Real education and results

Cool, but as it is in a scientific nature and journal no rigghtwingers will read it unless to complain of money wasted on a bumblebee study.

Cool, but as it is in a scientific nature and journal no rigghtwingers will read it unless to complain of money wasted on a bumblebee study.

Are you trying to usurp rdean as the dumbest poster on the left.

Me? Aren't you the one that keeps repeating that nonsense that Democrats are more likely to believe Jesus will float down from Heaven than Republicans?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...-scientists-be-republicans-5.html#post3119486

Me? Aren't you the one that keeps repeating that nonsense that Democrats are more likely to believe Jesus will float down from Heaven than Republicans?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...-scientists-be-republicans-5.html#post3119486

Well? Aren't you?

I must say, rdean refuse to go down without a fight, still, Old Crock beats rdean, Old Crock is definitely dumb, I believe Old Crock dropped out of High School to be a logger, now Old Crock posts in education, just a link, which Old Crock only deciphered the headline of, irony, Old Crock starting a thread in education.

Teaching kids to use scientific method to arrive at conclusions seems to me to be rather good educational technique.

We have to remember that not only do we have to teach kids what fish are first, but how to catch them, too.

Education is both teaching kids facts, but also how to process facts and ideas.

True education teaches kids to teach themselves.

Well? Aren't you?

Poor rdean. Even faced with absolute proof that the world does not work the way he thinks he refuses to accept it and still claims it is nonsense. Don't worry, only 1% of Democrats are scientists.

Teaching kids to use scientific method to arrive at conclusions seems to me to be rather good educational technique.

We have to remember that not only do we have to teach kids what fish are first, but how to catch them, too.

Education is both teaching kids facts, but also how to process facts and ideas.

True education teaches kids to teach themselves.

Exactly

The lesson to be learned is this:
The right wing believes putting kids in school uniforms, learning to pray and to sit still all day is good; the rest of us do everything we can to insist schools do not extinguish curiosity from kids the minute they get to school and are allowed to experience the world through their own senses, not told what to see or hear or smell.
The former makes good Republicans, the latter productive and innovative citizens, including a few RINO's.

The right wing believes putting kids in school uniforms, learning to pray and to sit still all day is good; the rest of us do everything we can to insist schools do not extinguish curiosity from kids the minute they get to school and are allowed to experience the world through their own senses, not told what to see or hear or smell.
The former makes good Republicans, the latter productive and innovative citizens, including a few RINO's.

no, the lesson to be learned is you're a flat out, cut rate troll. And not a very good one at that. just argue with yourself, you appear to have made that your stock and trade.

Last edited:

no, the lesson to be learned is you're a flat out, cut rate troll. And not a very good one at that. just argue with yourself, you appear to have made that your stock and trade.

Thanks for sharing Nero; trolling is a time-honored hobby on this message board, as many of your posts prove.

That was either hilarious or a sad indication that you do not understand anything about public schools. I am hoping for the former, but I suspect I will be disappointed.

Forum List

Back