 'peace' should invariably appear in quotation marks because it is no more than empty rhetoric...

I love when a nutcase like Ventura calls anything delusional. Lol you are a special kind of retard

...they do have great entertainment value though.

Was this supposed to qualify as an argument low-brow? Tell ya what...when you can tear yourself away from romance with your sister maybe you can figure out the disadvantage of posting self-ridicule?

Was this supposed to qualify as an argument low-brow? Tell ya what...when you can tear yourself away from romance with your sister maybe you can figure out the disadvantage of posting self-ridicule?
Tell us the Khazar joke once more, Achmed. I need to laugh again.

Wow...talking of self-ridicule:lmao:

Forum List

Back