Real Progressives Vote Jill Stein

If Jill Stein was the Democratic nominee, she'd be the next president. I don't agree with a lot of what she says, but when she speaks, she comes across as warm and friendly. She's very well spoken.

With Hillary all I see is a hateful psychopath who wants to start a nuclear war, World War III. Jill Stein is also very worried about this with Hillary.

If you look into Hilary's eyes, and past that big fake smile. you will see an evil psychopath.

If Jill Stein was the Democratic nominee, she'd be the next president. I don't agree with a lot of what she says, but when she speaks, she comes across as warm and friendly. She's very well spoken.

With Hillary all I see is a hateful psychopath who wants to start a nuclear war, World War III. Jill Stein is also very worried about this with Hillary.

If you look into Hilary's eyes, and past that big fake smile. you will see an evil psychopath.

Jill Stein could never win a Democratic primary and the far right would rake her over the coals just as much as Clinton anyway.

Jill Stein knows Einstein was right, and that Hillary is the Zionist Fascist candidate... just look at who is supporting her (all of W's warmongering leftist Zionists like Henry Paulsen)

Albert Einstein Letter to The New York Times. December 4, 1948 New Palestine Party. Visit of Menachen Begin and Aims of Political Movement Discussed : Albert Einstein, Hannah Arendt, Sidney Hook, et.al. : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

TO THE EDITORS OF NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement.
The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants (240 men, women, and children) and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin.
The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model.
During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ,
HANNAH ARENDT,
ABRAHAM BRICK,
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO,
ALBERT EINSTEIN,
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.,
HAYIM FINEMAN, M. GALLEN, M.D.,
H.H. HARRIS,
ZELIG S. HARRIS,
SIDNEY HOOK,
FRED KARUSH,
BRURIA KAUFMAN,
IRMA L. LINDHEIM,
NACHMAN MAISEL,
SEYMOUR MELMAN,
MYER D. MENDELSON, M.D.,
HARRY M. OSLINSKY,
SAMUEL PITLICK,
FRITZ ROHRLICH,
LOUIS P. ROCKER,
RUTH SAGIS,
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY,
I.J. SHOENBERG,
SAMUEL SHUMAN,
M. SINGER,
IRMA WOLFE,
STEFAN WOLFE.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948

Jill Stein could never win a Democratic primary and the far right would rake her over the coals just as much as Clinton anyway.

Whether or not Stein could win the Democratic nomination is something of pure speculation. However, I feel if she won the democratic nomination, she'd beat Trump.

As for the right raking her over the coals if she were nominee, I agree with you, just like I'm sure you'd agree that no matter who the GOP nominated, the Democratic Party SuperPacs - ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN. MSNBC, NY Times etc. would rake that GOP candidate over the coals and go with the worn out war on women etc.

You can rake people across coals but if there is nothing there then why worry about it? Raking people across the coals is just part of politics. I like Jill Stein. I wouldn't vote for her but I think her kind are the future of the democratic party....not exactly thrilled about that either but she does have SOME good ideas.

Stein is fantastic. I really like her a lot and her and I end up in the same spot on the political spectrum, so she's the candidate closest to my views. But she is a real progressive, a real liberal, and as such, she can never be a member of the slight right of center Democrat party. There is very little that is 'progressive' about the Democrat party. It's mostly a moderate platform with a handful of "just barely left" positions so that soccer moms can feel comfortable talking politics here and there.

The game of politics is brutal and ruthless. You have to be one cold-blooded mofo to get anywhere in our political system. That's why we're stuck voting between Hillary and Trump, 2 ruthless politicians -- and yes, Trump is a politician. Always has been one.

This campaign is absolutely disgraceful, and I'm still pissed at what the Democrats did to Bernie. Fuckin' bastards. They've really got a lot of work to do in order to get me even remotely enthusiastic about them again. However, I'm left with no choice but to vote for Hillary, as the alternative is just not even an option for a rational person and Stein isn't on the ballot in my state.

I'm really fucking fed up with politics at the moment.

Whether or not Stein could win the Democratic nomination is something of pure speculation. However, I feel if she won the democratic nomination, she'd beat Trump.

As for the right raking her over the coals if she were nominee, I agree with you, just like I'm sure you'd agree that no matter who the GOP nominated, the Democratic Party SuperPacs - ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN. MSNBC, NY Times etc. would rake that GOP candidate over the coals and go with the worn out war on women etc.

No, I don't agree. Everyone in the press is going after Trump because he deserves it. Hell, he can't even stop talking about his own problems. Women are coming out of the woodwork after Trump was caught on tape.

Also, to my knowledge the Clinton campaign hasn't made anything up about Trump. Nothing like rigged elections, deathly illnesses, being on drugs are financially gaining from the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton, probably the most qualified candidate in the race from the beginning, unfortunately she's probably the easiest to beat (I guess) than any other Democrat.

Jill Stein is one dimensional.

Jill Stein is a real progressive and not a DINO who will perpetuate a Republican agenda as defined by various Marxists on this board.

The real progressive, this is a partial listing of Jill Stein's 2016 platform:

* Enact a Green New Deal and create 20 millions jobs by transitioning to 100% clean renewable energy.

* In her Just Transition program, communities will move towards more green energy. Displaced fossil fuel workers will receive full income and benefits as they transition to alternative employment.

* Treat energy as a human right.

* Redirect research funds from fossil fuels to energy and conservation.

* End destructive energy extraction such as fracking, off shore drilling and pipelines.

* Protect pollinators

* Ban neonicotioids and other harmful pesticides that threaten the survival of bees and butterflies.

* Support an acceptable global climate and impart funds to that end to developing countries.

* Invest in clean air, water, food, and soil for everyone.

* Enact stronger environmental justice laws which will help low=income communities currently disproportionately affected.

