Realignment: Democrats are the Party of the Rich Elitists, Republicans Party of the Working Class

Yep, the Trumpers know me as that, the Dems know me as a rightwing nut.

Life is good not being a partisan drone
E36072F9-010A-4BC7-BFEA-11ACBE930DD8.jpeg

Yes. They should, you stupid motherfucker, Or at least equal rights.

Why don't we give them your rights?

Rights aren't a zero sum game. Illegals getting amnesty would have no impact on your life.

How cute - three complete leftist hacks prattling on about party loyalty while constantly pushing the most extreme agenda of one of them.

The extreme agenda I see is the party trying to force women to have their rapist's babies.

I guess that is easier for them than acknowledging how the Democrat party serves Schwab, Gates, Zuckerberg, Bezos and the rest of the elites that they also serve.

Uh, Zuckerberg and Bezos and Gates have made all our lives better.

The identity politics they play is just a distraction to keep us at each other's throats so we don't notice how much they are deliberately enriching Bezos, Gates and all the rest.

The Democrat attack on small business using Covid as an excuse resulted in the transfer of one TRILLION dollars of wealth away from the middle class and up to the technocrats.

Oh, so after years of the right wing holding the working class down for the rich to screw them, they are now upset SOME rich people have decided their theocratic agenda is too much for them.

The problem is the unholy alliance (pun intended) between the theocrats and the plutocrats is starting to fall apart because the plutocrats have figured out the theocrats are crazy.

Took the Obama then Trump then back to Obama (aka Joe) contrasts to show the working class who has their best interest at heart.

What the data show: Democrats are statistically tied with Republicans among Hispanics on the generic congressional ballot, according to a New York Times-Siena College poll out this week. Dems held a 47-point edge with Hispanics during the 2018 midterms.
An NBC News poll in April found Democrats held a 38-point lead among women with college degrees -- up from 10 points from 2010. Democrats lost ground with nearly every other demographic group tested in the survey.

What's happening: Democratic strategists say the party's biggest vulnerability is assuming that the priorities of progressive activists are the same as those of working-class voters.

Progressive activists led the push to cut police budgets. Communities of color have borne the brunt of higher crime.

Hispanics living on the U.S.-Mexico border are more likely to favor tougher border security measures that Republicans have championed.

The recall of liberal school board members and a district attorney in San Francisco was fueled by disillusioned Asian-American Democrats.

Between the lines: Add the reality of growing inflation and worries of recession, and you see why Democrats are losing ground with a core part of their coalition.

Wealthier Americans aren't feeling the day-to-day hardship hitting the working class.

This week's Times/Siena poll found affluent voters care about gun control and abortion rights. Working-class voters are squarely focused on the economy.

And I’ll save you Leftards the grief of me slapping you silly later. Axios is a Leftist rag.
How can this be true? Elon Musk is clearly a Republican. And didn't he do a classic Republican thing when he laid off half his workers? If we want to see layoffs, vote GOP. Last month Biden added jobs to the economy despite Elon letting go 100,000 employees.

And now with a Republican owing Twitter, he's allowing the lies to spread. Republicans live off lies.

The GOP is the party for the rich. Elon Musk types.

Took the Obama then Trump then back to Obama (aka Joe) contrasts to show the working class who has their best interest at heart.

What the data show: Democrats are statistically tied with Republicans among Hispanics on the generic congressional ballot, according to a New York Times-Siena College poll out this week. Dems held a 47-point edge with Hispanics during the 2018 midterms.
An NBC News poll in April found Democrats held a 38-point lead among women with college degrees -- up from 10 points from 2010. Democrats lost ground with nearly every other demographic group tested in the survey.

What's happening: Democratic strategists say the party's biggest vulnerability is assuming that the priorities of progressive activists are the same as those of working-class voters.

Progressive activists led the push to cut police budgets. Communities of color have borne the brunt of higher crime.

Hispanics living on the U.S.-Mexico border are more likely to favor tougher border security measures that Republicans have championed.

The recall of liberal school board members and a district attorney in San Francisco was fueled by disillusioned Asian-American Democrats.

Between the lines: Add the reality of growing inflation and worries of recession, and you see why Democrats are losing ground with a core part of their coalition.

Wealthier Americans aren't feeling the day-to-day hardship hitting the working class.

This week's Times/Siena poll found affluent voters care about gun control and abortion rights. Working-class voters are squarely focused on the economy.

And I’ll save you Leftards the grief of me slapping you silly later. Axios is a Leftist rag.
Here is evidence you are full of shit. Take for example your recent falling in love with CEO Elon Musk.

A crisis atmosphere and self-imposed austerity gives Mr. Musk the cover to make drastic changes and fire top managers or eliminate large swaths of staff, two former Tesla executives said. It also prepares those who remain to work under extreme conditions to bring about Mr. Musk’s desires, they said.

The approach at Twitter, where Mr. Musk has laid off thousands of employees, “is typical Elon,”

You just love a CEO who fires half his work force and puts his employees in fear for their jobs. No jobs security whatsoever. I'm so glad you cons are defending this monster CEO. Twitter employees should unionize on his ass. Really fuck him over. Make him profit share. And give pensions.

He wants long hours? We want stuff too.

Here's proof you are a liar. Biden wants to hire more IRS agents. Republican cut the number of agents in half. And going after rich tax dodgers is harder so the GOP irs only went after poor people. Biden is going to hire more IRS agents. They are going to go after the rich tax dodgers who've been not paying their fair share. Watch who fights this. It will be the GOP.

Because Republicans are the party for the rich. This IRS move by Biden will bring in $1 TRILLION dollars a year to fund social security and medicare.

Democrats are the party for the middle class. Republicans since Reagan have destroyed the middle class with their policies.

