Realities that homo's refuse to face

Homos and their supporters are amongst the worst BIGOTS on the face of the earth.

SOME PEOPLE DO NOT SUPPORT HOMOS, GET OVER IT!

^^^^
oops_pictures_08.jpg

Why are little boy sex dolls amongst the hottest selling items at gay sex shops?
One site offers Bobby Brady sex dolls with and without public hair for the tidy sum of $2100.

This is what the homo community is all about.

Why are little boy sex dolls amongst the hottest selling items at gay sex shops?
One site offers Bobby Brady sex dolls with and without public hair for the tidy sum of $2100.

This is what the homo community is all about.

Hmmm. Been browsing the shops looking for something that appeals, eh. Save your breath, mate. You'll need it to inflate your boyfriend.

Yeah homo's....the truth hurts doesn't it.
It's only human nature to criticize and divert from the facts when you've been beaten.

Your retaliation makes me very happy as I am winning the arguements.

Yeah homo's....the truth hurts doesn't it.
It's only human nature to criticize and divert from the facts when you've been beaten.

Your retaliation makes me very happy as I am winning the arguements.

I'm glad your happy. I thought that as a self-loathing homosexual you'd be quite miserable. Oh well. All's well that ends well. BTW, what sex doll did you purchase in the end? A white boy, black boy or a muslim boy? I hear the muslim ones are pretty damned good. They blow themselves up.

Hardy Har Har.

It's your people who support the proliferation of these types of merchandise.
I don't begrudge you the freedom to engage in whatever sick and twisted activities you choose, so long as they are two consenting adults.
however, your behavior is sick, deviant and perverted and should be recognized as such. no different than a drug addict etc. you are no better than the skin head Nazi who is fed with pure hatred, your food is perversion.

Hardy Har Har.

I don't begrudge you the freedom to engage in whatever sick and twisted activities you choose, so long as they are two consenting adults.
however, your behavior is sick, deviant and perverted and should be recognized as such. no different than a drug addict etc. you are no better than the skin head Nazi who is fed with pure hatred, your food is perversion.

Actually, I'm not gay. I just like laughing at bigots like you. Perhaps you need to take some time to grow up, little man.

Where are all the factual rebutals from the statements that I made nearly 24 hours ago?

One individual tried to put forth some data that only reenforced my message. His information indicated that 74% of boy molested in the sample study were molested by men. His data actually helped prove my point. the only caveat was that only 1% of the convicted individuals considered themselves homosexual. This is like saying that Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa and Barry Bonds deny that they took steriods SO i guess that means they didn't!!! Ha!!!

Denial!!!! If a man touches another man or boy in a sexual way....they are homosexual.

Exactly why do you say that I'm a bigot and need to grow up? I have a right to my opinion, which i can back up with information and facts.
You, on the other hand, have nothing to reenforce your statements.
Therefore, it is you who is the little man.

Last edited:
Reisman, Jackson, Randall..... there are so many studies out there documenting the statements that i've provided it isn't funny.
The numbers are conservative, in many cases the data obtained is higher than numbers i've tabulated.

I'm not here to provide page after page of research data. i would, however, challenge the gay community and its supporters to argue the statements that I've typed above.

they can't, they won't, about all they will do is call people bigots or infer that the data is biased.

the people who support withholding civil rights to some Americans because they dont have the "RIGHT" kind of sex are dinosuars struggling in a tar pit.

Your done.

OVER

becoming exstinct

You are on the wrong side of history and people will read about your positions in the future and think "why were these people so stupid?".

That is your future enjoy it.

I will

So it looks as if you sissy boy faggots and dyke lesbos can't produce a single shread of evidence to saythat:
1) homos are not pedofiles at any higher of a frequency than normal people2) homos aren't addicted to drug more frequently than normal people
3) homos do not commit suicide more frequently than normal people
4) children from gayt marriages are not more likely to be sexually abused
5) female death row inmates are not statistically more likelyt o be lesbian.

PROVE IT FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!
You cant because you'all are Crazy!!

So if I am a male and I am being raised by a lesbian couple I am 75% more likely to be molested!? Wow! Did I miss out. I was raised by a heretosexxual couple and I was 100% molested by a heretosexual male that lived next door. If only I would have had a lesbian couple to molest me. I dream of the day.

Where are all the factual rebutals from the statements that I made nearly 24 hours ago?

One individual tried to put forth some data that only reenforced my message. His information indicated that 74% of boy molested in the sample study were molested by men. His data actually helped prove my point. the only caveat was that only 1% of the convicted individuals considered themselves homosexual. This is like saying that Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa and Barry Bonds deny that they took steriods SO i guess that means they didn't!!! Ha!!!

Denial!!!! If a man touches another man or boy in a sexual way....they are homosexual.

Exactly why do you say that I'm a bigot and need to grow up? I have a right to my opinion, which i can back up with information and facts.
You, on the other hand, have nothing to reenforce your statements.
Therefore, it is you who is the little man.

Wipe the spittle off your screen, little man. :badgrin:

Hardy Har Har.

Actually, I'm not gay. I just like laughing at bigots like you. Perhaps you need to take some time to grow up, little man.

:lol: Obvious sock is obvious...

Forum List

Back