Ready for a good dose of Right Wing Crazy?

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
capt.7830399737ce4f86b6dacfed53b8625e-7830399737ce4f86b6dacfed53b8625e-0.jpg

AUSTIN, Texas – Texas is preparing to give college students and professors the right to carry guns on campus, adding momentum to a national campaign to open this part of society to firearms.

More than half the members of the Texas House have signed on as co-authors of a measure directing universities to allow concealed handguns. The Senate passed a similar bill in 2009 and is expected to do so again. Republican Gov. Rick Perry, who sometimes packs a pistol when he jogs, has said he's in favor of the idea.

Texas poised to pass bill allowing guns on campus - Yahoo! News

.....what could possibly go wrong?...lol

capt.7830399737ce4f86b6dacfed53b8625e-7830399737ce4f86b6dacfed53b8625e-0.jpg

AUSTIN, Texas – Texas is preparing to give college students and professors the right to carry guns on campus, adding momentum to a national campaign to open this part of society to firearms.

More than half the members of the Texas House have signed on as co-authors of a measure directing universities to allow concealed handguns. The Senate passed a similar bill in 2009 and is expected to do so again. Republican Gov. Rick Perry, who sometimes packs a pistol when he jogs, has said he's in favor of the idea.

Texas poised to pass bill allowing guns on campus - Yahoo! News

.....what could possibly go wrong?...lol

And does this violate the First Amendment in any way? Look at Florida as well as Tejas...

We're a bunch of rip-snortin'...rootin' Tootin' gun carrying, Constitution-Loving bunch!

:eusa_whistle::lol:

Wow, I didn't know it was only RIGHT WINGERS who favored, owned and carried guns?
:lol::eusa_whistle:

Great, armed law abiding citizens deter crime.

My neighbor has a "No guns" sign on her storm door.

I have a target with the bulls-eye shot out.

Who do you think criminals will target?

That WOULD be crazy...................................................if not for the fact that every, single study shows that an increase in concealed gun allowance leads to a drop in crime in every city or state that has tried it, and an increase in gun control bans always results in a rise in crime....every single place that has tried it.

Because have you ever noticed:

The place with the fewest guns per people is prison: Also the most violent places in America.

The place with the most guns per people is a gun shop: The most polite place in America.

Coincidence? I think not. God Bless Texas.

Forum List

Back