Reagan/Bush Acted Without Congress To Shield Immigrants From Deportation

How many times must it be pointed out the executive actions taken by Reagan and Bush were done in respects to implementing laws passed by Congress not using them to bypass Congress?
Only, that is a lie. The tweaks to the law that Reagan pushed through with EOs AFTER signing Mazzolli into law 2 days after the 1986 midterms were tweaks that Republicans did not want. Nice try, no donut.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Only it's not neither President used executive orders to bypass Congress they used them on laws passed by Congress. What law passed by Congress is Obama using this executive order on?

How many times must it be pointed out the executive actions taken by Reagan and Bush were done in respects to implementing laws passed by Congress not using them to bypass Congress?
Only, that is a lie. The tweaks to the law that Reagan pushed through with EOs AFTER signing Mazzolli into law 2 days after the 1986 midterms were tweaks that Republicans did not want. Nice try, no donut.

Only it's not neither President used executive orders to bypass Congress they used them on laws passed by Congress. What law passed by Congress is Obama using this executive order on?
You missed the point entirely.

Obama has taken away any reason Latinos would ever have for voting Republican. Thank you, Mr. President.

You seem to have a problem with reality Squaw...

Poll Just 47 of Latinos Support Obama s Executive Amnesty
Article at the standard says that the Latino poll group of 110 was too small for an accurate measurement. Comprehension is YOUR friend, Vagisil.

Yes they said it MAY HAVE BEEN too small but then points to a 1001 person poll stating 61% disapprove of the POTUS stance on immigration...

Poll Voters Overwhelmingly Oppose Executive Action On Immigration The Weekly Standard

1986 Amnesty of 3 million illegals, that didn't work well. A sign of insanity is repeating the same thing over again and expecting different results.

Reagan and Bush did what was called "Cleanup EOs" meaning by working with congress they did what they had to do to enforce the laws they signed. But these were flawed laws that didn't take everything into account. Too many ends were not tied up when the bills were signed. So an EO merely facilitated it's enforcement.

Obama isn't working with congress. He's working against them. He is purely lawless, and he has no precedence to site for this action. The only way this would be legal is if it followed the signing of an amnesty bill.

Reagan passed the largest Amnesty Bill in American history.

This happened before the issue became a piece of the Republican culture war, which allowed them to mobilize voters based on their fear and dislike of minorities, especially the brown skinned ones.

What laws are being broken? President Obama has the legal authority.

He can't REFUSE to prosecute the law, he took an oath of office to do exactly that! What has the Democrats shitting in their pants is that if Obola gets away with this, the next Republican president has PRESIDENCE to say something like, I will NOT prosecute TAXES, thereby making it more or less legal for you NOT to pay taxes! This can easily be expanded to other policies, and/or laws that Democrats would not want to see altered!

He can't REFUSE to prosecute the law, he took an oath of office to do exactly that! What has the Democrats shitting in their pants is that if Obola gets away with this, the next Republican president has PRESIDENCE to say something like, I will NOT prosecute TAXES, thereby making it more or less legal for you NOT to pay taxes! This can easily be expanded to other policies, and/or laws that Democrats would not want to see altered!

Go away. You're too fucking dumb to be on this thread.

1986 Amnesty of 3 million illegals, that didn't work well. A sign of insanity is repeating the same thing over again and expecting different results.

Reagan and Bush did what was called "Cleanup EOs" meaning by working with congress they did what they had to do to enforce the laws they signed. But these were flawed laws that didn't take everything into account. Too many ends were not tied up when the bills were signed. So an EO merely facilitated it's enforcement.

Obama isn't working with congress. He's working against them. He is purely lawless, and he has no precedence to site for this action. The only way this would be legal is if it followed the signing of an amnesty bill.

Also the Democrats RENEGGED on the deal where our borders were to be sealed, and refused to fund it after the case!

Reagan passed the largest Amnesty Bill in American history.

This happened before the issue became a piece of the Republican culture war, which allowed them to mobilize voters based on their fear and dislike of minorities, especially the brown skinned ones.
Yes, AFTER a bill was introduced from Congress. He did not go rogue like the Prick-In-Chief Obama.

Go away. You're too fucking dumb to be on this thread.

Yes, I know I continually bitch slap you in every thread you and I are in... It's fun showing the folks what an :ahole-1: you are!

You missed the point entirely.

No I didn't.

Forum List

Back