Reagan Unumployment rate was 10.8% at the End of 82

Half-truths x ( - cause and effect evidence) = - propaganda.

Does a man make history, or does history make the man?
(an essay question from a lower division history course)

PC argues the former, without evidence or documentation.

Leaving out the economic situaton faced by Carter (Stagflation, see Ford & WIN program); the oil embargo and the Iran Revolution/Embassy takeover she fully ignores the massive debt created by Reagan's support for the war machine, his attack on unions, failure to take a growing drug and AIDS epidemic serously and the crash of 1987, PC provides a good story. As usual one not very honest.

Very foolish attempt to support your left-wing fantasies, Wry.

1. "...without evidence or documentation..."
Did you fail to notice the links in my post?
Clean off those specs.

2. "...without evidence or documentation..."
And yours is ......where?

3. A great President has vision, and that of President Reagan saved not only the United States, but the entire world, including the oppressed people of Eastern Europe. This is what he purchased with the increased spending for defense.

You, and Jimmy Carter should go out and get the game of "Clue" and play it a few time.

Did you notice that I didn't claim that you were dishonest? That is the hallmark of the Left.

Why would I need or want to follow your links, I was a working adult, university grad, navy vet, married parent during the Carter Administration. You and your sources have an agenda and when history gets in the way ... well, it's easy enough to change.

One point on which you might comment. Carter pushed energy saving ideas and installed solar collectors on the White House Roof. What did Reagan do and say about this?

Where Did the Carter White House's Solar Panels Go?: Scientific American

"Why would I need or want to follow your links,..."

1. Because they are from sources such as the Federal Reserve, and the Department of the Treasury.

2. Because you would rather not be defined by "There is none so blind as he who will not see."

3. Because your current position makes you appear as though you fear that you will be unable to refute the links, and therefore, the post.

Any of the above.

Last edited:
Why would I need or want to follow your links, I was a working adult, university grad, navy vet, married parent during the Carter Administration. You and your sources have an agenda and when history gets in the way ... well, it's easy enough to change.

One point on which you might comment. Carter pushed energy saving ideas and installed solar collectors on the White House Roof. What did Reagan do and say about this?

IOW, don't confuse me with the facts.

Facts? I offered some facts Rabbi, lying is your default position as we all know, but your inability to think critically makes everything you post funny if not absurd.

What facts did you offer, you moron? Other than your pitiful life history? Do you even know what a fact is??

Facts? I offered some facts Rabbi, lying is your default position as we all know, but your inability to think critically makes everything you post funny if not absurd.

What facts did you offer, you moron? Other than your pitiful life history? Do you even know what a fact is??
He's a liberoidal...That means the rules he demands that others follow don't apply to him.

Two immutable facts, Rabbi: You are a liar and you cannot think critically.

He's a liberoidal...That means the rules he demands that others follow don't apply to him.

I demand? Not. I simply and regularly call out idiotgram authors of which you are one of the most prolific.

Very foolish attempt to support your left-wing fantasies, Wry.

1. "...without evidence or documentation..."
Did you fail to notice the links in my post?
Clean off those specs.

2. "...without evidence or documentation..."
And yours is ......where?

3. A great President has vision, and that of President Reagan saved not only the United States, but the entire world, including the oppressed people of Eastern Europe. This is what he purchased with the increased spending for defense.

You, and Jimmy Carter should go out and get the game of "Clue" and play it a few time.

Did you notice that I didn't claim that you were dishonest? That is the hallmark of the Left.

"Why would I need or want to follow your links,..."

1. Because they are from souces such as the Federal Reserve, and the Department of the Treasury.

2. Because you would rather not be defined by "There is none so blind as he who will not see."

3. Because your current position makes you appear as though you fear that you will be unable to refute the links, and therefore, the post.

Any of the above.

I didn't expect you to see the link. I'm sure you believe Scientific American is a liberal propaganda rag and suspect you limit your reading material to that which reinforces your uber-conservative ideology.

