Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

There seems not to be a tax of any kind that Democrats do not pass laws to charge the public.
Read AGAIN what the conversation is about, try to actually understand it. Then ask yourself - does my response make any sense?

Take my comment to be to him then.
I don't presume him to be completely nuts, making directly contradictory points.

He is arguing that Democrats are somehow against basing real estate taxes on at least ball-park of market reality.

You on the other hand jump in to argue that Democrats are trying to tax all they can.

You two figure it out.

The judge’s interpretation of the value of Trump enterprise is incorrect. He is not in the position to determine value. It will be appealed and tossed.

Jewish Hippie Obama supporter Judge Arthur Engoron
View attachment 834956
images

Ugly bastard....Gym letch.

I have not seen the papers used. I know for a fact Banks or lenders do not trust customers written words. It is because we can't do that. We are also subject to being audited.

I've said the same many times in these threads, they just don't get it, they don't want to and they never will.

The bank is also legally responsible for reporting fraud when they see it, and one idiot asked me how I knew the bank recognized the fraud when they're claiming that Trump over valued his property by 2300% or some ridiculous number. :rolleyes: There's no helping them, they're willfully ignorant.

Since you evaded.

The false statements center around NOT the collateral property acting as the principal of loan.

The false statements center around lying for years on "Statement of Financial Condition" and other such legally required documents to receive lower rates for the loan then would normally be available. Why? Because the conditions of the loans were that certain levels of Net Worth were required to continue to get the preferred rates (interest and insurance).

So simplify it in comparison to a home loan:
  1. You have the principle, the physical property, that is the amount of the loan. Lenders have certain protections because in case of default they can have the property turned over to them.
  2. Then you have the interest rate. For a normal consumer home loan that rate is set based on various factors the lender evaluates: Income, Income to Debt Ratio, current assets, Credit Score, etc. The more favorable your situation, the better the rates will be.

As was shown in court, FPOTUS#45 and the Trump Organization consistently lied about #2 to inflate Net Worth to fraudulently receive rates lower than was justified.

This isn't about the banks "evaluating" the colleterial property, this is about FPOTUS#45/Trump Organization inflating the worth of their 500 shell companies, a labyrinth interlocking shell companies to hide value and debt that no lender is going to unravel from the outside.

WW

So let's see you go into a bank and inflate your net worth for your mortgage application and let's see how far you get. :cuckoo:

We always accepted your material on your application as if you lied to us. This is why we demanded from every customer that you give us permission to totally audit what you tell us.
I spent years as a mortgage lender. I know for a fact that what is said here by democrats is just more lies.

I work in commercial risk for a large FI, they have no clue what they are talking about, they don't realize how stupid they sound pontificating about what they read in the 'media'.

So let's see you go into a bank and inflate your net worth for your mortgage application and let's see how far you get. :cuckoo:

That's the difference between FPOTUS#45.

I wouldn't because I'm honest.

FPOTUS#45 did because he's a con artist and was caught inflating his net worth through through his 500 shell companies.

WW

That's the difference between FPOTUS#45.

I wouldn't because I'm honest.

FPOTUS#45 did because he's a con artist and was caught inflating his net worth through through his 500 shell companies.

WW

Well, that went completely over your head, not surprising.

Don't want to answer how far you would get? I'll answer for you, you'd be denied, no charges against you for your 'fraud' either.

Forum List

Back