Realignment: Democrats are the Party of the Rich Elitists, Republicans Party of the Working Class

Downright funny watching them flailing for politicians and political parties.
Here is more evidence Republicans are the party that works for the rich. You know how Biden hired a bunch of IRS agents to go after rich tax cheats? And how we estimate that might make us an extra $1 trillion dollars? Who could possibly be against going after rich tax cheats? Well, Republicans are. It's part of the debt ceiling negotiations. McCarthy and Republicans want Biden to fire those new IRS agents. In the name of "cutting spending".

But that spending will make us a $1 trillion dollars a year. And if they can go back 7 years, that's $7 trillion dollars.

Who's protecting these rich tax cheats? Republicans.

Standing up for and protecting social security and Medicare would go a long ways in helping the worker class.
And not cutting into it or raising retirement age in order to "save" the programs. If you are going to raise retirement age do it to people who aren't 18 yet. Everyone 18 and older doesn't want to have to work another 2 or 3 years. Fuck that.

Wow... so much wrong with this... so much.

First, the Republicans are still the party of the Rich, but even the rich are worried when they get to the level of crazy the GOP has gotten to (like making a ten year old rape victim have her rapist's baby.)

Of course, the real problem is the white working class has been voting against its own economic interests since Tricky Dick.

Nothing that you wrote is actually true.
Par for the course.

So you are saying the Undocumented should have less rights than the rest of us have?

I didn't read that -
But I will say that.
They should have no rights other than the right to safe passage back to their country of origin.

If someone with no connections, no experience and a limited grasp on the English language is outperforming you, that's on you man.

But to the point, rights come from God, don't they? Isn't this what you guys always insist? Do you think that God cares which side of a border you are on?

Yes
She gave us free will to decide those things.

Took the Obama then Trump then back to Obama (aka Joe) contrasts to show the working class who has their best interest at heart.

What the data show: Democrats are statistically tied with Republicans among Hispanics on the generic congressional ballot, according to a New York Times-Siena College poll out this week. Dems held a 47-point edge with Hispanics during the 2018 midterms.
An NBC News poll in April found Democrats held a 38-point lead among women with college degrees -- up from 10 points from 2010. Democrats lost ground with nearly every other demographic group tested in the survey.

What's happening: Democratic strategists say the party's biggest vulnerability is assuming that the priorities of progressive activists are the same as those of working-class voters.

Progressive activists led the push to cut police budgets. Communities of color have borne the brunt of higher crime.

Hispanics living on the U.S.-Mexico border are more likely to favor tougher border security measures that Republicans have championed.

The recall of liberal school board members and a district attorney in San Francisco was fueled by disillusioned Asian-American Democrats.

Between the lines: Add the reality of growing inflation and worries of recession, and you see why Democrats are losing ground with a core part of their coalition.

Wealthier Americans aren't feeling the day-to-day hardship hitting the working class.

This week's Times/Siena poll found affluent voters care about gun control and abortion rights. Working-class voters are squarely focused on the economy.

And I’ll save you Leftards the grief of me slapping you silly later. Axios is a Leftist rag.

If the GOP isn't the party for the rich, how come all the black Republicans, gay republicans, etc are all RICH. Byron Allen and Kanye. Bruce Jenner. They certainly don't vote GOP over social issues. Why do you think they vote GOP? Because they are rich and the GOP is the party, for the rich. Duh.

If the GOP isn't the party for the rich, how come all the black Republicans, gay republicans, etc are all RICH. Byron Allen and Kanye. Bruce Jenner. They certainly don't vote GOP over social issues. Why do you think they vote GOP? Because they are rich and the GOP is the party, for the rich. Duh.

Nope
You really a gushing fountain of misinformation.

Nope
You really a gushing fountain of misinformation.

Yesterday I learned that Byron Allen is worth $800 million dollars. First of all its shocking that bland mother fucker is worth so much. Comics Unleashed? But he's a crafty businessman. I'll give him that. Boy has he done well for himself.

But then I come on USMB and I do a search for anyone talking about him. And I find the last time anyone talked about him was 2015. Here is what the subject was about

Byron Allen launches attack on Barack Obama in Baltimore and race rant Daily Mail Online

Byron Allen has branded President Barack Obama 'a white president in blackface'.

The comedian, who is also black, gave a rambling interview to TMZ about Obama's description of rioters in Baltimore as 'thugs', which he said was unjustified.

He accused the president of not acting 'like a black man' and of failing to 'stand up' for the African American community, which is being 'failed by the system'.