Notwithstanding your sense (not as in common) that it's all about you, the link was offered to others who might wonder why you would demean Carter without evidence. I simply provided the frame to the picuture you presented - as always, liars of omission need to be exposed, for they are the most insidious kind of the mendacious.

First of all, the right wing idiots hate Rachel. As you know, she is very bright and researches her stories thoroughly. That is a big no no to the stupid right. So no, they will never agree that any story from Rachel is accurate. Actually they won't believe any true story if they don't lke it. They are a pretty messed up bunch. :)
She's not accurate in this case because spending was never cut, which was an integral part of Regan's economic model....Moreover, both she and Krugman are inaccurate on propose, which makes them bald-faced liars.

Talk about messed up.

First of all, the right wing idiots hate Rachel. As you know, she is very bright and researches her stories thoroughly. That is a big no no to the stupid right. So no, they will never agree that any story from Rachel is accurate. Actually they won't believe any true story if they don't lke it. They are a pretty messed up bunch. :)

Why is i that those on the right acknowledge that Hannity is a noticebly partisan commentator who has a very far right agenda and is an entertainer for those that like to listen to that type of commentary...

But....

the left sees Rachel Maddow (who is the exact same thing Hannity is, but on the left) as a bright well informed honest and balanced commentator?

I mean...it scares me to see a post like yours....implying htat her reporting is balanced and accurate.

Do you truly not see how all she reports on leans to the left?

That is scary shit.

Wow! I just noticed your new Avi.....
...love it!

Hey, remember when he tried to pretend that he actually was a White Sox fan???

Obama to Dibble on why he wore a White Sox fan to throw out the first pitch in Washington: “I’m a Southside kid, I gotta make sure (White Sox owner) Jerry Reinsdorf doesn’t get to angry with me.”

Dibble: “Having played with the White Sox for a short time, I know how the Cubs fans and White Sox fans go back and forth. Who was one of your favorite White Sox players growing up?”

Obama: “You know uh ….. I … I thought that … uh …. you know … the truth is a lot of the Cubs I like too! But, uh … I did not become a Sox fan until I moved to Chicago. Because I uh …. I was growing up in Hawaii so I ended up actually being an Oakland A’s fan.”

Obvious follow up question: “Oh….so who were your favorite Oakland A’s players growing up?” But Dibble probably figured sports fans had cringed enough, already.
Oh My: Obama Couldn’t Name Any White Sox Players When Asked « Nice Deb

That was great: exposed as a fraud again!

Why is i that those on the right acknowledge that Hannity is a noticebly partisan commentator who has a very far right agenda and is an entertainer for those that like to listen to that type of commentary...

But....

the left sees Rachel Maddow (who is the exact same thing Hannity is, but on the left) as a bright well informed honest and balanced commentator?

I mean...it scares me to see a post like yours....implying htat her reporting is balanced and accurate.

That is scary shit.

Let's add All of MSNBC to that list as far as WH mouthpieces....

Interesting to note that all the usual suspects have recoiled from addressing the point that Reagan's economic models included cutbacks in federal spending and bureaucracy, which never came to pass.

Pretty much impossible to disprove the workability of something that hasn't even been tried.

Interesting to note that all the usual suspects have recoiled from addressing the point that Reagan's economic models included cutbacks in federal spending and bureaucracy, which never came to pass.

Pretty much impossible to disprove the workability of something that hasn't even been tried.

Since Reagan was dealing with TIP O'Neal and a Statist Congress that fought him all the way...

But....

That is scary shit.

One reason (as reasonable explanation) might be that Racheal is a Rhodes Scholar and a graduate of Stanford University; Sean is a college drop out (as is Rush Limbaugh, btw). Your assertion that she and he are the exact same is misinformed or a lie.

Of course Ms. Maddow leans left, Mr. Hannity is so far right he's fallen off the fringe on the right.

Forum List

Back