Reality Check: Arabs acknowledge Israel embraces culture of peace

One is almost left speechless by such chronic delusion...nothing in the pre-state planning or the post-state conspiracy to steal Palestinian lands and establish an apartheid Jewish state made any minute allowances for 'peace'...in fact in relation to Israel any reference to the word 'peace' should invariably appear in quotation marks because it is no more than empty rhetoric...

One is almost left speechless by such chronic delusion...nothing in the pre-state planning or the post-state conspiracy to steal Palestinian lands and establish an apartheid Jewish state made any minute allowances for 'peace'...in fact in relation to Israel any reference to the word 'peace' should invariably appear in quotation marks because it is no more than empty rhetoric...

I guess You prefer the Jordanian version of peace. Quick and certain - Arabia style.
Maybe the Egyptian version of peace with Hamas?
Maybe the Lebanese version of peace with the Palestinians?

Any Arab neighbor whom the Israelis should imitate (in relation to the conflict)?

If one sees how much the Saudis supported the Palestinians, and what they received back, the picture becomes clear.

Palestinians changed sides so many times, pocketed so many public aid into Swiss accounts...
And now they made a crucial decision, a Sunni society switched to the side of Shia- Iran.

Things like that don't pass quietly.

lCFGt7m.jpg

Most times, when Israelis speak of peace, people don't buy it. There is way too much history from every single regime since her inception that says the exact opposite. Actions speak louder than words.

I guess You prefer the Jordanian version of peace. Quick and certain - Arabia style.

Any Arab neighbor whom the Israelis should imitate (in relation to the conflict)?

Gulf Arab countries
If one sees how much the Saudis supported the Palestinians, and what they received back, the picture becomes clear.

Palestinians changed sides so many times, pocketed so many public aid into Swiss accounts...
And now they made a crucial decision, a Sunni society switched to the side of Shia- Iran.

Things like that don't pass quietly.

Arabs: We hate the “palestinians” and pray they disappear!

Abd Al-Bari Atwan: The Arab Leaders Are Praying That Israel Will Get Rid of the Palestinians Once and for All

lCFGt7m.jpg

Most times, when Israelis speak of peace, people don't buy it. There is way too much history from every single regime since her inception that says the exact opposite. Actions speak louder than words.

I'm not sure You understand what 'peace' means in this neighborhood.
It's given ONLY to the stronger, for a limited amount of time. It's just how the ME is set.

Q. How much have the Saudis invested in Palestinians before they switched sides to their gravest enemy- Iran?

Last edited:

I agree. Want peace from Palestinians? Israel should dump their damn Zionist agenda with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping Palestinians in Israel that lead to missile bases for a thank you & learn from the Arab countries how to achieve a lasting peace. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

lCFGt7m.jpg

I'm not sure You understand what 'peace' means in this neighborhood.
It's given ONLY to the stronger, for a limited amount of time. It's just how the ME is set.

Q. How much have the Saudis invested in Palestinians, before they switched sides to their gravest enemy- Iran?

I agree. Want peace from Palestinians? Israel should dump their damn Zionist agenda with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping Palestinians in Israel that lead to missile bases for a thank you & learn from the Arab countries how to achieve a lasting peace. History has proven king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Zionist Jesus’ synagogue, “King of Israel” in the Bible Israeli Archeologists Discover "Jesus' Synagogue"

Attachments

• 00278ED1-0294-445F-A8F3-C9323770AB37.png
    00278ED1-0294-445F-A8F3-C9323770AB37.png
    359.2 KB · Views: 74

Ancient Zionist landmark http://en.unesco.org/galleries/whc-2015-beth-she-arim-necropolis-landmark-jewish-revival-israel

Attachments

• 25F901E9-443B-4CDE-9402-0636205982D4.png
    25F901E9-443B-4CDE-9402-0636205982D4.png
    498.8 KB · Views: 82

Ancient Zionist landmark Gallery: WHC 2015 – Beth She’arim Necropolis - a Landmark of Jewish Revival (Israel)

Ancient Zionist Scrolls Dead Sea Scrolls – Cultural Institute

Attachments

• D2ACDE2D-1818-4454-AE72-561DEE1340DB.png
    D2ACDE2D-1818-4454-AE72-561DEE1340DB.png
    569.5 KB · Views: 77

Zionist Jesus’ synagogue, “King of Israel” in the Bible Israeli Archeologists Discover "Jesus' Synagogue"

Ancient Zionist synagogue Surprising Mosaics Revealed in Ancient Synagogue in Israel

Attachments

• 0C58EB7D-BFCE-4EC9-A1C5-6CD60FDF421A.png
    0C58EB7D-BFCE-4EC9-A1C5-6CD60FDF421A.png
    784.9 KB · Views: 74

Ancient Zionist synagogue Surprising Mosaics Revealed in Ancient Synagogue in Israel

Whole lotta retarded people posting here...whew!!!

Nah! Just one.

Nah! Just one.

Don't be so hard on yourself...you are in wide company

Nah! Just one.

Good one. Hey, lets get those Zionists. Post a thread titled Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. 'Atta boy!

Nah! Just one.

Good one. Hey, lets get those Zionists. Post a thread titled Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. 'Atta boy!

Tell me does "MJB' stand for ( mentally just beginning )???? It might shock you to learn that the Palis are an occupied people and the Jews who occupy them treat the idea of 'peace' as no more than a media chess-piece...how far did you advance in school? Past the coloring-book phase maybe?

Nah! Just one.

Tell me does "MJB' stand for ( mentally just beginning )???? It might shock you to learn that the Palis are an occupied people and the Jews who occupy them treat the idea of 'peace' as no more than a media chess-piece...how far did you advance in school? Past the coloring-book phase maybe?

LMAO! I think I love you. So little left for us to laugh at these days of radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world. Bless you for the fun you give us. Please post here more often.

Forum List

Back