Black people, he concluded, have never been worse off, adding: 'Black America would have done much better with a white president.'

Addressing the president directly, he says: 'Remember who you are... It's ok to be the president of the United States and also be a black man. It's human. And guess what? People will respect you more if you stop acting like you're not.'
Now that I know he's got 800 million dollars, it all makes sense now why he would be so anti Obama.

The other thread I found on him had this title

Byron Allen calls out Sharpton, Obama, Comcast

Clearly his finances are why he's a Republican. He's rich. Why else?

Why else is Kaitlyn Jenner a Republican? It certainly isn't their social positions on gays.

Can't you see the things Byron Allen said about Obama were designed to convince black people to not vote for Obama. But Byron doesn't give a fuck about black people. He was so anti Obama because he's a fiscally conservative rich Republican.

The GOP is clearly the party for the rich.

That’s interesting, because none of my black republican friends are rich.
Of course none of them get on TV either, Dufus.

Here is more evidence Republicans are the party that works for the rich. You know how Biden hired a bunch of IRS agents to go after rich tax cheats? And how we estimate that might make us an extra $1 trillion dollars? Who could possibly be against going after rich tax cheats? Well, Republicans are. It's part of the debt ceiling negotiations. McCarthy and Republicans want Biden to fire those new IRS agents. In the name of "cutting spending".

But that spending will make us a $1 trillion dollars a year. And if they can go back 7 years, that's $7 trillion dollars.

Who's protecting these rich tax cheats? Republicans.

How’s life been for blacks under 7 decades of Democrat control?

Oh yeah.

They’re all worse off.

Took the Obama then Trump then back to Obama (aka Joe) contrasts to show the working class who has their best interest at heart.

What the data show: Democrats are statistically tied with Republicans among Hispanics on the generic congressional ballot, according to a New York Times-Siena College poll out this week. Dems held a 47-point edge with Hispanics during the 2018 midterms.
An NBC News poll in April found Democrats held a 38-point lead among women with college degrees -- up from 10 points from 2010. Democrats lost ground with nearly every other demographic group tested in the survey.

What's happening: Democratic strategists say the party's biggest vulnerability is assuming that the priorities of progressive activists are the same as those of working-class voters.

Progressive activists led the push to cut police budgets. Communities of color have borne the brunt of higher crime.

Hispanics living on the U.S.-Mexico border are more likely to favor tougher border security measures that Republicans have championed.

The recall of liberal school board members and a district attorney in San Francisco was fueled by disillusioned Asian-American Democrats.

Between the lines: Add the reality of growing inflation and worries of recession, and you see why Democrats are losing ground with a core part of their coalition.

Wealthier Americans aren't feeling the day-to-day hardship hitting the working class.

This week's Times/Siena poll found affluent voters care about gun control and abortion rights. Working-class voters are squarely focused on the economy.

And I’ll save you Leftards the grief of me slapping you silly later. Axios is a Leftist rag.
So you think the billionaire who passed tax cuts for himself and other billionaires has YOUR best interest at heart? Wow. Sometimes you guys leave me speechless in describing your insanity.

We knew that would happen when the demoncrats openly abandoned the blue collar working class, in the pages of the NYT no less.

Apparently, they seem to believe that they can replace them with a the scads of indigents they're allowing to crash the border.
GOP is the party of family values:

Trump
is a convicted rapist, denied housing to blacks, stole money from charities, cheated on all his wives, admitted sexual abuser, serial fraudster, attempted to steal an election, failed coup attempt, multiple indictments, marginal intelligence, limited language skills, etc. Based on these attributes, who could he pick for the VP slot?
Marjorie "traitor" Greene- A QAnon darling, with absolute lack of common sense, intelligence or ideas, incoherent and absurd. Disgusting looks, not someone trump would like to rape."Gym" Jordan- is Batshit crazy and uneducated, accused by multiple rape victims of aiding and abetting his coworker to sexually abuse of students. Agrees with trump in every lie and treason attempt. Matt Gaetz- is one of trump's biggest brown nosers, lacks any kind of values or dignity, conspiracy theorist, believed to possibly be responsible for minor sex trafficking.
Lauren Boebert- is profoundly stupid, failed GED exam, possibly least educated congressperson in history, conspiracy theorist, recorded performing a "hand job", while being groped in public. Kristi Noem; is an election denier, conspiracy theorist, trump brown noser, married and in adulterous relationship.

Forum List

Back