Republicans loved saying GE PAYS NO TAXES when Obama was POTUS. Then Trump DOUBLED the number of companies who now pay no federal taxes. Republicans are clearly the party for the rich.

Why do Republicans try to make it harder for people in poor and lower middle class communities to vote?

1680888503002.jpeg

Don't forget Republicans passed Citizens United. That allowed money to play an even bigger role in our politics. And allowed for dark money so you have no idea how much more the rich give the GOP.

I can tell you it's A LOT more than they give to democrats.

And the party of normal people.......never forget that....

View attachment 774174

Don't forget Republicans passed Citizens United. That allowed money to play an even bigger role in our politics. And allowed for dark money so you have no idea how much more the rich give the GOP.

I can tell you it's A LOT more than they give to democrats.

Citizens United was more freedom, not less.......

More "dark money," goes to democrats, you moron.

March 15-21 is Sunshine Week, a national initiative celebrating open government and access to public records. Undisclosed spending by political actors undermines transparency and voters’ ability to make informed decisions.

The 2020 election saw more than $1 billion in “dark money” spending at the federal level, a massive sum driven by an explosion of secret donations boosting Democrats in a historically expensive cycle.

They don't.....they make it harder for democrats to cheat...big fucking difference.
By removing voting on college campus', you ain't worrying about cheating. You're simply trying to discourage liberal minded people from voting. Knowing most college kids don't have cars.

Oh well, I guess they can absentee vote. Another thing you hate.

Citizens United was more freedom, not less.......

More "dark money," goes to democrats, you moron.

March 15-21 is Sunshine Week, a national initiative celebrating open government and access to public records. Undisclosed spending by political actors undermines transparency and voters’ ability to make informed decisions.

The 2020 election saw more than $1 billion in “dark money” spending at the federal level, a massive sum driven by an explosion of secret donations boosting Democrats in a historically expensive cycle.

Why did Republicans do this for us liberals when they passed Citizens United?

Why did Republicans do this for us liberals when they passed Citizens United?

They passed citizens united because we have Freedom of Speech in the country......and you can limit the amount of money an individual can donate or spend on speech, you control their message..........

I don't care if people spend money on speech or political campaigns...I actually believe in freedom.

Downright funny watching them flailing for politicians and political parties.

I'm so sick of Republicans trying to say the Democrats are the party for the rich. They ignore a few things

1. They said look how much money the rich give Democrats. Ignoring that they give a lot more to Republicans.
2. They said "look, GE pays no taxes on Obama's watch. Then Trump got in and doubled the number of companies who now pay zero federal taxes
3. All the rich people we all know tend to be Republicans

4. This is the one that I think settles this argument. Which party do black people vote for? So then why does Ben Carson vote GOP? Is it because he's rich? And which party is anti gay? So then why does Bruce Jenner vote GOP? It certainly isn't because of social policies.

5. Citizens United giving corporations and rich people more power/influence in our elections.

6. Which party cried when we suggest raising taxes on rich people?

It's a joke to say GOP isn't the party for the rich. Just because Soros is a Democrat.

If this is true, why do RICH Kaitlyn Jenner and RICH Ben Carson vote Republican?

It certainly isn't because of the GOP's social policies.

You see, only rich blacks and rich gays vote GOP. This should be all the evidence you need to realize the GOP is the party for the rich.

Need more examples? Which party wants to cut rich people's taxes? And why did Trump double the number of companies who now pay effectively zero taxes?

Sorry, but you are so dead wrong. Another example of why you are fos. The GOP are constantly trying to cut social programs that benefit the middle class and poor so they can give rich people even more tax breaks.

I know Trump sounded like a different type of Republican so MAYBE you could make the argument that Trump was more for the middle class than Democrats are. I don't buy that for a second, ut that's an argument that can be made. But you can not say the Republican party isn't the party of the rich elitists. Not a chance.

It's like trying to suggest that because southern Democrats in the 1960's fought Civil Rights and Republicans back then voted for Civil Rights that somehow today Republicans are the party for poor and middle class black people. If that's true you're doing a horrible job convincing them.

They passed citizens united because we have Freedom of Speech in the country......and you can limit the amount of money an individual can donate or spend on speech, you control their message..........

I don't care if people spend money on speech or political campaigns...I actually believe in freedom.
Well this is one way the rich control us all. They outspend the poor Democrat with fake news advertisements.

I like freedom too. Freedom to get an abortion, smoke weed, etc.

The last time the rich left the Republican party was when Biden won. They didn't like Trump either.

The time before that was 2008. Bush was horrible on on both fiscal and social issues. Remember he was against stem cell research? I believe Bush ran off a lot of rich people from the Republican party.

Here is another example of billionaires leaving the Republican party over their bad policies.

GOP Megadonor Pulls Plug On Ron DeSantis, Cites Abortion And Book Bans​

Thomas Peterffy explained why he has "put myself on hold" over the potential 2024 Republican presidential candidate's extreme positions.

And my brother is a VP of HR and he's involved with opening up new manufacturing plants. He explains to me that conservative run states are not attractive to corporate America. They don't want to open up a plants in states where women can't get abortions. Congrats red states. You keep making yourselves less marketable. Detroit and IL could use those jobs. And companies love doing business in Cali.

American billionaires’ political spending overwhelmingly leans Republican​

A record-breaking $881 million were donated by the country’s 465 richest people​

Of these 20 who rank among the wealthiest population—who became even richer during the pandemic—14 back Republicans

If we are the party for the rich, how come we passed that mortgage bill where people with lower credit ratings pay less of a penalty for having lower credit scores?

This was a policy that helped poor and lower middle class people. And Republicans cried foul. They cried because there rates would go up a little to offset the lower fees poorer people are going to be paying moving forward.

Forum List

Back