Real Progressives Vote Jill Stein

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Jill Stein is a real progressive and not a DINO who will perpetuate a Republican agenda as defined by various Marxists on this board.

The real progressive, this is a partial listing of Jill Stein's 2016 platform:

* Enact a Green New Deal and create 20 millions jobs by transitioning to 100% clean renewable energy.

* In her Just Transition program, communities will move towards more green energy. Displaced fossil fuel workers will receive full income and benefits as they transition to alternative employment.

* Treat energy as a human right.

* Redirect research funds from fossil fuels to energy and conservation.

* End destructive energy extraction such as fracking, off shore drilling and pipelines.

* Protect pollinators

* Ban neonicotioids and other harmful pesticides that threaten the survival of bees and butterflies.

* Support an acceptable global climate and impart funds to that end to developing countries.

* Invest in clean air, water, food, and soil for everyone.

* Enact stronger environmental justice laws which will help low=income communities currently disproportionately affected.

* Conversion to zero waste processes.

* Enforceable rights to work for government as last resort.

* Workers earning fair shares.

* Grants and low interest loans to green companies.

* REPLACE NAFTA and other corporate agreements that export American jobs.

* Effective anti poverty programs that restore dignity and guarantee economic human rights such as housing, water and utilities.

* Healthcare: NO COPAYS, PREMIUMS, OR DEDUCTIBLES. (You pay for the treatment you receive and only the treatment you receive).

* Women's right to morning after pills.

* "ELIMINATE THE CANCER OF HEALTH INSURANCE"

* Tuition free education from K-University.

* Eliminate the authoritarian common core and put education back into the hands of communities.

* Recognize poverty as a key obstacle to learning.

* $15 minimum federal wage.

* Make corporations pay their fair share.

* Take action against wage theft.

* LGBTQIA+ protections.

* Demilitarize border crossings.

* Halt deportations of law abiding undocumented immigrants.

* Protect free internet; opposing the online piracy act and all other legislation that undermines freedom and equality.

* Abolish the death penalty.

* REPEAL THE PATRIOT ACT.

* End US role as world's arms supplier.

* Cut military spending by at least 50 percent.

* ELIMINATE THE DOCTRINE OF CORPORATE PERSONHOOD

* Increase funding for public housing.

Jill Stein is a real progressive and not a DINO who will perpetuate a Republican agenda as defined by various Marxists on this board.

The real progressive, this is a partial listing of Jill Stein's 2016 platform:

* Enact a Green New Deal and create 20 millions jobs by transitioning to 100% clean renewable energy.

* In her Just Transition program, communities will move towards more green energy. Displaced fossil fuel workers will receive full income and benefits as they transition to alternative employment.

* Treat energy as a human right.

* Redirect research funds from fossil fuels to energy and conservation.

* End destructive energy extraction such as fracking, off shore drilling and pipelines.

* Protect pollinators

* Ban neonicotioids and other harmful pesticides that threaten the survival of bees and butterflies.

* Support an acceptable global climate and impart funds to that end to developing countries.

* Invest in clean air, water, food, and soil for everyone.

* Enact stronger environmental justice laws which will help low=income communities currently disproportionately affected.

* Conversion to zero waste processes.

* Enforceable rights to work for government as last resort.

* Workers earning fair shares.

* Grants and low interest loans to green companies.

* REPLACE NAFTA and other corporate agreements that export American jobs.

* Effective anti poverty programs that restore dignity and guarantee economic human rights such as housing, water and utilities.

* Healthcare: NO COPAYS, PREMIUMS, OR DEDUCTIBLES. (You pay for the treatment you receive and only the treatment you receive).

* Women's right to morning after pills.

* "ELIMINATE THE CANCER OF HEALTH INSURANCE"

* Tuition free education from K-University.

* Eliminate the authoritarian common core and put education back into the hands of communities.

* Recognize poverty as a key obstacle to learning.

* $15 minimum federal wage.

* Make corporations pay their fair share.

* Take action against wage theft.

* LGBTQIA+ protections.

* Demilitarize border crossings.

* Halt deportations of law abiding undocumented immigrants.

* Protect free internet; opposing the online piracy act and all other legislation that undermines freedom and equality.

* Abolish the death penalty.

* REPEAL THE PATRIOT ACT.

* End US role as world's arms supplier.

* Cut military spending by at least 50 percent.

* ELIMINATE THE DOCTRINE OF CORPORATE PERSONHOOD

* Increase funding for public housing.
True, Stein is the only radical Communist left in the race now that Bernie has gone.

Not sure if she is willing to give kids free college though -- don't know.

I have voted Green occasionally -- Ralph Nader the last time.

He was enviro-Nazi however not Communist.

She has no leadership experience, plays footsie with anti-vaxxers and has no chance in winning. Any progressive who votes for her is a moron.

This looks like a desperate thread started by a Trump supporter.

She has no leadership experience, plays footsie with anti-vaxxers and has no chance in winning. Any progressive who votes for her is a moron.

This looks like a desperate thread started by a Trump supporter.

And we see the hypocrisy in full effect. Obama had no leadership experience and that didn't stop the Marxists from getting thrills up their legs.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-08-at-9.30.54-PM.png

I don't agree with all of Jill Stein's positions; but it sure is refreshing to see a genuine woman calling out the corrupt system and bringing real values to politics:

Go Stein Go! Come on Crazy Bernie and Crooked Hillary folks, vote your conscience! Vote Stein.

I actually agree with a couple of her talking points regarding honey bees! We have to protect those little critters, but get illegal invaders out!

Go Stein Go! Come on Crazy Bernie and Crooked Hillary folks, vote your conscience! Vote Stein.

I actually agree with a couple of her talking points regarding honey bees! We have to protect those little critters, but get illegal invaders out!

People who truly claim to be on the left should vote for Jill; or they're pretty much phonies, imo. But others should consider her as well. This lady believes in fundamental rights and getting rid of corporate scams like health insurance. Someone more right might be scared off by other stances; but this is a woman who wants to accomplish real positive change and who comes at it from a position of honor.

Last edited:
Looks like another closet gay Trump supporter is spamming Jill Stein.

This is what they've resorted to.

Using homophobic slurs? Well, isn't that progressive of you. And making one solitary thread as a concerned citizen to rationally discuss the best and only progressive presidential candidate is spamming? I think you should ask yourself what your m.o. is / what you've "resorted to."

I don't agree with all of Jill Stein's positions; but it sure is refreshing to see a genuine woman calling out the corrupt system and bringing real values to politics:

Does somebody have a list of Stein's positions ??

I saw her first add and it was mostly just a name recognition ad. And cheerleading. That's all.

I saw her first add and it was mostly just a name recognition ad. And cheerleading. That's all.

I listed quite a number of them in the OP. How about you start with those. And feel free to post this ad you feel inclined to trash, if you dare.

I listed quite a number of them in the OP. How about you start with those. And feel free to post this ad you feel inclined to trash, if you dare.

Ok thanks ... checking them now ...

- I like fracking;

- I don't believe in free college; the kids should work for it;

- I like the death penalty -- she is just like the Libertarians on this -- SOFT ON CRIME;

- I like being the arsenal of democracy -- just make other nations pay us back is all -- no free guns;

-

Forum List

Back