Real Clear Politics (Average): Obama 48.7 Gingrich 43 (SPREAD: Obama +5.7)

Newt-Stupid-People.jpg

He's been looking dazed and confused to me lately.

That's because he presents facts and coherent arguments. You just aren't used to that so it all looks fuzzy. Just tell yourself "hope n change, hope n change" and "yes we can"

Rasmussen Reports 11/28 - 11/29 1000 LV 43 45 Gingrich +2

Rasmussen is more important then the RCP avg. The rcp is a leftist rag!

I really hope you're joking.

RealClearPolitics is a polling aggregator. They don't do polls themselves.

And their Op-eds have a decidedly Conservative slant.

Your dogs seem to do nothing but cite op-ed as "proof" of their position....

I don't believe since I have been posting here that one "liberal" has ever cited a reputable citation...

I don't believe since I have been posting here that one "liberal" has ever cited a reputable citation...

It amazes me the automatic reactions that people have. When someone don't actually have any response to a post, the automatic reaction seems to post some random, unintelligible accusation of "...but your team did it too", followed by a completely nonsensical blanket statement about "liberals" or "conservatives".

Do you have a response to anything I actually said in my post?

It amazes me the automatic reactions that people have. When someone don't actually have any response to a post, the automatic reaction seems to post some random, unintelligible accusation of "...but your team did it too", followed by a completely nonsensical blanket statement about "liberals" or "conservatives".

Yeah, your post sucks.
NOt much more needs saying really.

Why would it matter if they didn't create their own polls? By aggregating many different polls, you are able to tell, on average, who is currently winning the race. It's that simple.

Yeah, your post sucks.
NOt much more needs saying really.

lol! That was funny..

Why would it matter if they didn't create their own polls? By aggregating many different polls, you are able to tell, on average, who is currently winning the race. It's that simple.

That was my point. Sort of.

I trust RCP a lot more than any single poll.

I think it's funny that you attempt to use sophisticated language then attempt to imply I'm too dumb to comprehend your faggotry...

Oh and i would certainly be more specific about "liberal."

Last edited:

No, it isn't. RCP is pretty right wing and list more Right wing columns than left.

More to the point, it takes an average of ALL polls.

Now, that said, I think the polls at this point are kind of meaningless.

the more important number is Obama's approval numbers.

Because if you look at where the approval ratings are, that's about where the election is.

Bush's approve/disapprove number in 2004 was 53/47.

His election was 51/49.

If you approved of the job Bush was doing, you voted for him. If you didn't, you voted for Kerry.

Right now, Obama's approval rating is at 43%. if it wasn't for the fact he gets 80% approval from African Americans, his approval rating would be in the mid thirties.

I think it's funny that you attempt to use sophisticated language then attempt to imply I'm too dumb to comprehend your faggotry...

Nick, old boy, you are to dumb to comprehend anything in a sentence more than five words long. :razz:

Nick, old boy, you are to dumb to comprehend anything in a sentence more than five words long. :razz:

Wait..he's got an IQ of 2 bazillion..and he can knock out Mike Tyson just by looking at him. That..and he can leap tall buildings with a single bound.

Obama should be crapping his pants over these kinds of numbers.

He needs to be at 52% at this point. Otherwise, he's vulnerable.

No, that's not true, for two reasons.

1) This far out from the election, the incumbent almost always polls worse than he will on election day. That's because the potential challengers are all campaigning and he isn't yet.

2) It's likely the economy will improve over the time between now and the election. Obama will benefit from the perception that things are improving.

Anything can happen between now and then, but a second Obama term is the way to bet.

You know what's left out of these polls?

The left only has one candidate to support so their votes aren't split. When the gops field is narrowed I suspect the numbers will shift accordingly.

No, that's not true, for two reasons.

1) This far out from the election, the incumbent almost always polls worse than he will on election day. That's because the potential challengers are all campaigning and he isn't yet.

2) It's likely the economy will improve over the time between now and the election. Obama will benefit from the perception that things are improving.

Anything can happen between now and then, but a second Obama term is the way to bet.

If the economy shows good improvement before the elections, Obama will probably win re-election yes. If not, he's toast. It's really as simple as that.

Forum List

Back