* Conversion to zero waste processes.

* Enforceable rights to work for government as last resort.

* Workers earning fair shares.

* Grants and low interest loans to green companies.

* REPLACE NAFTA and other corporate agreements that export American jobs.

* Effective anti poverty programs that restore dignity and guarantee economic human rights such as housing, water and utilities.

* Healthcare: NO COPAYS, PREMIUMS, OR DEDUCTIBLES. (You pay for the treatment you receive and only the treatment you receive).

* Women's right to morning after pills.

* "ELIMINATE THE CANCER OF HEALTH INSURANCE"

* Tuition free education from K-University.

* Eliminate the authoritarian common core and put education back into the hands of communities.

* Recognize poverty as a key obstacle to learning.

* $15 minimum federal wage.

* Make corporations pay their fair share.

* Take action against wage theft.

* LGBTQIA+ protections.

* Demilitarize border crossings.

* Halt deportations of law abiding undocumented immigrants.

* Protect free internet; opposing the online piracy act and all other legislation that undermines freedom and equality.

* Abolish the death penalty.

* REPEAL THE PATRIOT ACT.

* End US role as world's arms supplier.

* Cut military spending by at least 50 percent.

* ELIMINATE THE DOCTRINE OF CORPORATE PERSONHOOD

* Increase funding for public housing.
Where has she been successful winning? Where and when have real liberals ever supported Jill Stein?

The people who support Jill Stein the most are republicans

Jill Stein is a real progressive and not a DINO who will perpetuate a Republican agenda as defined by various Marxists on this board.

* Enact a Green New Deal and create 20 millions jobs by transitioning to 100% clean renewable energy.

* In her Just Transition program, communities will move towards more green energy. Displaced fossil fuel workers will receive full income and benefits as they transition to alternative employment.

* End destructive energy extraction such as fracking, off shore drilling and pipelines.

* Protect pollinators

* Ban neonicotioids and other harmful pesticides that threaten the survival of bees and butterflies.

* Support an acceptable global climate and impart funds to that end to developing countries.

* Enact stronger environmental justice laws which will help low=income communities currently disproportionately affected.

* Effective anti poverty programs that restore dignity and guarantee economic human rights such as housing, water and utilities.

* Healthcare: NO COPAYS, PREMIUMS, OR DEDUCTIBLES. (You pay for the treatment you receive and only the treatment you receive).

* Eliminate the authoritarian common core and put education back into the hands of communities.

* LGBTQIA+ protections.

* Protect free internet; opposing the online piracy act and all other legislation that undermines freedom and equality.

Didn't this loony nitwit just get arrested in the last month?
If being arrested for fighting the man is a badge of honor now I must be highly decorated

* Protect pollinators

* LGBTQIA+ protections.

I have a theory that everybody pushing Jill Stein is not actually a green party person. I looked at your history and nothing suggests you are a member of the green party.

What you are is a anyone but hillary. Someone who can't say they want trump but they'd prefer him to hillary

No one pushing Jill Stein is even talking about her positions. So she's anti corporation. What is she suggesting as far as bringing up wages?

And what has she done? Was she a house, Senate, governor, CEO,

And what hot topics is Gary Johnson talking about? These two have no substance

It's such an obvious fallacy that government experience equates to solid leadership. We have very bad govt. now and plenty of lifelong experience.

Why when they could vote for Trump?

Are you under the impression that Trump is a progressive?

Not ideologically but for all practical policy purposes, yes. He is big government he is authoritarian. Much like The Republicans who started the progressive movement

The Republicans started the progressive movement?

Many think this is the case, probably because of Teddy Roosevelt being a symbol for Progressives and a major Presidential candidate; Louis Brandeis was also a Progressive Republican, until the Wilson era, and so was Herbert Hoover.

Not ideologically but for all practical policy purposes, yes. He is big government he is authoritarian. Much like The Republicans who started the progressive movement

Many think this is the case, probably because of Teddy Roosevelt being a symbol for Progressives and a major Presidential candidate; Louis Brandeis was also a Progressive Republican, until the Wilson era, and so was Herbert Hoover.

If that's the case, I agree. W was a carbon copy of Hoover.

If that's the case, I agree. W was a carbon copy of Hoover.

Hoover was a 'progressive' in the sense of those who believed there were technocratic solutions to social and economic problems; he wasn't a Liberal or Socialist 'progressive'. I didn't mean to imply that Republicans started 'Progressivism', they didn't, just that there were a minority of Republicans who had beliefs that were considered progressive at the time, and Teddy was the most famous of them. Other Progressives were left wing and socialist in their outlooks; it just wasn't strictly an exclusive 'right wing' or 'left wing' outlook in that era, just the beginnings of a 'scientific' approach to solving social problems. I would say Hoover was probably the last real conservative the Republicans ever ran for President, compared to the later ones in any case. His managing of the hunger relief programs in Belgium was a masterpiece of organized 'free enterprise' efforts of charity, for instance, and made him famous as an example of 'private' enterprise solutions. the problem was of course not many conservatives, or liberals for that matter, had his organizational talents, so his successes there were hard to reproduce.

The 'liberal' or 'left wing' successes all tended to be local ones, like the settlement house movements and 'free schools', and concentrated in urban areas; they were focused on assimilation of immigrants for the most part, but still relied on private fund raising, not government funds, so I guess they still qualify as 'private', in any case. Others were legislative, like the Pure Food and Drug Acts and similar legislation, birth control issues, etc. Of course modern' progressives' are nothing like the 'Progressives' of that era, they're largely a joke, mostly Burb Brat whiners and do nothings, crying over fake 'issues' and non-issues, and are out to destroy the country, not encourage allegiance to it or do anything really progressive, so they're not actually 'progressives', just violent racists and vermin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back