Reagan Unumployment rate was 10.8% at the End of 82

He was an actor.

He liked to improvise.

I just wish he had done more for the country thatn he did.

No one can live up to the myth the Rs have created arround him.

They would not vote for him today because he would not meet the reagan myth.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Some of us come here to discuss reality, others come to deny it.

Has this society prospered as a result of supply side policies?

No it hasn't.

In fact, in great big UNDENIABLE FACTS, things have gotten worse steadily for most Americans, for the last 40 years, at least.

How bad things have gotten for you really depends mostly on what socioeconomic class you started out in to begin with, mostly.

Now I don't know how anybody can deny these undeniable sad facts, but clearly we can see that many right wing cranks on this board will deny anything, no matter how obvious it is, if it suits their twisted agenda to do so.

Seriously, there's no point even attempting to engage that sort of lying partisan in serious discussion, and there is also no point in getting into bitchfests with them, either.

These people are either trolls (who are only seeking bitchfests) , complete imbeciles (who are honest but who are also retarded intellectually) , or they are tools of misinformation who working for the propagandists.

Seriously, I cannot arrive at any other conclusions about what motivates right wing cranks other than one or more those three possibilites.

My theory is most of you right wing cranks here are just flat out ignorant.

I have no anger in my heart for you guys because you have been bamboozled by masters of manipulation. Many of you have no idea what society can be, (or was) and lacking any real understanding of the past, you are helpless victims of propagandist revisionism.

Some of you, a very select group of you, are simply supporting the team that supports you. You sense, probably correctly, too, that it is in your best interests to support the internationalists. You are not stupid, but I suspect for most of you, you are merely shortsighted and do not understand that there is no place for you in the economic lifeboats the masters have ready for them.

Rabbi, for example, both claims that he is very wealthy, AND that his primary loyalty is NOT to this nation, but to Isreal. So as long as the corrupted system serves his interests while this nation is going down, why should he care what happens to America or Americans? He's made it fairly obvious he hates us and this nation, indeed all Christendom, anyway.

Perhaps if you're wealthy enough denial of the facts is the best thing you can do IF you imagine this ongoing disaster isn't going to effect you. You guys think you're Atlas? Well you might just get the chance to test out that theory soon. Good luck getting into Olmpia with the rest of the GODS.

And, while I consider this thrid possibility is very unlikely, it is remotely possible that some of you work for the disinformation teams that are out here on the net there foisting these right wing lies on the public.

Lying for the masters is a good trade if you have the stomach for it, I suppose.

But really, those are the only three possible motives I can think of for those of you who refuse to acknowledge the facts-- facts that are, by everybody's standards, UNDENIABLY TRUE.

You are a liar. And a bad one at that.
First I never cleaimed to be wealthy. That is an invention on your part. Second I never claimed my primary loyalty was to Israel, which it is not.
Third this country is in far better financial shape than it was in 1988. Check GDP numbers and total employment if you dont believe me.
We are in far worse shape than when the Dums took over Congress in '06, and we wont be gettting back on track until the Dums are relegated to electoral obscurity.

Okay I stand corrected...you never claimed to be wealthy you never told us about how cleverly you were making money in the market.

But youy DID without doubt tell this board that your first and primary loyalty was to ISREAL.

I was shocked that you had the unmitigated gall to post that.

So you've conveniently forgetten that you posted that, have you?

Do you now recant that position, or are you going to try to convince me that I misread your post?

You are a sick, sick little boy, Lad.

You're a fucking liar and I've called you out on this before.
Go repost where I said my first loyalty was to Israel. Won't find it because I never said it. I never said it because it isn't true.
You were wrong about my claiming to be wealthy. You're wrong about my feeling about Israel. And you are wrong in virtually every political post you make on this forum.
You are a turd-bag of stinking proportions, with the mental capacity of a jelly bean. This is why you fall for leftist clapttrap.

First I never cleaimed to be wealthy. That is an invention on your part. Second I never claimed my primary loyalty was to Israel, which it is not.
Third this country is in far better financial shape than it was in 1988. Check GDP numbers and total employment if you dont believe me.
We are in far worse shape than when the Dums took over Congress in '06, and we wont be gettting back on track until the Dums are relegated to electoral obscurity.

Okay I stand corrected...you never claimed to be wealthy you never told us about how cleverly you were making money in the market.

But youy DID without doubt tell this board that your first and primary loyalty was to ISREAL.

Do you now recant that position, or are you going to try to convince me that I misread your post?

Go repost where I said my first loyalty was to Israel. Won't find it because I never said it. I never said it because it isn't true.
You were wrong about my claiming to be wealthy. You're wrong about my feeling about Israel. And you are wrong in virtually every political post you make on this forum.
You are a turd-bag of stinking proportions, with the mental capacity of a jelly bean. This is why you fall for leftist clapttrap.

If you didn't say it, (and I don't know if you did or not) why are you getting so worked up??? You do that a lot when people catch you in a lie.

I got no further than "Rachael Maddow/Paul Krugman". Read it....first thought: "Now THATS gonna be a fair analysis of this topic."

Moving on to others.

called me out? lmao I notice you didn't post on my thread" The Enduring Lies Of Ronald Reagan".

Can We All Agree Reaganomics/Trickle Down Theory Is A Complete Failure

I cannot.

I think its outcomes were EXACTLY AS PLANNED.

And what were those planned outcomes?

The bankrupting of the American middle class and the governments that sustain it.

I'd say the plan worked beautifully for the masters.

Forum List

Back