Real with True

Sep 14, 2020
I dont know what to write here. Whats an online anonymous poster using a generic alias say to other online anonymous posters? Lifes a tough bitch, get used to it because thats as good as it gets.

I'm getting old now and that's all I know when I look back at life and sum it up the best I can. I can only assume the rest of it is going to be much the same.

I am getting kind of long in the tooth my damn self... Not everything has been a bitch in my life but there have been chunks that have been rather appalling... I don't know you from Jack Squat, but I would bet half of the farm you have had some good times also...

I'm getting old now and that's all I know when I look back at life and sum it up the best I can. I can only assume the rest of it is going to be much the same.

I am getting kind of long in the tooth my damn self... Not everything has been a bitch in my life but there have been chunks that have been rather appalling... I don't know you from Jack Squat, but I would bet half of the farm you have had some good times also...

Sure, anyone with a bright enough imagination can make themselves laugh in the worst of situations, and if you call that good times well then youve nailed it hard.

I dont know about being honest on a politics board, I dont want stand out or anything.

If your not going to be honest, why bother?

I havent commited myself either way, only answering the question. I might be honest, I might not be honest, if I were the worst liar on the planet well then politics would welcome me like no other. I'd be the cream of the politician crop.

Whatever the case may be I do know this - no matter how hard I try to reach the red planet this air balloon is never gonna break free of earths gravity.

:welcome:Write what you truly think and feel.
So you're saying I should change my name to 'Heart with Emotion'? If I had to do that then my name wouldn't be all that needed to be changed.
Not at all. I don't mean touchy feely, just be honest.
I dont know about being honest on a politics board, I dont want stand out or anything.
Standing out is not too bad. If you are honest, the worst they will do is call you a conspiracy theorist, a lunatic or a fool.

b28cd4169191e39c90f1865e55caf33c.jpg

:welcome:Write what you truly think and feel.
So you're saying I should change my name to 'Heart with Emotion'? If I had to do that then my name wouldn't be all that needed to be changed.
Not at all. I don't mean touchy feely, just be honest.
Standing out is not too bad. If you are honest, the worst they will do is call you a conspiracy theorist, a lunatic or a fool.

b28cd4169191e39c90f1865e55caf33c.jpg

People in large numbers arent too smart and in hot situations all of their collective actions settle at lowest denominator.

Tell us the truth. How big is it?

20200914_071348.jpg

Welcome. I'd avoid pissing into the solar wind.

I dont piss because I am artificial.

Forum List

Back